ODAIF 13

My friend noticed something was wrong in time and saved his precarious hair.

Realizing that Qi Xing was in a bad mood, his friend was taken aback for a moment, and then he said in shock:

"Qi Xing, you don't have an interest in that little Mo, do you?"

Qi Xing didn't expect that level at first, but when his friend asked this question, he subconsciously refuted Said:

"Why is it impossible?"

The friend stammered: "You, wake up, that is your muse! Don't get close to your muse, or you will become unlucky!"

Sensing that Qi Xing's expression was wrong, the friend seemed to have a mouth It was so hot that she said it in a jiffy:

"If you get close to Xiao Mo and stay with Xiao Mo, then you will definitely understand her better, but no one is perfect. When you get close to her, you will find that she is not as good as you. Imagine so well."

"Artists are all pursuing perfection, and now she is your muse because she only reveals a perfect voice in front of you." "It's normal for

a person to have shortcomings, and couples should also Tolerate each other, but Qi Xing, if you think about it carefully, can you tolerate other people's shortcomings? Tolerate your muse and flaws in your art?" Obviously, it cannot be tolerated

.

Qi Xing is a person who really loves music. He can write scores without sleep, just to record his fleeting inspiration. This kind of high concentration also allows him to create excellent music and become a genius in the singing world.

But genius also has its drawbacks.

When inspiration is lacking and stuck in a bottleneck, Qi Xing will become extremely irritable and then continue to struggle.

After being stuck for a month, Qi Xing pulled out a lot of hair.

But for him, hair pulling is considered a very minor level.

When he was young, Qi Xing was the kind of person who would choose to self-mutilate when he was stuck. He placed his hope in the short-term pain and longed for the stimulation to bring precious inspiration again.

It is conceivable how important it is to Qi Xing to have a muse-like figure who can instantly inspire him.

Even though she hasn't got a deep understanding of it, in Qi Xing's eyes, Xiao Mo is already a nearly perfect person.

She is like the music he created, she is the most beautiful work of art, and should be liked by everyone.

But the artwork should not be approached.

Muse too, she can only be the moon hanging high in the sky.

If the moon falls in Qi Xing's palm, then he will find that the moon is actually just a large meteorite.

This is tantamount to destroying his art.

My friend grew up with Qi Xing and knows him deeply, so he is so cautious.

He continued: "Not to mention that Xiao Mo is completely mysterious now, let's talk about the following points she has shown. Look, in addition to you, she is also involved with Xi Yue. Go and see her. During the live broadcast, you will find that Xiao Mo is not that simple. She can be the King of the Sea or a heartthrob. Everyone loves her, but she loves no one." "Qi Xing, what do you think about

Xiao Mo like this? Can we get close?"

"Just think of her as a muse. This is the best choice."

...

Until his friend left, those words rang in Qi Xing's mind and never disappeared for a long time.

...Muse?

No.

He doesn't accept it.

Yes, getting close to Xiao Mo is a very risky thing.

But art is a sport that constantly climbs higher and pursues challenges. Art is as exciting as extreme sports.

What's more, his name is Qi Xing. Qi Xing will never lower his head in his life. He will only keep chasing the bright moon in the sky.

——Until death.

...

After returning to the dormitory, Ji Fengting's roommates all noticed that his mood was not right.

The eldest brother is a little worried. The third child has been immersed in the tenderness of the goddess and cannot extricate himself. Only the fourth child is burdened with the heavy truth.

The boss finally spoke: "Lao Ji, how are you and your goddess getting along recently?"

How is it? What else could happen? Ji Fengting felt that she was about to become the male version of a socialite.

Ji Fengting never thought that he would be able to have such a full day. In his circle of friends, he was either reading books, tasting tea, drinking coffee, or going out to ride horses, ski, or play golf.

Needless to say, he really likes the string of sandalwood bracelet Ji Fengting that he cosplays in the abstinence style.

Slowly sliding the beads, it can calm down the depression in my heart.

It's decided, the next book will add a sandalwood bracelet love boss.

Ji Fengting thought to himself amusedly.

The boss saw something from Ji Fengting's depressed expression, and could only comfort him:

"It's okay, you haven't made any progress here, which proves that others haven't made any progress either. After all, you are already very good. The only possibility is that your goddess has not realized what she is doing." Right?"

Obviously, what the boss said later was all wasted, and Ji Fengting only heard the first half of his words.

"other people".

Then contacting today's particularly familiar and inexplicably fond figure, Ji Fengting, the author who is used to writing suspenseful articles, suddenly had a brain hole.

——Could it be that the girl today is Xiao Mo?

As an author of suspense articles, what Ji Fengting thinks is not the so-called destiny of the author of the romance novel.

He just thought that maybe Xiao Mo had some difficulties, whether someone would coerce her on the Internet...

Forget it, stop it.

Ji Fengting felt like he was stunned.

At this time, Lao San, who was very proud of getting the goddess's WeChat account next to him, suddenly said:

"Hey, Lao Ji, if you ask me, you are too stubborn! You might as well just confess your love to your goddess directly. What else can you do? Accept it. Everyone is happy, so if you refuse, keep working hard, and listen to suggestions for improvement by the way!"

The third child couldn't hide his pride in his words, and his tone was a little bit awkward.

But Ji Fengting really listened, he opened WeChat, took a breath to type out a paragraph, and then simply closed his eyes and sent it out.

[Ji Fengting: Xiaomo, are you from City A? ]

...That's right, the seemingly fearless Ji Fengting just sent this sentence.

More, he dare not ask, also dare not say.

Soon, the other side replied.

After hearing the beep, Ji Fengting hesitated for a long time, and finally opened his eyes. But before he could see it, he heard the idiot roommate next to him shouting: "

Old Ji! Your goddess is from City A!"

Ji Fengting breathed A suffocation.

a city? a city! share a city with him!

After a short period of joy, Ji Fengting thought again, could that girl today be Xiao Mo?

Ji Fengting has the unique sensitivity of a suspense writer, but he doesn't want to delve into it at the moment.

It seems that the truth is right in front of your eyes, but it is separated by a layer of veil.

With just one touch from him, the veil disappears and everything becomes clear.

But at this moment, Ji Fengting retreated.

His instincts were sharpened again.

Ji Fengting knew that it was Xiao Mo's choice not to reveal his identity or tell more information.

But if he asks, Xiao Mo will also tell him. Just as he bluntly said that he is in City A, if he wants to know, Xiao Mo will directly tell him whether he is near City A and whether he came to the shopping street of City A this afternoon.

But when you say it, everything changes.

Xiao Mo is like a big boss in a suspense novel, setting up a big game. If there is a chess piece beyond her control, she will remove it from the chessboard without hesitation.

And he, Ji Fengting, will be out without hesitation.

...Ji Fengting doesn't want this.

Therefore, Ji Fengting chose to remain silent.

He won't lift the veil.

All he needed to know was that the person facing him was just Xiao Mo whom he knew.

...

Ji Fengting remained silent, but his fans quit.

What do you mean, Thief Ji, you show up once and then hide? Fans of the book rushed to leave messages under the book.

[Ji Thief, come out and update me quickly! Look at my 40-meter sword! 】

[Damn it, the season thief misled me! Before, I only had to pursue suspense novels, but now I want to pursue your romance novels! ]

[Tell us quickly what's going on with your sister-in-law. If you don't want to write a novel, can you share your love life? ]

Seeing that Monsoon Pavilion did not appear for a long time, readers spontaneously started discussing and guessing in the article, completely using it as a forum.

[Is Ji Thief a gg? I haven't been able to get my sister-in-law done for so long. 】

【How can you call me sister-in-law if you can't figure it out? That's a goddess! ]

[The goddess is called Xiao Mo, right? The name is really nice. Let me make a blind guess. Ji Thief's next book will have a goddess-like character named Xiao Mo. She must be like the protagonist Bai Yueguang. ]

[It's quite romantic when you think about it, hahaha. I didn't expect that I could consume CP while chasing a novel. But upstairs, do you really think Ji Thief will open the next one? Wake up, the hole he dug in high school hasn't been filled yet! ]

[By the way, didn't anyone eat the melon that was so popular today? Are they all here to watch Ji Thief's tragic love life? ]

[I went to watch it, my dear, I just clicked on the audio of that anchor, and then slept all afternoon, and now I come to Ji Thief's comment area to play. ]

[Hahaha, I watched it too, and I became a fan of that anchor! ]

[Since you have all watched it, haven't you noticed that the anchor's name is Xiao Mo? ]

[...but isn't my sister-in-law called Xiao Mo? ]

[...Isn't Xiao Mo Xiao Mo? (Outrageous)]

[...]

[...Let's just say that Ji Thief shouldn't be that big of a person, he is a boss with 15 million fans! If it really climbed up, then the season thief will have a bright future! This rice is so soft! ]

[I also think that the few people in our comment section can't do that big anchor. If Ji Thief and his wife quarrel, we won't be able to help! 】

【In front of you, what are you thinking? This Xiao Mo is not only a big anchor, she also has a large number of CP fans, and her partners are all celebrities like Qi Xing and Xi Yue! 】

[Good guy, I don't pay much attention to the entertainment industry, this melon is so big? When I think about it this way, I feel a little bit emotional. There are e-sports tycoons and music geniuses, but there is only a literary master hahaha] [

Ji Thief: Dangerous]

[No, if Xiao Mo is really sister-in-law, Ji Thief will only wave her hand. Keyboard shouts: Let me do it! ]

A bunch of people in the comment area are working hard, imagining the daily life after having a big sister-in-law.

But in fact, no one took it seriously, and few people thought that the goddess of Jifeng Pavilion was really this internet celebrity.

Naturally, compared to Qi Xing and Xi Li, Ji Fengting has also become the one with the least CP fans.

...

The one with the most cp fans is quite calm.

After Xi Li got enough sleep, he felt refreshed, and when he played training games with other teams at night, his temper improved a lot.

It is rare for people from other teams to see such Xi Li, so they can't help but secretly guess, could it be that the rumors are true, that Xi Li is really in love with the unknown host, oh no, the big anchor?

After all, the only thing that can turn a man with a bad temper and bad mouth into this is love!

Apparently, his teammates thought so too.

Including team operations.

So at 8 o'clock in the evening, when Xi Li was about to experience the joy of going to bed early, he received a call from the operation.

"Brother Li, recently a gg merchant came to our door to promote our team, shall we take it?" The

management is very polite, after all, everyone in the team knows that the investor behind the ms team is Xi Li.

As for why the big boss himself played e-sports, don't ask, asking is love.

Xi Li leaned on the bedside, fiddled with his fingers, and said lightly, "Which company?"

The team is not short of money, so if a general gg comes to the door, the operation itself will reject it, and if it can be handed to him, it must be very tempting. .

The operator said: "C family."

C family is a brand with high national popularity. It mainly deals in sports and outdoor products. Its slogan is to always strive for the first place, which is quite consistent with the positioning of the e-sports champion MS team.

After thinking for a moment, Xi Yue said: "Take it, you can send the specific plan to my email."

Xi Yue is naturally not short of money, but the other four teammates still have to eat.

Since there is a suitable one, but gg who damages the team's reputation comes to him, then there is no need to refuse.

The operator obediently said: "Okay, see you brother Li."

Xi Li put the phone on the table and fell asleep.

...

Su Momo also slept soundly tonight, but there is a group of people who are different.

In the laboratory of University A, the professors stayed up all night.

"Good guy, flying over the wall?? Old Ding, are you sure that the video you tested is really okay?"

An old professor wearing glasses looked at the video on the projection, and saw a girl in black training clothes soaring into the air. He got up, tapped the wardrobe with his toes, and then turned down again.

This is simply a martial arts scene on the set.

But there is no Wia.

And it's much more real than what's shown in the TV series.

Another old professor with a serious face, Lao Ding, said indifferently: "There is no fraud."

"Amazing young people nowadays."

The professors all sighed.

"Old Li, come and take a look at this technique. What is the principle? Could it be that everything in martial arts novels is true?" The professors

also had a martial arts dream when they were young. Now that they see martial arts reflected in reality, naturally, Extremely excited.

Lao Li replied: "I have to study this slowly. After all, my job is not to learn martial arts." "

Oh, among our group, you are the only one who can have anything to do with archaeology. This is not the case." Are they all separated by rows?"

"Speaking of which, if Xiao Zhang, who is in charge of the special recruitment, was not a student of Lao Ding, we old men would have missed such an interesting thing." "

This video is real, there is no doubt about it. But whether the exercises are useful or not, we still have to find someone to test them, after all, can true knowledge come from practice, so that we can know whether the exercises are universal or not."

"But no matter what, this little girl is really amazing."

The professors all sighed, looking at the little girl rising into the sky on the projection, their eyes were full of fiery eyes.

It is a desire for the unknown and a passion for research.

...

Early the next morning, Xi Li woke up and looked at the messages in the mailbox after washing up.

The c family has already sent over the gg shooting plan. The amazing thing is that there are only 5 people in the team, but in the plan given by the c family, 6 people are required to leave the country.

What's even more outrageous is that the character design of the sixth person is a girl.

But where did the girls from the MS team come from?

Subconsciously, a name appeared in Xi Li's mind.

——Xiao Mo.