ODAIF 27 (special episode + new world)

Overnight, the product was put on the shelves of major supermarkets, and an online flagship store was also opened. When you clicked on it, you saw that the store homepage was exquisite and the qualifications were extremely complete.

First, young people followed the trend and bought it, and then they found out that it actually works? ? And it tastes quite delicious, and the various fruit flavors are very restored. Therefore, countless tap water products have appeared, and Amway has reached family groups and schoolmate groups, driving people of other age groups to buy.

The person behind the Su Group... couldn't be Su Momo, right?

Su Momo readily admitted this in a live broadcast.

"Yes, Su Group's surname is Su."

Before the live broadcast ended that night, Su Momo was on the trending search. Only then did everyone realize that without knowing it, Xiao Mo, the big anchor of Panda, had suddenly become a capital !

Good guy, this is really a triple jump! Immediately, those lemon spirits who said that Su Momo couldn't reach the level of the Xi family also shut up.

At this time, Su Momo's video of flying over walls was also mixed and spread to other countries, once again harvesting a group of fans and fans, and the name su became familiar.

After Su Momo inquired about System 12, she learned that the richest man's task was currently 30% completed. According to the current progress, the task would be successfully completed in less than two years, but the strength of the country's father far exceeded her imagination.

System: ...

Forget it, he is used to having such a powerful host, and he automatically lay down and hugged his thighs.

After completing the task, Su Momo took out a lot of potions from the ring and handed them over to the country, as well as the health-preserving techniques from the previous world.

Country A immediately popularized health-preserving exercises among the masses. Within a year, it defeated other countries in the sports competition and won the gold medal.

Su Momo, on the other hand, began to travel around the world.

Xi Lan naturally accompanies her. In addition, Xi's father and mother are also very satisfied with this daughter-in-law.

You know, Su Momo is now the richest man in the country. Of course, Xi's father and Xi's mother are not just interested in money. After all, they first heard Su Momo's lullaby when Su Momo was still an anchor, so they supported their younger son's pursuit. Su Momo.

Although the younger son has failed now, if the eldest son is with Su Momo, isn't she still their daughter-in-law?

Father Xi and Mother Xi are now happy at home every day. Their daughter-in-law is rich and beautiful. Which family wouldn't praise their little pig's future when they go out?

The old couple boasted to everyone they met that they could raise their son and that they had a good eye for such an outstanding daughter-in-law at first sight.

Others naturally praise her. After all, she has a richest man's daughter-in-law, who has become the luckiest father-in-law and mother-in-law in the country. Can you be dissatisfied with this?

But late at night, Xi's father and Xi's mother were still worried. After all, the daughter-in-law was so outstanding and the eldest son was so boring, could he keep Mo Mo?

After learning that Su Momo was going to travel around the world, the old couple's worries rose to the top. After all, traveling is the easiest way to have an affair!

Therefore, when Xi Lan took the initiative to propose temporarily stepping down as president, the old couple naturally agreed hastily, and Xi's father, who had retired for a long time, also returned to the company.

Speaking of this, Xi's father and Xi's mother again thought of the little son who hated iron. If Xi Yue could bear this burden, wouldn't his brother and sister-in-law be able to go out and play happily?

If Xi Yue knew what her parents were thinking, she would definitely be more autistic.

For him, this period of time was like a dream.

When I met Su Momo, my heartbeat came in an instant like lightning.

Later, before he could express his feelings, he discovered that his eldest brother had a close relationship with his sweetheart. Before he could punish his eldest brother's stealing behavior, within a few days, the two of them received the certificate directly.

Xi Yue: ...

The day the two received the certificate and the entire network was paralyzed, Xi Yue locked herself in the room and did not come out for a day.

At the same time, he was pulled into a mysterious group.

Besides him, the group of friends also includes Qi Xing, Gu Qi, and Ji Fengting.

Why does he know the name? Because there are notes on it.

The group leader is Qi Xing, and after pulling them into the group, Qi Xing sent a message.

[Qi Xing: This is a group of lovelorn people. Xiaomo is married, and the pain has inspired my creative inspiration. I want to interview you and write a lovelorn song. 】

【Qi Xing: Xi Li is Xi Lan's younger brother. It should be more painful to get close to them and feel the sweetness of love, right? Can you say a few more words? 】

Xi Yue:? Are you polite?

Xi Li had no idea that the music genius praised by the whole network turned out to be this kind of virtue in private.

What Xi Yue didn't know was that after learning about Su Momo's certificate, Qi Xing was in so much pain that he inspired his second personality and completely regarded music as his lifelong pursuit.

[Gu Qi: Lovelorn group? I think we can go for a wedding. ]

Gu Xi, who had studied in seclusion for a period of time, came out and realized that his sweetheart was not a poor little screw-turner, but a big anchor.

The most outrageous thing was that he only knew the news when he saw the news that Xiao Mo had obtained the certificate.

Gu Qi: Thank you, my mentality has collapsed.

[Monsoon Pavilion: ...]

Actually, Jifeng Pavilion is in favor of this idea.

That night, the group chatted until midnight, thinking about specific measures for robbing the marriage.

But after staying up all night, Ji Fengting posted a Reuters photo on Weibo to the group. Under the early morning sunshine, he saw a girl holding a man's arm, and the man was holding a bag of fruit.

They looked like the most ordinary couple.

But the few people in the group were silent.

The enthusiasm that lasted all night disappeared without a trace in an instant.

Yes, no matter what, there was someone else standing beside her.

What about robbery? Not being liked by her means not being liked by her.

In the final analysis, they still don't deserve it.

...

After that day, no one in the group sent messages, including the group leader who said he wanted to interview them.

However, Xi Yue learned about their activities through the news. Qi Xing, a former music genius, calmly went to the most famous temple on Su Momo's wedding day a year later and became a monk.

Before becoming a monk, he posted a song on Weibo, the last song he made in his life.

The name of the song is very simple, "Light".

All the fans were in tears, they all knew that this song was written for a girl.

A girl loved by everyone.

When I was young, I met such an amazing and talented person. It can be said to be lucky or unfortunate.

The public is so far away from Su Momo, they can all be crazy for her, but what about Qi Xing who has been in close contact with her? He is a sensitive creator, so anyone can guess how much he will suffer.

Therefore, all the fans who shouted against were silenced.

They respect the choice of idols.

The former CP fans were screaming at the abuse. The only consolation was that Su Momo, who hadn't posted on Weibo for a long time, reposted the song Qi Xing on Weibo.

[I'm Xiaomo v: Good luck. ]

A few minutes later, there was a word lying quietly on Su Momo's private message column.

【Goodbye, my light. You are in the sky, but you will always be by my side. 】

And I will pray, I wish you always bright.

Inside the temple, Qi Xing said these words silently in his heart.

Afterwards, three thousand blue silks fell down.

Pray for the stars, after all, I did not catch up with the moon.

...

After a short period of dizziness, Su Momo opened his eyes, and what he saw was a wall with cracks, which was obviously an earthen wall mixed with straw.

She closed her eyes and began to accept the memory.

The world I came to this time is the 1970s in country A, a difficult but glorious time.

The original owner was born in the countryside, a girl born and raised in a remote Dahe Village, but her story is not that simple.

Yuanshen was diligent and studious since he was a child, and he was a rare high school student in Dahe Village.

She was a bit introverted and did not fight for anything. At that time, rural people had few other options, so after graduation, at the age of 18, she married into a family and became a stepmother with the help of a matchmaker.

Speaking of which, her academic qualifications gave her the advantage, plus she was the eldest sister in the family. She helped her parents with work and took care of their children since she was a child. She was a well-known hard-working girl from all over the country.

So the matchmaker introduced her to an employee who worked in a steel factory in the county. He was already 30 years old. His ex-wife died in childbirth of their third child, leaving behind three children who were waiting to be fed.

The other party was anxious to find someone to take care of the child, and knowing that it was difficult to find someone from the city, he asked a matchmaker to come to the countryside to inquire.

After meeting the original owner, the other party was quite satisfied. After all, the original owner was pretty, well-educated, and good at raising children.

So he readily gave 100 yuan as a bride price and set a date with the original owner.

Life is not a novel. The ignorant original owner got married and entered a brand new family before he knew what life was like for his stepmother.

It is naturally not easy to be a stepmother, not to mention that the original owner is helpless in the county town and relies entirely on the looks of men for her livelihood. The mother-in-law is embarrassed, the children reject her, and the original owner cries so many times that the bed is wet at night.

As for her partner, the old man Li Junsheng, he is not considerate. After all, he is already 30 years old and has experienced the sweetness of passionate love. Now there is only life left in his heart. Naturally, he will not comfort his little wife.

The original owner was introverted, so he did not tell her parents about these things. Besides, although Su's father and Su's mother were usually nice to her because she could read and was obedient, she could not surpass her two sons after all.

So, that's how life went.

Fortunately, her partner was quite promising, and she gradually became the workshop director.

Just at this time, something happened again.

Someone from the Capital Iron and Steel Factory came to inspect, and they were shocked when they saw the original owner who had come to deliver meals to Li Junsheng.

After some twists and turns, the original owner finally found out that his biological father was the chief technician of the Capital Iron and Steel Plant, and that the real Su family was even more prosperous.

The original owner does not know how big the family business is. After all, she did not choose to go to the capital to reunite.

After giving birth to the wrong child, the Su family in the capital originally wanted Su Momo to go back. Unfortunately, Su Momo had already had a child with Li Jun at this time. How could she let it go?

Besides, the original owner was extremely emotionally sensitive, and she could sense that the other party's tone was a bit strange.

Later, when she saw the girl who replaced her as Miss Su's, she understood why.

The other party works in the art troupe and is beautiful, bright and generous. However, I only have a high school education. Under the day-to-day housework, I have lost the beauty of my youth.

Completely one heaven and one earth.

The original owner was very self-aware, so he did not choose to return to the capital.

Perhaps in order to compensate, the other party wanted to provide Su Momo with an office position in a steel factory. Unfortunately, the original owner's child happened to be 1 year old at the time and could not live without his mother at all, so she refused.

The other party returned the favor to Li Junsheng.

A year later, he successfully became the director of the factory, and his monthly salary doubled.

But so what, to Yuanshen, it was all about asking for money.

Time passed like this, and many years later, the original owner's four children grew up.

No matter how good she is to the children from her three ex-wives, they always treat her at a different level. As for his own children, he has complained that his mother is too partial to his brothers since he was a child, so the mother and son are not close.

As for Li Junsheng, his career is getting bigger and bigger, and he is radiant. Due to the Su family in the capital, he did not make any blatant mistakes, but the original owner knew that he had a mistress outside.

Speaking of which, the original owner has no shortage of food and clothing in his life, but he is just tired.

When she gets old, she will be alone by her side.

...

It was a very heavy memory, and Su Momo seemed to have spent her whole life, seeing the last despair of the woman who had worked hard for her family all her life.

System 12 said in his mind: [Host, this time the task is to live a wonderful life. ]

Knowing what Su Momo wanted to ask, System 12 said: [Questions may occasionally refer to the original owner, or they may appear randomly. I don't understand artificial intelligence either. 】

...Obviously he is also an artificial intelligence.

Being interrupted by the system, the sadness in my mind dissipated a little.

Just when Su Momo was about to say something, the door was suddenly pushed open and a voice came in.

"Nier! Clean up quickly! I'm going to see her soon!":