ODAIF 22

Xi Li didn't speak for a long time, but his teammates couldn't care less about teasing him anymore, and it was hard for them to look away when they looked at the girl so closely.

Although they were closer in the morning, they were more shocked and amazed at that time. They were so taken by the girl's appearance that they were so dizzy that they didn't even register her appearance in just a few minutes.

Just like Zhu Bajie eating ginseng fruit, he swallowed it in one gulp but didn't taste much at first. It was only at this moment that his teammates slowly painted Xiao Mo's appearance in their hearts.

The girl was wearing a long French dress with a square collar. Under the background of the puff sleeves, her white arms were extraordinarily slender. The style of the skirt was simple and elegant, with a touch of elegance.

After putting down the juice, she picked up a hard-boiled egg and peeled it slowly. If there weren't cameras around, a few people would have thought it was a model photo shoot.

——What appeared in their eyes was still the refined version.

Perhaps it was because they stayed for too long, but finally, the girl raised her head, and her face was completely presented in the eyes of the five members of the team.

...

The girl has beautiful eyebrows and eyes, red lips and white teeth, her face is extremely small, and her facial features are so delicate that even modeling can't do it.

It's like a small canvas with all the beauty of the world.

When the few people were in a daze, a clear voice sounded in their ears.

"Are you here for breakfast too?"

The assistant was the first to come to his senses and nodded repeatedly: "Yes, Xiao Mo, what a coincidence."

Even so, his voice still stuttered a little.

Su Momo nodded with a smile, then looked at Xi Yue, with a somewhat worried tone: "Are you...Xi Yue?"

When he heard his name coming out of the girl's mouth, Xi Yue was shocked, and his sleepiness completely subsided. , the eyelids that were always drooping lazily were completely lifted, revealing the brown pupils, which were tinged with panic when they were illuminated by the light.

With that short silver-blue hair, Xi Li looks like a frightened rabbit at the moment.

"...yes."

Finally, the sound came out of his throat, but after he said it, Xi Yue began to worry again, would his attitude seem a bit contemptuous? ?

It was obvious that Su Momo didn't care. Hearing the notification of favorability in her ears, the corners of her lips curled up slightly, and she invited, "Come on, let's have

dinner together~"

Several members of the team walked away timidly. Go over and sit down opposite Su Momo.

There was obviously room next to Su Momo, but they had to squeeze together. Although they could sit down, it looked a bit funny.

Xi Yue had long legs and could walk quickly, so he sat inside. Feeling the squeeze from his teammates outside, he couldn't help but curse inwardly.

Then he saw the girl look over suspiciously, and asked, "Aren't you guys going to get breakfast?"

Obviously the five of them had no luggage, and they were all crowded together on the seats, with an empty space in front of them, which seemed a bit funny indeed. .

Therefore, several members of the team quickly stood up and walked towards the dining table in the distance. The same was true for the liberated Xi Yue.

For a while, the restaurant was quiet.

Su Momo played with the cup wall slowly, and asked in his mind:

"Xi Li's favorability value is 90, what about Xi Lan? By the way, their names are so similar, can't they be brothers?"

System 12 Void snapped his fingers :

[Awesome my host! Xi Lan and Xi Yue are brothers. Sure enough, good people always get together. Xi Lan's current favorability value is 75. 】

After the report, the system also murmured.

Xi Lan obviously looks like a real tyrant, so he shouldn't have seen many women, right? Aren't there many girls in the novels who take the initiative to throw themselves into their arms or even drug them?

Why does this tyrant feel so innocent to him? This should be the target of the Raiders with the fastest rising favorability in the world.

Seeing 75 favorability points on the first side, then 85 favorability points on the second side, and 100 directly on the third side? ?

Just when the system was thinking this way, suddenly, the program fluctuated, and a string of data emerged.

[Xi Lan's favorability value +10, currently 85. 】

System: ...

He seems to have been prophesied by God.

Before the system had time to report the latest favorability value to Su Momo, she had already seen the man walking slowly.

After seeing Xi Lan, Su Momo showed some just right surprise: "Xi Lan? Do you live here too?"

After seeing Su Momo, Xi Lan's heart calmed down a little, but when the girl smiled at him, his heart started to surge again. Unbearable.

"What a coincidence." He whispered.

It's a coincidence.

Not only did I meet you, but I also met your brother.

Su Momo smiled lightly and invited: "Sit down and eat together?"

How could Xi Lan refuse Su Momo? He came to the restaurant only after his assistant told him that a girl he suspected to have met yesterday appeared.

After all, who do you think usually comes to the hotel cafeteria?

Nodding lightly, Xi Lan planned to sit across from him, but Su Momo gently raised his hand to stop him and smiled casually:

"President Xi, how about you sit with me?"

Xi Lan was instantly flirted with by Su Momo. The heartbeat became disordered, and the illusion from yesterday reappeared: Does she like herself?

But then the girl chuckled and said jokingly: "Don't be afraid, CEO, there are friends who want to sit across from you~ Just sit next to me~"

Xi Lan maintained a calm and calm look, but his palms were slightly sweaty, and he clicked Nodding, he sat beside Su Momo, keeping a decent distance.

Seeing that the man in the suit was motionless, Su Momo knew that Xi Lan was just like his younger brother, or worse than his younger brother. President Xi most likely didn't know how to serve a buffet.

Su Momo pushed the plate in front of her over, and there was a small cake inside, which she hadn't touched yet.

"Hey, do you want to eat?"

The girl propped her chin with one hand and smiled slightly at him.

She pushed the plate to him, but this scene was very similar to the scene when he handed the sweet-scented osmanthus cake last night.

Xi Lan silently picked up the small piece of cake. The oil paper was a little slippery, and the small cake almost slipped due to nervousness.

Su Momo watched with interest, and chuckled from time to time, which made Xi Lan's ears become redder and redder.

...

Last night, the front desk that Xia Yu was looking for was unwilling to reveal the privacy of the customers, so he didn't find out if Xiao Mo was here, so he could only return to the presidential suite with regret, and slept in a room with Ji Fengting.

After all, the male protagonist of C's gg is still here. Although they don't know if what Xi Li said is true or not, but anyway, even if they don't see Xiao Mo, they can only stay here for now.

In the early morning, because they went to bed early, the two of them woke up very early.

After washing up, Xia Yu pulled Ji Fengting's sleeve abruptly, "Hey, Lao Ji, go and find that Xi Li right away!"

Ji Fengting straightened his suit in front of the mirror. He frowned unhappily: "Please call me President Ji. Besides, the CEO's clothes are always ironed. Don't wrinkle my sleeves."

Xia Yu was speechless.

Is this guy still acting?

As an author, doesn't he understand the root cause of domineering or not being domineering? He must either read the author's description or wait for it to be inherited from his own mother?

Xia Yu said that he, Ji Fengting, was born without this skill.

It's a pity that the "little assistant" has to be obedient.

"Okay, Mr. Ji. Mr. Ji, your schedule is very full. You and Mr. Xi will have a meeting to hold in 20 minutes."

Ji Fengting knew what he meant.

"Okay." He responded simply.

In fact, Ji Fengting didn't want to embarrass the third child, it's just that he had never been a boss, and he had acquired all this knowledge overnight from romance novels, so he had no bottom in his heart.

That's why Ji Fengting has always asked the third child seriously, hoping to create a good environment so that he can adapt to the status of the overlord, and not to ooc at critical moments.

After all, if Xiao Mo is not seen for a moment, and if he does not leave the impression of being calm and abstinent, Ji Feng Pavilion will not be stable.

He was completely relieved now. After all, Xiao Mo was very likely to be in this hotel and could be encountered at any time, so he couldn't relax for a moment.

But just one minute before 20 minutes, there was sudden movement outside the door.

Ji Fengting and Xia Yu held their breath at the same time. Xia Yu even walked to the door on tiptoes and attached his ears to the door.

The next second, both of them heard a burst of light footsteps passing by.

Xia Yu quietly opened the door and saw a disappearing figure with short silver-blue hair that stood out.

His eyes suddenly opened wide.

After the man left, Xia Yu suddenly turned around and shouted: "Mr. Ji, Mr. Xi has run away!"

It took Ji Fengting a few minutes to realize that Xi Yue had escaped.

Fortunately, their room had a good view, so the two of them lay on the window without a telescope, so they took out their mobile phones, used the camera function, and after magnifying 30 times, they finally saw the silver-blue figure clearly. He got into a taxi and drove into the distance.

"Mr. Xi, is Miss Mo not here?" Xia Yu asked from his soul.

"Let me ask my friends."

Ji Fengting didn't bother to put on airs. He took out his mobile phone. This former otaku now asked his friends one by one.

Finally, Ji Fengting learned from a friend in the entertainment industry that the C family had changed the filming location.

In the west of the city.

...

After the five MS team members left in a swarm, they went straight to the dining table.

Today is May 20th, so the hotel has also made many arrangements. Not only is the dining table decorated romantically and cutely, but even the breakfast has many heart-shaped snacks, decorated with rose petals, which are simply unbearable to eat.

The assistant was the most thoughtful, and suddenly said abruptly: "Hey, did you just see that the cake on Xiao Mo's plate is not heart-shaped!" The

top orderer was confused: "So? She doesn't like to eat rose-flavored food?"

Seeing the other few The person suddenly realized it, and the assistant said: "It means she is single, you idiot!"

Everyone was shocked, even Xi Li raised his head.

It seems... quite reasonable?

For a time, everyone's appetite improved a bit and they chose several more things to eat.

Xi Yue made the first choice and walked back with the plate. Seeing him leaving, the other four people hurriedly followed.

Their legs are no longer than those of the Xi oak, so they are several steps behind.

But before the four people could complain and ridicule him, they saw him stop.

Um? ? What's going on here? ?

Several people followed, and following Xi Yue's line of sight, they saw a man and a woman gathering together in the restaurant, which was decorated extremely romantically. Even the chairs were tied with fan bows.

The girl propped her chin up and was watching the man next to her eat intently. The man was holding a small cake in his hand, and his movements were obviously a bit hurried, and he was obviously a little overwhelmed.

No matter how you look at it, this scene is full of pink bubbles, especially the two of them who are very good-looking. They look like a scene from an idol drama, and passers-by can't help but stop and cheer.

Several members of the team are also local dogs, and they usually like to watch. If it is normal, they will definitely go and join in the fun.

——The premise is that the heroine is not Xiaomo.

Xi Li's face darkened a bit.

He knew the man in the black suit. He had seen this figure from behind for countless years. It was his brother.

Just for breakfast, his brother chatted with his sweetheart.

At this moment, the KPL champion and bot lane king, Xi Li, experienced for the first time the feeling of being robbed.

...

As a boss, Xi Lan has a strict personality and preferences, such as the four-piece suit that comes standard all year round, and sweets, which are things that the boss will never touch.

Xi Lan has never eaten sweets since he was one year old. The taste of "sweet" is something he subconsciously resists.

But this time, under the gaze of the girl beside him, Xi Lan slowly ate up the little honey cake. Strangely enough, the taste was not unpleasant.

The sweetness is so wonderful.

Sweetness, so it's my sweetheart sitting beside me, looking at him with a smile?

Xi Lan thought, she doesn't hate sweetness anymore.

If Su Momo was by his side every meal, Xi Lan thought, then sweets could be his three meals a day.

Just when Xi Lan was immersed in sweet fantasy, a voice suddenly sounded:

"Brother, why are you here?"

Hearing the familiar voice, Xi Lan frowned slightly. He did not feel panic at all. After all, he was facing someone other than Su Momo. He is definitely the most standard overlord.

Xi Lan said in a calm tone: "Xiao Yue, why are you here? This is the west of the city."

Xi Lan did not introduce Su Momo. In his opinion, he and Su Momo had only met twice, even if he had a good impression. , You can't offend other girls like this.

If she introduces her family to Su Momo, such a young girl will feel panicked, right?

Xi Li clenched his left hand into a fist.

It's always been like this.

The eldest brother has been a mature boy since he was a child, outstanding in his studies, and skipped grades all the way. He is a child of other people's family praised by everyone.

As for myself, mischievous and lazy, I am far inferior to my brother who has excellent self-discipline. They all say that it is grandparents who can't educate children.

Xi Li grew up with his grandparents.

After returning home at the age of 6, the children in the neighborhood looked down on him. What made Xi Yue even more unbearable was that they laughed at his grandparents, the ones who went to heaven to protect him.

Xi Li had a fight with the one who laughed the loudest. After his brother, who was three years older than him, found out about this, he just calmly called the family doctor to treat his wound, and then handed over the communication with his parents to his father's assistant.

In this way, in just a few words, my brother solved everything. The children who laughed at him were educated by their parents. Even Xi Yue himself was taken care of by his brother.

Since then, Xi Li has realized one thing: elder brother is excellent, better than him, better than everyone else.

It's just that Xi Yue seems lazy, but he also has arrogance in his bones. Therefore, even though he has a good relationship with his brother, he still firmly drops out of school and chooses his own e-sports path.

Even though Xi Li made achievements later, in his heart, his elder brother is excellent. Facing Xi Lan, although he didn't realize it, Xi Li was subconsciously inferior.

That's why when on the plane, Xi Li felt childish with dyed hair and casual clothes.

But at this moment, Xi Lan's indifferent tone made Xi Yue feel that she had been taught a lesson, as if she was so childish that she could even go to the wrong hotel.

The most important thing is that all of this was said in front of Xiao Mo, and Xi Lan was even intimate with Xiao Mo just now.

Everything came together, and the fire in Xi Yue's heart was suddenly ignited. Unexpectedly, this usually lazy man exploded.

He raised his left fist and hit it on the table. In an instant, the crisp sound of tableware colliding was heard, which was particularly obvious in the hall.

The four teammates who rushed up from behind were also taken aback, and quickly stepped forward to hold Xi Li and said, "Brother Li, calm down! This is a public place, and Xiao Mo is still watching!"

Xi Lan turned around immediately, The girl who was protecting her side turned around when she saw Xi Yue was restrained. Her expression was as usual, without any fluctuation.

Only Su Momo on the right saw his right hand shaking slightly. This was where he was hit by the flying tableware when he was protecting her.

The moment Xi Lan turned around to protect her, Su Momo also heard the system prompt sound [Xi Lan's favorability value is 95].

——At this moment, Su Momo completely became the white moonlight in Xi Lan's heart.

The slight bump didn't hurt, but as soon as he thought that the tableware might hit Su Momo, Xi Lan couldn't suppress the panic in his heart.

Xi Lan looked at Xi Yue, and for the first time, his tone was filled with anger.

"Xi Li, do you know what you're doing?"

"In a public space, you wantonly vent your emotions and cause trouble to others." "

—Is this your upbringing?"

For Xi Lan who never swears, these words are already very serious, and Xi Li seems to be stung by these words. His silver-blue short hair, which has been carefully combed in the elevator, is already messy. Lan, his tone was equally angry.

"Yes! I disturbed public order! But what about you, my dear brother?" "

You have always judged others from the moral high ground, but never bent down to see your own problems. You are always so high , do you really think you are a god?!" Xi Lan did not refute

, but could only ask calmly: "What did I do?"

Asked:

"Then what were you doing just now my dear good brother?"

Xi Lan replied seriously: "Eat breakfast."

Xi Li: ...

He brought up the anger again: "Then who are you having breakfast with?? "

Xi Lan looked back at Su Momo, his meaning was obvious.

Xi Li slowly calmed down. He broke free from the shackles of his teammates, and simply shook his head: "Brother, do you still remember what your parents said to you? We talked on the plane yesterday." Xi Lang quickly thought of it

. What did Xi Yue say?

His girlfriend.

Looking back carefully, Xi Lan extracted the memories related to "brother and girlfriend" from his mind. His mother once said that the girl Xiao Li likes...is called Xiao Mo?

Xiao Mo.

Su Momo.

Suddenly angry brother.

In a blink of an eye, Xi Lan understood, and at this moment, the girl beside him smiled and introduced to him: "By the way, my name is Xiao Mo, and I am indeed an anchor~"