Online dating and Internet fraud 7

"So, my dear Tong, what makes you think that I will become a vegetable washer?"

Su Momo raised her free left hand, twirled her fair fingers in the sun, and spoke slowly and gently .

The system shivered.

[I, I, I, I'm just a suggestion! 】

After finishing speaking, the system began to become confident: 【Host, if you go to A University, you will definitely be able to meet more high-quality opposite sexes! This is calculated by the system! Absolutely! 】

"Of course I'll go when I'm older."

Su Momo said lightly. She glanced at the notice at the door, and there were already several middle-aged women standing there, asking the guard.

Su Momo doesn't reject labor, washing vegetables is not difficult, not to mention that she used to pick up garbage for more than ten years when she was weak.

With the halo effect, she can easily stand out from the interviewers, get the job, and enter A University.

However, she still has a choice now, so there is no need to deprive others of their labor opportunities.

Money, she can make live broadcasts. A big, she also has other ways to get in.

And these women, like her older sisters, may be missing a job to support their families.

He weighed the dishes in his hand, and Su Momo lazily said:

"Let's go home."

...

The plan of a day is in the morning. After waking up early, I only feel that the day is infinitely prolonging, and Su Momo is in a good mood Not a lot.

She boiled an egg for herself, added a glass of pure milk, sat on a chair on the balcony, basked in the sun, and ate slowly.

After breakfast, Su Momo logged into the background of the panda and saw countless private messages.

Most of them praised her and confessed to her, and some internal anchors of Panda Bear greeted her. In addition, there was a special team contacting her, wanting to help her package business.

Su Momo ignored all of them.

Packaging management means that there is the help of the whole team behind it.

With marketing, it will naturally become popular faster, but the money is not so easy to earn.

In the first life, Su Momo's status was quite high, and he liked to try everything, so he learned that many Internet celebrities, even celebrities, had worked hard for more than ten years, all of which were working for others.

Not to mention not being able to get money, if there are loopholes in the contract, it is really a complete "selling oneself".

What's more, Su Momo doesn't like the feeling of being restrained.

The reason why the profession of anchor makes her happy is that no one can control her.

You can decide for yourself whether to stream, what to stream, when to stream and where to stream.

It's also because the trade union is not constrained too much, otherwise Su Momo wouldn't add it.

After browsing through the private messages, Su Momo found that the fan of the rich woman who provided her with photos before sent her a lot of photos.

There are exquisite afternoon tea, manicure with a whole cloakroom as the background, and a full series of photos of breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Hey guys, isn't this better than buying photos online?

Su Momo smiled slightly, lamented that the rich lady is also a warm-hearted person, and replied:

[Xiaomo: Thank you for your support~]

The rich lady replied in seconds:

[Ah, ah, it's okay, Xiaomo! I love you ah ah ah ah! ]

Su Momo was about to leave when she saw another message from the rich lady.

[Wuu Xiaomo, can I make a suggestion? Can you develop a lullaby singing business qwq]

[Xiaomo: I will consider it in the future~]

"Yeah!"

In a luxurious villa in City B, a girl jumped up suddenly, her thick dark circles were covered with red There was undisguised joy in the bloodshot eyes.

"Great, my insomnia has been cured!"

Immediately, she clicked on an audio and continued to try to fall asleep.

"Senior brother, don't go on the road~"

"Senior brother, come and help me!"

In the silent room, there was a gentle and arrogant female voice.

It turned out that this audio was the replay of Su Momo's live broadcast, and it was a deleted version with only her voice left.

This is edited by the rich woman and sister who spent a lot of money to find someone to edit, and the timbre restoration effect is extremely strong.

This ten-minute audio has become the treasure of an unknown group of insomniacs, and the rich lady is the leader of the group.

No matter how sleepy or irritable people are, as long as they hear this audio, the whole person will gradually quiet down.

Therefore, almost all of this large group of thousands of people became Xiao Mo's fans.

After the rich lady woke up and told them the news that Xiaomo could sing lullabies, everyone was overjoyed.

【Ahhhhhhh, Xiaomo, Xiaomo, let's sing! If you don't sing about my dog's life, I'll be gone woohoo]

[Damn it, why does the group owner have Xiaomo's contact information and I don't! I also want to chat with Xiaomo! ]

[Then the group owner provided Xiaomo with photos, but I also have a lot of photos! Is it okay if I take photos of my meals in the future? Huuuuu]

That's right, except for the insomnia group, almost all the people in the group have good family backgrounds and are never short of money.

Although they said they were jealous of the group leader, the group members still silently decided that when Xiao Mo was live broadcasting at night, they must smash a few more rockets for her!

...

After checking the backstage of the panda live broadcast, Su Momo finally clicked on WeChat.

First of all, the big one, Ji Fengting was uncharacteristically today, did not send her 99+, but just sent her a good morning at 7 o'clock on time.

Su Momo was silent for a second, and clicked on the circle of friends. As expected, Ji Fengting posted a circle of friends, which was a hand holding coffee.

Ten fingers are long and slender, with distinct phalanges and slightly bruised veins. Obviously, it's just an extremely sexy hand.

In comparison, the coffee in his hand was a bit inferior, but Su Momo still recognized that it was an extremely luxurious cafe.

The per capita four-figure kind.

Su Momo accidentally saw it when he was scanning the homepage of Panda Live. It is an anchor who sells his wealth as a selling point. He is drinking coffee here.

Tsk.

Quite scheming.

Su Momo narrowed his eyes slightly as he looked at the photo.

If you have money and color, you should be rewarded.

Immediately, she liked the post.

On the other side, Jifeng Pavilion, who has been waiting closely since posting on Moments at 7 o'clock, naturally discovered it immediately.

When he clicked on the little red dot and saw [Xiao Mo gave you a like], Ji Fengting almost cried with joy.

It's not easy!

Planted at five o'clock in the morning, was dug up by roommates, and then brought to this high-end cafe.

After ordering a cup of the most expensive coffee, the roommates began to play with the Jifeng Pavilion, giving him a concave shape.

It took half an hour for Ji Fengting to take that photo.

Then the roommates spent another half an hour photocopying the photo—mainly to make his hands look whiter.

After that, Monsoon Pavilion successfully sent out the photos.

All of this was too much for Ji Fengting.

He is a person who is so lazy that he updates every half a month. After his senior year, he never got up before 10 o'clock.

His favorite is steamed buns with soy milk and deep-fried dough sticks. This morning, he was forced to drink coffee on an empty stomach in the morning.

Ji Fengting is not short of money, he is short of sleep.

After posting the photos, the roommates all showed disgust when they saw the half-dead Ji Fengting, his messy hair, and the big underpants he picked at random.

"Old Ji, I'm not talking about you, you are a boar who can't eat chaff!" "

Yeah, old Ji, don't be annoyed, this is how chasing girls is, you have to be thankful that the first step is to maintain a sense of mystery, You don't need to do styling and change clothes early in the morning."

"Oh, if I had Lao Ji's wealth and color, I would have drifted a long time ago. Our old Ji still has advantages, simple and simple."

Ji Fengting: ...

"Oh." He almost fell asleep on the table, and didn't pay much attention to what the roommates said.

Seeing this, the roommate quickly dragged the Jifeng Pavilion up again.

"Quickly spy on the enemy's situation!"

With red eyes, Ji Fengting stared at the phone for an hour.

Fortunately, he finally received the result he dreamed of.

Ji Fengting couldn't hide his joy, so he wanted to chat with Xiao Mo immediately.

——God knows, how many words in his stomach did not come out after he endured not sending a message all night!

It's a pity that his hands were controlled by his roommates, who severely stopped his idea.

"Mysterious! Old Ji, you have to be mysterious! Girls won't like a man who is too easy to get!"

Ji Fengting could only lower his head wearily.

...

It's just that actions can be blocked, but the love in my heart is extremely real.

Listening to the reminder from the system in his ear, Ji Fengting's favorability value increased by 5, Su Momo slightly bent his eyebrows, at this moment, the sun seemed to shine on the girl's face, and it became more and more radiant, and those eyes, like stars, began to twinkle .

Before Su Momo had time to read other news, he received a message from the person in charge of Yue Zhou.

[Xiaomo, get ready, a round of pk may be arranged for you at night. 】