Men are more expensive than women 14

He Lianyue stared deeply at the girl in front of her.

She was a little different from the one in the portrait, but the feeling, the feeling that moved his heart, was exactly the same.

She was exactly what he imagined.

His eyes are like stars, and his smile is like a soft moon.

She is Flora.

He Lianyue did not think that he was so lucky to meet his Flower God.

--The flower god who I thought could only be met in dreams.

No one knows that he looks as indifferent as He Lianyue, but dreams of his Flower God every night.

Even though he has his own portrait, the flower god is noble and mysterious, but he is just a humble mortal, out of reach.

Even in his dream, He Lianyue's wildest imagination was just lightly touching the girl's wrist.

Other than that, he could only watch her quietly, in a dream.

And now, the flower god is sitting in front of him.

He Lianyue couldn't take his gaze away at all. He looked at the girl and asked suddenly,

"What's your name?"

He Lianyue told himself that the one in front of him was not the unreachable God, but she was sitting in front of him. The girl in front of me.

She will not dissipate after he lightly touches her like in a dream.

He has a lot of time to get to know her slowly and touch her.

But thinking of the leader's order, He Lianyue's eyes darkened a bit.

Apparently, he wasn't the only one who thought of this.

The people in white clothes behind them looked at the girl who was quietly eating food in front of them, and there was a hint of resentment in their eyes.

They all know what the mission of their trip is.

Find Flora.

But what about after you find it?

It's nothing more than bringing it to the leader, and then... then watching the Flower God be profaned by a mortal.

Before, they didn't think this task was important. After all, they belonged to the Yueluo Sect, and they could do whatever they wanted, and the orders of the leader were even more supreme orders.

But after seeing the girl with their own eyes, the thoughts of the people in white began to change.

They don't want to.

I don't want to see the girl in front of me, the mysterious and beautiful flower god, being imprisoned by a middle-aged man.

Perhaps apart from the fear of the beautiful passing away, they also have some secret selfishness.

All in all, the people in white were quiet at the moment, and no one took the initiative to bring up the matter of taking the Flower God away.

--Even if all of them are highly skilled in martial arts, they can easily take away the girl by the window.

...

Gu Qing has always lived in the Jiangnan Academy. He has never been interested in love, and he doesn't know anything about the so-called Flower God's Day. Therefore, he stayed in the Academy on the day of the Mid-Autumn Festival.

Later, after the turmoil of the flower god's disappearance, Su Momo came to the academy and became his apprentice, so Gu Qing didn't even bother to care about these things.

Gu Qing only heard that the missing flower god was beautiful, but he didn't know the specific appearance.

As for the resemblance between Huashen and his apprentice, no one told him.

But even if he didn't know, at this moment, seeing the strangeness of the people in white, he still noticed something.

It's just that that guess was too unbelievable, so Lu Qing didn't think much about it.

In any case, he believed in Zimo.

In the silence, only Su Momo ate with poise, her manner was elegant and unaffected in the slightest.

After a long time, she put down her chopsticks, took out a handkerchief and wiped her mouth, then looked at He Lianyue who had been staring at her, and said, "

First of all, I'm not a Flower God."

Quite well, he even saw his own figure in the girl's pupils.

At this moment, he was trembling all over, and he had no time to care about what the girl said.

The people in white behind him breathed a sigh of relief.

Since the "boy" in front of him admitted that he was not the God of Flowers, then they have no reason to take her away, right?

He Lianyue obviously thought so too. He looked at Su Momo, was silent for a second, and asked,

"Do you still need bodyguards?"

The people in white:?

Young master, lick or you will lick (thumbs).

Su Momo supported her chin with one hand, she thought for a moment, and then looked at the person in front of her.

The man's figure is tall and straight, quite strong, and he is of a completely different type from Yan Yi.

One black and one white, quite seductive.

She nodded slightly, and said casually, "Okay."

The people in white clothes heard this sentence before they were shocked by their young master's shamelessness.

In an instant, all kinds of envy, sadness, and jealousy surged up.

It's just that before they had the courage to recommend themselves, their young master finally looked away. He turned his head and gave them a warning look.

"You go to Los Angeles to find the God of Flowers first, I have something to do, so I'll come later."

The young master said with a flat face and a high-sounding tone.

People in white clothes: ...

When the people in white clothes leave, Su Momo is also going to take the newly released bodyguards to the imperial city.

Gu Qing was originally very free and easy, he respected his apprentice's opinion, and said to He Lianyue with a smile at this moment, "

Thank you for your hard work, so why don't you drive in front? It will be more convenient to protect us."

He Lianyue looked at him coldly . He glanced at him, but seeing Su Momo's expression of approval, he went straight to the front of the carriage and sat down.

--He was really ready to drive.

The slowest man in white accidentally saw this scene, and almost lost his grip on his sword.

He was afraid that the young master would find out that he saw his ugly appearance, so he suppressed his shock, ran away quickly, and chased after his companion.

In the restaurant, after everyone left, Su Momo's table was cleaned up for a long time, and finally, the trembling people finally came back to their senses.

"What... just now?"

Someone asked in a low voice uncertainly.

"He Lianyue asked if the man sitting by the window was the God of Flowers. After the man denied it...became his bodyguard?

" "

That person looks like a scholar, even if he is not from the Jianghu, but He Lianyue...will be someone else's bodyguard one day? Is this really the He Lianyue I know?" Everyone was extremely puzzled

.

But in the corner, there was a person with a strange expression.

Just now, when Su Momo walked into the restaurant, other people were busy doing their own things, so they didn't pay attention to the two men.

He was the only one who looked at the boy a few more times because he was sitting close to him and had nothing to do.

...and then, he couldn't look away anymore.

Later, after seeing the obsessed eyes of everyone in Yue Luojiao, he was even more convinced that his feelings were correct.

Others are so ignorant because they have never seen the girl's face.

They are all ignorant people.

Just thinking of He Lianyue's "Flower God" theory, the man was still shocked for a moment.

But recalling that face, even though he had never seen a portrait of Flora, the man still felt that if Flora really existed, he would look like that girl.

Although he was only at the bottom of the rivers and lakes, the man had an inexplicable premonition at this moment.

Soon, this boy, or girl, will cause a storm in the Jianghu.

...

With the addition of He Lianyue, the group moved forward a lot faster.

Originally, when encountering a valley entrenched by bandits, the hired bodyguards needed to be extra cautious and carefully find the safest path before starting to set off.

After He Lianyue joined, he just sat in front of the carriage, dressed in white, like an iceberg, motionless as a mountain.

But no matter how notorious the valley was, He Lianyue would not stop there. He drove the carriage and swaggered into the valley, looking very calm.

When the bandits who heard the noise and wanted to teach them a lesson came, their expressions changed suddenly when they saw Helianyue, and they almost couldn't hold the weapons steadily in their hands.

After all, the bandits are also inextricably linked with the rivers and lakes. The bandits, who make a living by robbery, have found out more about the various forces in the government and the rivers and lakes, for fear that they will kick the iron plate one day.

Now seeing the notorious Yueluo Sect in Jianghu, let alone robbery, the bandits are too busy to run.

It looked like Helian Yue was the bandit.

Speaking of which, apart from the bandits, there were also a few quacks from time to time along the way.

But they were all low-level young people, and they were soon forced to retreat by He Lianyue.

From the beginning to the end, He Lianyue sat firmly in front of the carriage, fulfilling the accusations of his bodyguard.

His face was expressionless, and his eyes lit up a little only when he heard the girl's unintentional praise, and then he watched the carriage more responsibly.

When sleeping out at night, Su Momo slept alone in the carriage, while Gu Qing slept in another carriage.

And He Lianyue was standing in front of the girl's carriage, holding his saber, silently protecting her.

In the middle of the night, when there was silence all around, He Lianyue would take out a pen and paper from his sleeve.

Then, start to bow your head and paint.

Once, He Lianyue had his own portrait of Flora.

Now that he met the real Flower God, he became dissatisfied.

He wanted to have more, more portraits of Flora.

"Mo Mo..."

He Lianyue carefully outlined the lines, and slowly a beautiful figure emerged on the paper.

Looking at the smiling girl on the paper, He Lianyue's heart was moved, and unknowingly, in the middle of the night, he called out the name that he had recited many times in his heart.

Ink ink.

Ink ink.

She is not the goddess of flowers, but Su Momo.

...

After arriving in the imperial city, Su Momo temporarily lived in Gu Qing's courtyard.

It was only the second day of her stay that she received an unexpected message.

"Zhen Guo Gongfu?"

Looking at the invitation letter brought by the attendant in his hand, Su Momo was thoughtful.

It turned out that when she set off to the imperial city, Mu Zhiwei had already sent a letter to the Zhen Guo government.

Therefore, the first time she came to the imperial city, the servant who had been guarding all this time went back to her life, and then at this moment, the invitation letter was delivered to Su Momo.

Looking at the sincere words on the invitation letter, Su Momo thought for a moment and planned to attend the dinner.

After all, the Duke of Zhen's mansion is her adoptive father's home, so no matter what, she has been honored by others.

Then when you come to someone else's territory, you should take a look at it anyway.

The dinner time is tonight, and according to the servant, to celebrate her first return home as the adopted grandson of the Duke of Zhenguo, the banquet is quite busy.

Not to mention anything else, even Gu Qing received a special invitation letter.

It seems that the government of Zhen Guo wanted to publicize her identity.

But Su Momo is indeed worth it.

Not to mention Mu Hanqing's love for this adopted son, but Su Momo himself is a well-known genius, and now he has become Gu Qing's disciple, owning a huge school of teachers.

Such Su Momo is extremely outstanding.

Apart from envying Su Momo's good life, the imperial city has also begun to have other remarks. Many dignitaries have begun to envy the government of Zhen Guo, who has such an excellent adopted grandson.

...

After the sun went down, the gate of Zhen Guogong's mansion began to be bustling.

Countless carriages crowded the street at the entrance, and under the guidance of the guards, they drove forward slowly.

At the gate of the Duke of Zhen's Mansion, dignitaries in fine attire got off the carriage and walked towards the gate.

With smiles on their faces, they exchanged greetings with Mu Hanye, the younger brother of the current Duke of Zhen, who was also Mu Hanqing's third brother, who was waiting outside the door.

"Master Mu, congratulations, I heard that nephew Ling is back?"

"Yes, I heard that Han Qing's adopted son has outstanding literary talents, and was accepted as a disciple by Gu Qing. He is really outstanding!

"

"Well, speaking of it, I also watched Han Qing grow up. It's not easy for this child. Fortunately, I have a son to accompany me, so I can rest assured." "Yes, it's a pity that

Han Qing is still stationed in the north. Otherwise, we would have seen him. Speaking of which, Han Qing hasn't returned to the imperial city for almost three or four years."

The people who spoke had a good relationship with the Mu family, so they chatted a few more words.

There is sincerity in this, but there is also a bit of curiosity.

After all, in the imperial city, a man like Mu Hanqing who has never married is really rare.

The key point is not that he can't find it. With his meritorious service and handsome appearance, Mu Hanqing is enough to marry an excellent wife.

Therefore, most people in the imperial city have a kind of theater mentality towards Mu Hanqing.

I want to see what this maverick man can do.

When they heard that he had adopted a refugee as an adopted son, there were not a few people who laughed secretly.

Later, after hearing that the adopted son was too weak to come to the imperial city, remarks mocking the Duke of Zhen's government also began to appear.

Of course, considering the prestige of the Duke of Zhen's mansion and the family background of the current wife of the Duke of Zhen, no one dared to bring this matter to light.

It was also in the next two years that Su Momo entered the academy, and his reputation as a child prodigy spread far and wide, and these talents gradually shut up.

Those who were acquainted with the Mu family saw these things, and they were not worried.

Therefore, after knowing that Su Momo returned to the imperial city and that the Zhen Guogong's mansion was about to hold a dinner, these people rushed over early and congratulated the Mu family loudly at the door, in order to slap those people in the face.

No, the Patriarch of the Zhang family standing behind also proposed to the wife of the Duke of Zhen Guo to marry him back then, but unfortunately failed, so he has always hated the Mu family.

After Mu Hanqing adopted his adopted son before, he scolded him the most behind his back.

Now that Su Momo is promising, after his glorious return, he has to come over to congratulate him due to superficiality.

Hearing the discussions of several people, the Patriarch of the Zhang family had an extremely ugly face. After the attendants behind him delivered the congratulatory gifts, he walked in quickly with a sullen face.

Seeing the back of the Patriarch of the Zhang family running away, several people looked at each other and started laughing.

"Have you seen Zhang Yu's face? It's so funny."

"Hahaha he's so mad at him!"

"If I were him, I wouldn't come. Even if people say you're mean behind the scenes, it's better than being ridiculed in person, right?"

"Hmph, who told him that he didn't know what to say, said bad things about others behind his back, and let others know, it's stupid."

Just as several people were discussing, suddenly, a carriage stopped at the door.

The sign at the door is the Gu family.

Su Momo, the adopted grandson of the Duke of Zhen, Mu Hanqing's adopted son, and the center of the topic, studied under Gu Qing.

Several people stopped talking unconsciously and looked at the carriage.

There is curiosity in the eyes, but also some gossip and expectation.

The dignitaries at the door, like the others, also looked at the carriage.

After all, everyone is curious about the young man from a humble background, but with extraordinary talents and outstanding talents.

...

The driver was a man in white. The rich and powerful did not understand the world, but they had seen the world. From the breath of that person's words and deeds, one can feel that this is not an ordinary person.

Just a coachman is such a master, everyone's eyes can't help but bring a trace of caution.

The driver in white jumped out of the carriage and gently opened the curtain for the people inside.

A hand stretched out, with slender finger bones and blue veins.

Everyone held their breath.

However, when someone walked out, they suddenly discovered that this tall man in a blue shirt was Gu Qing.

--Not the legendary Su Momo.

Everyone continued to look nervously inside the carriage.

Now that Gu Qing got off the carriage, the person below must be Su Momo.

After Gu Qing stood firm, he stretched out his hand towards the inside of the car.

Then... a white and soft hand gently reached up.

Before everyone had time to pay attention to this exceptionally slender hand, they saw the young man who got off the carriage.

The young man was wearing a white shirt, but he was completely different from the coachman who was also wearing white clothes. He had a warm aura all over his body, like a bright moon in the sky.

The young man has a thin figure, his black hair is tied up, and the hanging part is as black as satin.

The black is clear and the white is dazzling.

The young man stood quietly, his demeanor surpassed that of many dignitaries present.

With just one figure, everyone praised him in their hearts.

At this moment, the rich and powerful had to admit that Mu Hanqing really had outstanding vision.

His adopted son is really outstanding.

And when the boy stood still, raised his head slightly and revealed his face, everyone was suffocated.

The boy's face is like a crown of jade, his eyebrows are like distant mountains, and his pupils are like autumn waters.

He blinked slightly, and the little mole under his eye moved accordingly.

At that moment, it was lively and fragrant.

Everyone's eyes were tinged with frenzy.

They stood there blankly, their gazes following the boy's movements.

They watched helplessly as the young man walked slowly to the door of Duke Zhen's mansion, smiled slightly at Mu Hanye who was also in a daze, and said,

"Mo Mo has seen the second uncle."

Immediately, Su Momo handed over the congratulatory gift in his hand .

Facing the young man's stunning face, Mu Hanye couldn't react, and he didn't come back to his senses until the gift was handed over.

Mu Hanye hurriedly took the gift, looking at the young man smiling softly in front of him, this man who was almost forty years old began to hesitate.

The one in front of me... is really the adopted son of the fourth brother Hanqing?

Why does he feel... this is more like an adopted daughter?

Apparently, he wasn't the only one who thought so.

After Su Momo was brought into the mansion by Mu Hanye himself, the dignitaries present finally came back to their senses, and they talked one after another, "Is the young man just now

the legendary Su Momo?!"

I don't know if his talent is worthy of the name, but...Mu Hanqing's adopted son is really good-looking! Why have I only heard of the name of a child prodigy before, but never heard of this beauty?" "Gu Qing has always been

called A handsome man, but standing next to Su Momo, he is completely pale. I think Su Momo can be called the most beautiful man in Ye Kingdom." "

Not to mention talent, just with this face, Su Momo can marry Wife?"

While everyone was talking, in the corner, a dignitary had never joined the conversation, he had a bitter face, thinking about something.

"Why do I feel that Mr. Su looks so familiar... Who is it..."

When it came to the topic of appearance, some people gradually began to hesitate to speak their minds.

"Why do I think... Mr. Su looks a bit like a woman?"

The surroundings were quiet for a few seconds, and after looking at each other for a few times, people began to echo one after another,

"Yes, Mr. Su has outstanding eyebrows and soft facial lines. It really does look like a woman."

"The first second I saw Mr. Su, I subconsciously thought it was a woman, and I was still thinking, is there really a woman with such an outstanding appearance in this world?"

Someone suddenly put forward a different guess .

"I just discovered that Mr. Su doesn't have an Adam's apple. Maybe it's because he's still young, or maybe it's because...he's disguised as a man." The

moment the last four words were spoken, the surroundings were silent.

Someone started to follow his thoughts.

"If Su Momo is really a woman, does Mu Hanqing know?"

The man questioned his soul.

"If Mu Hanqing knew about this, he used the pretense of adoption to monopolize a woman?"

This guess is a bit serious, monopolizing a woman is a severe punishment.

The scene slowly fell silent, and no one knew what they were thinking.

Just when the dignitaries decided to go in first and continue to look at the stunning face, suddenly, there was a sound of horseshoes in the distance.

After Mu Hanye left, only the housekeeper was left guarding the door.

Facing the discussions of the dignitaries, the housekeeper couldn't make a sound to stop him. When the sound of footsteps came, his eyes lit up suddenly, and he looked up. Sure enough, a familiar figure was riding on horseback, and came quickly.

"Fourth Master is back, please notify Master and Madam!"

The butler's voice resounded throughout the street.

The dignitaries turned their heads one after another, and after a horse neighed, a big horse stopped at the gate of Zhen Guogong's mansion.

A tall and straight figure jumped down and walked towards the inside with a fast pace. When passing by the butler, the man calmly ordered, "You don't need to

inform your parents."

The dignitaries watched blankly as the figure disappeared.

This person...is Mu Hanqing.

But when everyone was silent, suddenly, the dignitary in the corner who had been grimacing and struggling to remember something suddenly patted the arms of the people around him, and suddenly realized, "I remember! I know who Mr. Su looks like.

" , is the God of Flowers! Mr. Su looks exactly like the God of Flowers!"