Online dating and Internet fraud 2

After rejecting the worker's invitation to sing karaoke, Gu Qi returned to the dormitory, thinking of his father who called to question him, his brows flashed with impatience.

Since you don't care about him, why bother to pretend? Gu Qi hates hypocritical people the most.

He simply took out his mobile phone and sent a voice message in the WeChat group, with a cold tone: "Come on, open the black."

Gu Xi and several equally boring hairpins often open blacklines in five rows, but this time, one of the hairpins was banned by the family The Internet is gone, and I can't open the hacker for the time being.

As soon as he entered, Xu Li teased: "Brother Xi, how does it feel to screw the screw? Is it comfortable?"

Zhang Yuan, who was always afraid of chaos in the world, also responded: "Oh, brother Xi is our factory grass! This past, Doesn't it mean that the girls and daughters-in-law in the factory next door like it?"

"One more."

Gu Xi ignored the two of them and said calmly.

"Yu Ya, you little bastard, let us dove again!"

Xu Li cursed, and began to list and invite online people without complaint.

Gu Xi put his phone on the table, feeling his teeth itching, he groped for a while, but couldn't find a cigarette on the crude table.

Since the old man threw him into the factory, his finances have also been controlled, and he can't even afford a pack of cigarettes for seven yuan.

In fact, Gu Qi's addiction to cigarettes is not that great, and he only takes a few puffs very occasionally.

In his freshman year of high school, his parents took his mistress and little wolf dog home in a fair manner, and he caught several restricted-rated scenes. Gu Qi, who was fashionable and not calm at that time, learned to smoke to relieve his worries after a few quarrels to no avail.

After not finding any cigarettes, Gu Xi picked up his phone and found that he still hadn't invited anyone.

What a musty day.

If you want cigarettes, there is still a shortage of people to open black.

Zhang Yuan was also a little surprised: "What's the matter, did you go out to rent a room on weekend nights?"

Gu Qi began to consider turning off the game and going to sleep, but at this moment, a small red dot appeared in the upper right corner.

["Xiao Mo" near you requests to add you as a friend. 】

The avatar is a plush rabbit, click on the page, diamond tier 2, hero 40, skin 10,

but Gu Qi just needs someone, so he accepted the invitation, and then dragged her to the car.

Seeing the girl who appeared suddenly, Xu Li started to scream strangely.

"Oh~ Who brought the younger sister? This is, the beauty is not shallow~"

Gu Qi is the owner of the house, and after starting the match, he said lightly: "I invited you."

Xu Li & Zhang Yuan:! !

Even Mi Yue, who had been silent all this time, was amazed.

"Gu Xi, you still invite girls!"

On the other side, Su Momo didn't expect it to go so smoothly.

After getting Gu Xi's game ID from the system, she tried to add it when she returned to the dormitory, but she passed it right away? ?

Then Su Momo was pulled to the fifth row of cars, and he heard a few young male voices in his ears. Su Momo knew that these were probably Gu Xi's classmates.

Xu Shi hadn't seen Su Momo speak all this time, so Xu Li tentatively asked, "Sister, can you speak ?

" Almost instantly, everyone who heard Xiao Mo's voice froze. Xu Li said stupidly: "Xiao, Xiaomo?" Zhang Yuan: "Help! Sister Xiaomo, your voice is so beautiful!" Mi Yue questioned her soul: "Sister with such a beautiful voice, why can Xigou meet her?" , but I can't touch it??" The girl was amused and chuckled lightly. The sound came to Gu Xi's ears along the earphones, causing a slight itching, and then hearing Mi Yue's complaints, Gu Xi became upset for some reason. "What's wrong with me, why can't I touch you?" Gu Xi's voice was a little low, full of magnetism, between a boy's voice and a scumbag's voice, very pleasant to hear. Xu Li: "Cut, it's just you..."

Mi Yue quickly interrupted: "Okay, let's start choosing heroes."

He noticed that Gu Xi's attitude towards Xiao Mo was a bit strange, so brothers should not tear things down casually.

Su Momo only knows the middle lane and supports. She originally wanted to grab Yao, but she was locked on the opposite side.

Fortunately, this is the fifth row, and no one competed with her for the middle lane. In the end, she chose Wang Zhaojun.

Coincidentally, Gu Qi is best at Li Bai.

Seeing this coincidence, the other three were also a little bit tongue-tied.

But Su Momo couldn't afford the skin, it was raw skin.

Gu Xi is wearing a super shiny Millennium Fox.

Xu Li joked: "Sister Xiaomo, I will wear Fengqiuhuang together with your brother Qi."

Su Momo's tone was calm and gentle: "Brothers, Xiaomo can't afford skins for the time being." "

Only 88.8, you Can't afford it?"

Xu Li was surprised.

But Gu Xi remembered the 10 bare skins.

Then I thought that Xiaomo was added from nearby. Nearby, it was probably a little girl who worked in a factory.

"Shut up."

Gu Qi scolded coldly.

Something that doesn't wink.

"Ah, brother Xi, you don't love me anymore! You only have sister Xiaomo in your heart!"

Xu Li made a whiny sound on purpose, and the others were all amused.

Gu Xi and the others are all king ranks, and with the tacit cooperation, they quickly finished the fight, and Su Momo completely won.

After this was over, I don't know what Xu Li and the others were thinking, but suddenly they all used the excuse of peeing.

"I'm going to do my homework, Brother Qi, you continue!"

"Sister Xiaomo, have fun! See you next time!"

There were only two people left in the room.

But no one said to go offline.

So he continued to double row two.

Su Momo could clearly sense that although Gu Xi didn't talk much, he was extremely careful.

When she was caught, Gu Qi, who was originally in the bot lane or in the jungle, always came in time to save her.

This game experience is really good, and it is not inferior to the company she bought with money before.

On the third hand, Gu Qi suddenly burst out a series of numbers: "67***"

"Huh?"

Su Momo was puzzled.

The man said lightly: "My WeChat."

"Okay~"

Xiao Mo replied sweetly.

After this game was over, Gu Xi quit, and then Su Momo quickly received a game invitation from Ting Guo Feng Gang, the gold master's father.

It's already 10 o'clock, Su Momo refused without hesitation.

She added Gu Xi's WeChat first, and then asked the system in her mind:

"Baby, how much is Gu Xi's favorability worth?"

The system replied loudly: [It's 55! Host, you are too powerful! 】

Su Momo came to the full-length mirror attached behind the door and began to look carefully.

A favorability value of 55 is still effective.

I saw the red pimples on the face, which were originally inflamed, but now they have gradually faded, and the stinging pain on the face has eased a lot.

And the shoulder-length hair like withered grass has become a bit docile.

It's a pity that the body shape has not changed much, and the facial features on the face are still unclear.

Su Momo wants to get better faster.

Looking at the figure in the mirror, she pondered for a moment and asked, "The system, does the public's favor also have an influence?

" Enough is enough, the effect is not small. 】

Effective on the line.

Su Momo took a look at the surrounding environment. The smelly socks and instant noodle boxes had not been taken away, and the roommates had not returned all night.

She could tolerate being ugly, but Su Momo couldn't tolerate the living environment.

When he was in the slums before, Su Momo would use discarded parts to assemble small robots to clean up, and his clothes were kept neat and clean.

When I got here, there was no reason to wrong myself.

Tomorrow is Monday, and it's time to go to the assembly line to screw the screws. Su Momo raised his hand and frowned slightly when he saw his calloused palm.

She doesn't dislike labor, but she doesn't want to tire herself when there are other easy ways.

What's more, her physique was also brought over. The original body was fat but powerful, but when she came to Su Momo's place, she became fat and weak, and she was panting after walking a few steps.

Therefore, Su Momo decided without hesitation that he must resign.

It just so happened that the original body was underage, and he hadn't signed a labor contract, so he avoided all these drags.

The factory's wages are always paid after a month, and last month's wages were settled on Friday, and they only worked for a few days this month, so Su Momo decided to leave directly.

She counted her assets, rummaged through WeChat and Alipay, and only found 8,767 yuan. Adding the 440 she earned today, the total is 9,207. This is all her belongings.

As for the dormitory where the original body lived for 5 years, there are very few things that belong to me.

A few shabby clothes that have been worn for several years, and a few pairs of shoes bought from street stalls, and nothing else.

No skin care products, no makeup, and no cute little jewelry for little girls.

But it's easy for Su Momo to clean up. She simply took a backpack and put two t-shirts in it, and that's about it.

Now leaving still needs to pay one more night's rent, Su Momo decided to continue sleeping in the dormitory tonight.

After finishing everything, she turned on the phone.

I saw a small red dot of 99+ appearing on WeChat, click on it, and it was all sent by Jifengting.

The message was too long, and Su Momo didn't bother to scroll up to read it.

She clicked on the voice, and replied: "I'm sorry, Boss Fengting, it was another boss just now~"

The other side replied in seconds.

[Xiaomo, I'll place another 100 orders! 】

[Transfer 4000 yuan. 】

Hiss, a windfall from heaven.

Su Momo calmly reminded: "I may not have that much time right now, boss~" [

It's okay, Xiaomo, I'll make an appointment first, you can just play with me when you have time. ]

Su Momo accepted the money.

With worrying about her property, she felt quite satisfied looking at the ever-increasing numbers in her wallet.

After exiting the chat interface with Ji Fengting, Su Momo found that Gu Xi's friend request was also approved.

He also used WeChat to log in to the game, so his ID was the same as in the game, "Muxi", and his profile picture was a dragging anime male head.

After passing the friend application, Gu Xi didn't say a word.

It's too late today, and Su Momo doesn't want to chat.

The original body's circle of friends was blank, and her friend list was also empty, after all, she didn't have many friends in real life.

Su Momo flipped through the photos and turned on the beauty camera, but after a long time of tossing around, she found that none of the parts looked good.

There are no bright spots on the collarbone, fingertips, eyes, and lips.

It doesn't matter how bad the back is, but it's a pity that it can't be done.

Su Momo could only give up the idea of ​​posting on Moments.

She thought, let's talk for a few days first, and then I can post it on Moments after I improve my appearance.

Before going to bed, Su Momo downloaded a live broadcast software.

After resigning from the factory, she needs to make money, and restoring her appearance also requires public opinion.

Su Momo has already made a preliminary decision, and that is to be a game anchor.

Of course, she can't show her face yet, but fortunately, the voice of this body is good enough.

...

The next day, Su Momo found out that her roommate still hadn't come back, and even her only friend, Xiao Li, moved in with her boyfriend.

It was already noon after packing his luggage. Seeing the sun outside, Su Momo put on a sun hat and planned to resign.

The resignation went smoothly. After all, the factory has gradually grown and there is no shortage of manpower.

Su Momo took out her mobile phone, found the hotel she booked last night, and decided to settle down first, and then consider renting a room.

The small hotel is 50 a day, which she can afford for the time being.

The factory is located in a remote location, about one kilometer away from the bus stop.

Even though the luggage is very light and there are few clothes, the sun is very strong today and there are no shady places around the factory. Su Momo's body was weak, and she had to stop to catch her breath after walking a few steps.

As soon as I walked out of the gate, it was a coincidence that there was another group of young people playing and going out on the opposite side. They probably went to buy popsicles after work.

Among the crowd, a tall and straight figure stood out, it was Gu Xi.

Everyone else's faces were reddened by the sun, only Gu Xi still looked refreshed.

This time, Su Momo was standing on the side of the road. When the group of people passed by her, they took a few extra glances at her because of their size and attire.

Even Gu Xi's eyes flicked past her lightly.

"Hey, the little chubby girl from the factory next door is going to resign." "

Tsk tsk, I guess she's going back to the village, life in the city is not easy hahaha." "

Look at what you said, why don't you marry her Well, if you grow up like this, the bride price is probably not expensive hahaha."

"Damn, do you think I'm so picky?"

The group of young people talked about meat and vegetables, which was a little harsh, but Su Momo just stood quietly .

Gu Xi, on the other hand, heard this and said in a cold voice, "You talk so much, do you want to continue working?"

Although Gu Xi was only 17, he had an aura of school bullying for many years, and he came to the factory to fight a few times , that ruthlessness makes one's heart tremble, these young people really don't dare to provoke him.

In addition, they all knew that Gu Qi's family background was outstanding, so these people did not dare to provoke this rich kid, on the contrary, they had to support him.

Just like today, Gu Xi paid for the popsicles from others, and he even asked for the most expensive Menglong by name.

After hearing him speak, several people shut their mouths in embarrassment.

Su Momo looked at the thin back of the man in a black T-shirt, and raised his eyebrows slightly.

It was not in vain that she played three games with him for free last night.

...

After running all the way, Su Momo arrived at the small hotel hidden deep in the alley.

She put down her luggage, first searched on the rental app, found a suitable house, and after agreeing on a viewing time, she opened the live broadcast software, intending to try it out first.