Dessert Island 13

-

    Yan Zhuxiu's fingers turned white.

    The girl on the opposite side was like a ray of light, which made him dare not approach, it was bright and scorching.

    And the man next to her, dressed brightly, was very different from him.

    Yan Zhuxiu used to not feel inferior because of his background.

    He firmly believes that he can climb to a high position by himself.

    But he is too young.

    In front of that man, he unconsciously felt embarrassed.

    Yan Zhuxiu knew who it was, Su Momo's brother, Su Yue.

    Also, they are not related by blood.

    Half a month ago, after the confession incident, this man also found himself.

    The man just stated quietly "You are not from the same world".

    Su Yue did not show the slightest disdain.

    But that natural aura seems to be superior to others.

    In the past, Yan Zhuxiu never cared about other people's conditions.

    In the past, Yan Zhuxiu didn't have anyone of the same sex who he wanted to compare with.

    But in the past, Yan Zhuxiu even had no sweetheart.

    Everything is different.

    Because of the little flower growing in his heart, he became anxious about gains and losses, and while feeling inferior, he was secretly jealous of others.

    The darling of the professors, the genius of the scientific research world, is now just a humble believer under the skirt of a girl.

    Yan Zhuxiu turned around, trying to avoid the two of them.

    But Su Yue noticed him sharply.

    Su Yue recognized at a glance who this handsome young man in a white shirt was.

    His stern eyebrows suddenly darkened.

    Su Yue remembered the text message from the bodyguard Uncle Ye.

    "Miss and Yan Zhuxiu had dinner together, very happy."

    Ah.

    "Very happy".

    Before boarding the plane, Su Yue saw that although the news was urgent, he was only worried that his frail sister would be deceived.

    But now, his palm was holding the girl's forearm possessively.

    Violent emotions rose in his heart, and Su Yue knew that he was completely different from before.

    The relationship between the three of them is also completely different.

    He has changed from a brother who loves his sister to a man who wants to possess a girl.

    Seeing this young man who was once admired by girls, it was difficult for Su Yue to maintain his peace of mind.

    Although he has never been in love, he knows that separating young men and women forcefully will only add a layer of oil to the small spark of love and make the fruit of love that has been honed even sweeter.

    For the current plan, the only way is to let the two never see each other again, and time will naturally fade the buds of youth.

    Therefore, Su Yue was afraid that Su Momo would take the initiative to meet Yan Zhuxiu, but he did everything on his guard, and did not expect the two to meet in the hospital.