ODAIF 26 (End)

Su Momo was not surprised to see Xi Lan, she smiled and greeted him.

"Long time no see."

Hearing the girl say this, Xi Lan immediately disappeared all kinds of thoughts in his mind, and the whole world turned into the background, leaving only Su Momo standing quietly in front of him.

The CEO joked with a smile: "Isn't Mr. Xi too excited to see our big boss? He couldn't speak." The

team leader introduced to Xi Lan: "This is the big boss of our Su Group, Mr. Xi, you guys We should know each other."

Xi Lan nodded, listening to his rapid heartbeat, he suddenly said: "I think the contract can be more perfect."

Others were a little surprised, but still motioned him to continue.

There is no doubt about Xi Lan's talent in business. He made a few constructive suggestions. The team leader is not good at business, but he nodded after hearing it.

Su Momo sat down, supported his head with his left hand, and looked at Xi Lan, who was sitting opposite him with a slow and serious expression.

Xi Lan was looked at: ...

His hands placed under the table were squeezed tightly, and his heart seemed to be caught by the sight, struggling and beating hard. His voice also began to become hoarse.

After it was over, the team leader brought the contract. Since Su Momo was here, she would sign it herself.

Xi Lan looked at the two copies of the contract. On the left side was the girl's name, his beautiful "Su Momo".

The space to the right of your name is reserved for your signature.

For the first time, Xi Lan signed a contract so seriously that he was so shaken that he wrote his name one stroke at a time.

For the first time, his and her names appeared on the same piece of paper.

But it doesn't matter, there will be countless opportunities like this in the future.

After the end, Xi Lan wanted to invite Su Momo to dinner, but Su Momo took the initiative to invite him: "Mr. Xi, let's have lunch together?" The group leader and others next to him

:? ? !

That feeling came again, just like when a girl took the initiative to add a friend QR code on WeChat when meeting for the first time, this time she was so proactive and strong.

But Xi Lan didn't feel disgusted at all, and was even moved by it.

"...Okay."

He heard himself say.

...

The driver, Uncle Li, had been waiting at the door for a long time. Soon, he saw his young master.

Um, there's a girl next to him... a girl? !

Until Su Momo and Xi Lan got into the car together, Uncle Li didn't come back to his senses for a long time.

Good guy, my little pig who had never picked up cabbage before has grown up and started to pick up cabbage. He is also gifted and can even pick up emerald cabbage.

Su Momo took Xi Lan to a Chinese restaurant near University A. Although Xi Lan was more accustomed to eating Western food, he didn't say it.

Looking at the table of spicy dishes, Xi Lan picked up his chopsticks and ate silently, but he drank several glasses of water unconsciously.

Su Momo was a little funny when he saw this.

Mr. Xi, who has a great family and a great business, seems to be cold and unkind, but in fact he is extremely innocent.

She stretched out her hand and covered Xi Lan's hand. The moment the two touched, Xi Lan's body froze.

He seemed to be sealed by a hand.

"If you can't eat it, don't eat it."

Su Momo said softly, and called the waiter, "Please add some non-spicy dishes."

The waiter naturally recognized Su Momo, after all, it was said on the Internet that Xiaomo was in a Big reading, those people from the shops near A University have been talking about it for a long time, after all, they have a better chance of seeing Xiaomo than people on the Internet.

Unexpectedly, on the second day, she really saw Xiao Mo! !

The waiter barely restrained his excitement, and then turned his gaze to the man opposite Xiaomo.

She looks okay, but the most important thing is that she can have dinner with Xiao Mo!

And this person does not belong to any gossip target, obviously, this is a latecomer.

Tsk tsk, what a good idea.

After changing to some lighter dishes, Xi Lan ate much faster.

After finishing the meal, Xi Lan frowned slightly when he noticed the eyes of people around him. He looked at Su Momo seriously and suggested, " Miss Su, it's not safe for you

to live here."

A Dashu, who appeared openly and openly in the neighborhood today, will soon be followed and found where she lives.

Xi Lan had to worry about Su Momo.

Su Momo was holding a glass of lemonade, the surface of the cup was rippling, making her wrists whiter and whiter.

She looked at Xi Lan, smiled, and asked in a clear voice: "What does President Xi mean?" Xi

Lan said without hesitation: "Of course it is to move to a place with better security."

Su Momo's body The money is enough to buy the best villa in City A, but she just wanted to tease Xi Lan, so she suggested: "President, why don't you help me move?

" He was stronger than Su Momo, and the moving companies he hired might not be reliable, so he nodded in agreement.

Therefore, after the two of them finished eating, they walked towards Su Momo's house together.

Not far from the hotel, the driver, Uncle Li, looked confused when he saw the text message from Xi Lan.

What do you mean, the president asked me to go back first? ?

...

Xi Lan's face will never be inferior to his wealth. He is 188cm tall and tall. It is said that the Xi family had foreign ancestry several generations ago.

After being passed down for several generations, this lineage was reflected in the tall stature of all the Xi family members, and looking closer, Su Momo found that Xi Lan's pupils were very light amber.

Like a proud little kitten.

It may seem aloof, but it will flick its tail calmly, tempting its owner to come.

Su Momo admitted that he had been bewitched.

After all, for such a seemingly aloof man, who wouldn't want to see what he looks like underneath that strict three-piece suit?

The white shirt that was always buttoned to the top, and the slender legs tightly wrapped in trousers.

Su Momo opened the door, and Xi Lan walked in. Seeing the cramped space, he frowned slightly, feeling sorry for Su Momo.

But at this moment, Su Momo suddenly asked: "President Xi, have you heard of the shirt clip?"

Xi Lang was taken aback, and quickly realized what Su Momo was talking about. "To fix the shirt and make it fit better, shirt clips are a must."

Su Momo smiled and asked back, "Don't you think shirt clips look like leg rings?"

...It is obvious that shirt clips are very serious. The president's three-piece suit that Lan always wears is as dignified, but after using the word "leg ring", something seems to be wrong.

Even Xi Lan began to notice the subtle atmosphere.

But he never disliked Su Momo's strength, so he replied seriously: "There are indeed some similarities between the two, but in terms of function, they are completely different." "Shirt clips are necessary for wearing a suit, but leg

loops , It should be a kind of decoration."

Su Momo's halo recovery degree has been infinitely close to 100%, she smiled lightly, and Xi Lan, who was facing the impact, was stunned.

Immediately, the girl bullied herself, and lightly touched the top button of his white shirt with one hand.

"...Then, let's discuss whether shirt clips can also be used as decorations."...

A

few hours later, Su Momo witnessed how alluring black shirt clips are, and Xi Lan also deeply realized that shirt clips can also be used as decorations. The clips really work as decorations.

Shirt clips frame the legs, making this a must-have for someone.

Su Momo was half leaning on the head of the bed, wearing a loose white shirt casually, oh, it was Xi Lan's.

Su Momo doesn't smoke, otherwise she must feel like a scumbag with a cigarette in between.

Xi Lan took a bath towel from Su Momo's house and wrapped it around. Su Momo was admiring the eight-pack abs when she saw Xi Lan sitting beside her, lowering her head and playing with her phone.

Su Momo:?

Then, she received a message on her phone.

Xi Lan sent an electronic contract.

The name of the document is the four characters of "prenuptial agreement" clearly.

Su Momo had never been treated like this before. She opened the door with interest and glanced at it casually, but it was not the fairness of the property of both parties that she thought.

To briefly summarize, the meaning of the contract is that if Xi Lan engages in any inappropriate behavior after marriage, including but not limited to cheating, domestic violence, cold violence, etc., then he will leave the house.

If Su Momo regrets after getting married, she can terminate the relationship at any time without any loss, and Xi Lan will give her half of the property.

Oops.

Good guy.

Su Momo was just an online scammer in the past, and she didn't want to get married by cheating.

Doesn't Xi Lan mean that as long as Su Momo is willing, she can marry him and then divorce him, and then become a billionaire?

Su Momo recalled the phone call the man made when he was in a daze, and knew that the contract was probably drawn up at that time.

In fact, she originally planned to just eat and run away, but the taste of Xilan was indeed good, and marriage was not out of the question.

Su Momo stretched out a white finger and gently raised the chin of the man sitting by the bed. Her lips were red, and she heard her say as she opened and closed them: "Add another one, and you can get it ligated.

" We can go get the certificate right away."

Xi Lan's eyes were completely attracted by the girl in front of him, and it took him a long time to hear himself say: "...Okay." ...The

next

thing was more urgent. After leaving Su Momo's house, Xi Lan arranged for a doctor at his private hospital to schedule a ligation surgery for himself overnight.

God knows how nervous the doctor was when he heard the summons from the eldest young master. He hurried over and ended up performing a ligation surgery? ? At that moment, the well-informed doctors were shocked.

But Xi Lan is an adult and can take responsibility for his own body, so the operation went smoothly.

When signing the pre-operative agreement, Xi Lan thought that soon there would be someone who was also qualified to sign here, and he couldn't suppress the sweetness in his heart.

After the operation, with the strong physical strength given by the author, Xi Lan and Su Momo went to get the certificate the next morning after lying down all night.

Coincidentally, the night after receiving the certificate was the anniversary celebration of Mao Xiong Entertainment.

Although Su Momo is completely different now, she still decided to attend the dinner.

As for Xi Lan, even though he had just finished the operation, and even though the Panda Live Broadcast was completely inferior to the Xi Group, he still accompanied Su Momo.

Of course, he still wore a three-piece suit with a shirt clip.

This time, Su Momo chose the shirt clips himself, and the wardrobe was filled with various styles of shirt clips bought by Su Momo.

Su Momo didn't bother to buy ties, cuffs or anything like that.

After receiving the certificate, Xi Lan still felt a little insecure.

Therefore, with Su Momo's acquiescence, Xi Lan, who had never posted on Weibo, updated a Weibo.

[Xi Lan v: I will always be your servant. @I am Xiaomo. (with picture in red book)]

Although Xi Lan doesn't like to post on Weibo and doesn't have many fans, Xi's Group has a lot of fans. The public relations department dutifully reposted the Weibo of their big boss, and congratulated: [I wish the boss and the boss wife What a happy marriage! ]

Good guy, isn't there more traffic now? Xi's public relations department was afraid that their president would be dissatisfied, and even went to buy hot searches.

All of a sudden, this Weibo post went viral, and [Xiaomo got married] quickly became a trending topic.

Xi's public relations department took a look, this is not good, where is the name of the president? ?

As a result, several more Weibo posts were trending.

[President Xi woos Xiao Mo]

[Xiao Mo. I will always be your servant]

[The cp I ate has come true! 】

Should I say it or not, after seeing the last Weibo post, cp fans were a little speechless.

After all, they can't stop knocking, Xi Li x Xiao Mo, Qi Xing x Xiao Mo, but they have never knocked on Xi's president! !

It should be replaced with【I've been eating all the cps I've been eating】:)

Ten minutes after this blog post was posted, Weibo was paralyzed.

Fortunately, it was a working day, and the programmers quickly rushed to repair it.

And this news spread quickly on all major platforms.

Most people were crying about losing love and complaining that Xi Lan was a green tea fool, but no one blamed Su Momo.

Their sister is just a little girl. She must have never seen the colorful world outside. She was just mesmerized by a little green tea.

Xi's public relations department saw that this was not going to work, so they quickly bought a wave of marketing and began to criticize Xi Lan x Xiao Mo's CP.

This kind of rhetoric was suddenly everywhere on the Internet.

[Sisters, you won't lose money by investing in shares! You see, this couple is married, so they definitely won't be. What could be better than a CP that produces food every day? ]

[Oh my god, Mr. Xi and Xiao Mo are so perfect for each other! Overbearing CEO ]

Even the photos of the two when they first met were uncovered.

At that time, passers-by thought Su Momo was a certain anchor, so they all held up their mobile phones and actually took a lot of videos.

It's just that the hot videos at that time were all of Su Momo's face, but this time, someone (here specifically referring to Xi's public relations department) found a bright spot in a photo taken by a passerby.

The picture was not very clear, and the photographer was squeezed in the back, so Su Momo's face was not captured. This video was not popular before.

But in the lower right corner of the circled picture, someone saw a familiar figure, oh no, a familiar three-piece suit.

The man was quite tall and stood out among the crowd. After being circled at this moment, passers-by immediately recognized him.

This is ridiculous!

[Good guy, did Xi Lan fall in love with my sister back then? 】

【She is in the spotlight of the crowd, and I am guarding silently in the corner. Damn it, I kind of get the cuteness of this pair! ]

[Hehe, don't underestimate Xi Lan, he looks at his duty, and has a lot of caution in his heart, you don't know, Xi Lan and Xi Li are brothers. 】

【! ! ! ]

[Then Xi Yue and Xiao Mo must have known each other first. So, brother Li Yue's house was robbed? ? ]

[On Brother Li's psychological shadow, hahaha! 】

After this incident was exposed, Su Momo's fans were more accepting. After all, the other party loved their sister so much, so it seemed a little better.

After all, it's just that there is one more person around my sister who likes her.

Panda Live also received a wave of traffic and released a preview of the anniversary celebration in the evening in time.

The point is, Su Momo was mentioned first in the copywriting, indicating that Xiaomo would also come.

Therefore, by 7 p.m., Panda Live's anniversary live broadcast room was already crowded with hundreds of millions of people.

At this time, the live broadcast officially started.

The camera pointed at the entrance at the entrance. The Panda Live broadcast was very generous this time, and even invited many first-line stars in the entertainment industry, as well as big traffic stars.

However, there were very few bullet screens in the live broadcast room. Finally, when a figure in a black dress appeared at the door, the bullet screens boiled over.

【Ah ah ah sister Xiaomo is here! ! 】

【Quick, quick, quick, photographer, zoom in! Can the pixels be clearer? I want to see my sister's hair! ! 】

【Damn it, is the man next to my sister Xi Lan? ! ]

[Should I say it or not, Xi Lan is actually pretty good-looking, of course, she is nothing in front of her sister. 】

At the entrance, the eyes of the entire venue gathered.

I saw the girl wearing a long black dress, with her hair loose behind her, a slender figure, and beautiful eyebrows and eyes.

There was a man standing beside her. The man was wearing a black suit and had stern eyes, but he was always protecting the girl, watching her every move.

【hateful! I think it matches a bit! They're all black, Missy and her bodyguards, this is it! ]

[It would be great if there was another black umbrella. The bodyguard held the umbrella, and the eldest lady was carefully protected inside, but the bodyguard's shoulders were covered with rain! 】

The two walked slowly across the red carpet. Su Momo smiled at the surrounding cameras and stopped to pose in a dignified manner.

And no matter when, Xi Lan's eyes were always focused on Su Momo in the camera.

When he arrived at the stage in front, the host's face turned red with excitement when he saw Su Momo.

She glanced at the script, first asked some questions routinely, and then, suddenly, a prompt from the chief director came from the headset, and the host looked at Xi Lan and asked, "President Xi, may I ask what do you think Xiaomo looks pretty

today Really?"

This was a cue for the two of them to receive the certificate today, and wanted Xi Lan to express his joy.

Xi Lan looked at Su Momo and said in a low voice, "No matter when, she is beautiful."

Seeing the increasing number of viewers in the live broadcast room, the chief director was very excited, and continued to direct the host to ask:

"Mr. Xi, what are you doing?" When did you fall in love with Xiaomo?"

Xi Lan is actually not used to showing emotions in front of outsiders. He has been a reserved and quiet person since he was a child, but at this moment his tone is extremely firm, and he said without hesitation: "At first sight ."

When he first saw her through the car window, his heart was completely lost.

Su Momo stood nearby. When he saw that the host did not ask about himself, but kept asking about his kitten, he smiled and took Xi Lan's hand and pulled it down.

Xi Lan leaned down in cooperation, and Su Momo raised her head and pressed a gentle kiss to the corner of his lips.

Amidst the screams of the audience, the girl's voice came out through the microphone, which was particularly clear.

"If you fall in love with me, you will be mine forever~"

Xi Lan listened to his own heartbeat.

From the first sight, his heart was lost and fell on her.

From that moment on, she controlled everything about him.

Xi Lan knew that he would always be her subordinate.