Dessert Island 3

-
    On the quiet deserted island,

    in the cool breeze, the firewood made a "crackling" sound.

    Looking at Su Momo who showed his face, the four people who were doing their own things were stunned at the same time.

    The small wooden stick in Lin Yue's hand slipped unknowingly, Gao Bo and Jia Lin, who were sitting and resting, stopped in the air with their hands beating their legs.

    But Marley even forgot to swallow the half-chewed fruit.

    It was night now, with only a faint bonfire.

    But under such poor light, that girl still possesses such beauty.

    Lin Yue was the only woman among them, she was relatively more sensible, but she couldn't move her eyes away for a long time when she looked at young girls and was used to beauties in the entertainment industry.

    A thought flashed through his mind blankly - if the girl in front of her enters the entertainment industry, she will surely become a superstar!

    Just this face is enough.

    Even if she doesn't have any talent or character, if she looks at this face, countless people will follow her.

    For a person with this face, whatever she does is right.

    At this moment, Lin Yue, who couldn't look away, even wondered if she was gay.

    Several people reacted too strangely, Su Momo frowned slightly.

    This was the case with the Geng family father and son at noon, but now, the four people in front of them, including a girl, are all staring at her dumbfounded?

    The original owner looks the same as her. Su Momo admits that it is beautiful, but it is not enough to kill people with beauty, right?

    That's right, on this deserted island, in this live broadcast of survival, if Su Momo's task is to kill the other six people, she can complete the task now.

    ——This is not normal.

    A voice sounded in my mind, it was System 12, with disbelief,

    【Host, do you have some hidden blood? ]

    [Huh? What's wrong? 】

    Su Momo's eyes narrowed slightly, although he felt it was ridiculous, he remained calm.

    [You, you, I just went to play a game, you have become the most popular person! 】

    The system is unbelievable, less than a day after coming to this world, the host actually completed the task directly!

    At the beginning, the energy was insufficient, so I urgently chose Su Momo, the only one who could communicate with me, and the system was still a little unwilling.

    After all, the scan showed that her physique didn't even have an F! This kind of weak host, I don't know if it can survive a world!

    As a result, the slap in the face came so quickly.

    The face of the system is swollen.

    Su Momo was silent for a moment, then suddenly murmured,

    【There is no blood in our world, but the gift I received from God is the "halo of stunning beauty". ]

    The system also froze.