Men are more expensive than women 9

The imperial city thousands of miles away from the south of the Yangtze River.

"Have you heard about it? There was a stunning beauty in the Flower God Rishang in the south of the Yangtze River, but she was kidnapped by martial arts people!" "?? When did I

not hear about it?"

Didn't go out, it's spread all over Jiangnan! There are also several counties around Jiangnan, the people there are crazy!" Another

person was a little puzzled,

"Why are you crazy? Even if a woman is taken away, it's not the government. Is it something?"

My friend took a sip of tea, moistened his throat, and replied,

"I wonder too! But I heard that it was the fault of this woman who was too good-looking. It is said that Jiangnan can't find it. People, on the third day, they spread the portrait to the surrounding areas, hung up a notice, and offered a huge reward. As a result, well, the man was not found, but after seeing the portrait of the woman on the notice, everyone went crazy." The man

still Puzzled,

"How crazy can it be? After all, they can't find anyone, so what can they do?"

My friend sighed, and told the rumors he had heard,

"Do you know? The 100 girls sent by Jiangnan Eighty percent of the portraits were stolen overnight."

"That's the gate of the government! Some people dare to steal it!" "

And I heard from my friend that a portrait has been sold for thousands of dollars in the black market. Two gold!"

"A thousand taels of gold?!"

The man gasped.

Until now, he had a little understanding of what "crazy" was.

But what his friend said next opened his eyes even more.

"Did you know? In such a major accident, it stands to reason that the governor of Jiangnan and other officials should go to Beijing to plead guilty. But, there has been no news here." "Why?"

The

man humbly asked for advice.

The friend replied,

"The reason, of course, is that there are bigger wrists there! I heard that the eldest prince and the third prince are all in Jiangnan! They have all been involved in this matter! The officials in Jiangnan have been suppressed by the two big bosses and ordered them to Find that girl, otherwise, let alone return to Beijing to plead guilty, they will never leave Jiangnan for the rest of their lives!"

The man took a breath and muttered to himself,

"So, this woman should be a certain queen? Tsk tsk, I don't know how good-looking she must be..."

At the end, there was unconsciously a bit of yearning in her tone.

His friend was as melancholy as he was,

"Yeah, who wouldn't want to see such a woman?"

...

People who are invisible to ordinary people in the imperial city are not so difficult for powerful people.

After the turmoil in the south of the Yangtze River, the rich and powerful heard the name of the flower god who was taken away by the flower god day, and began to use their power to get a portrait.

At first, their thinking was simple.

The rumors are so magical, they may have expectations, or they may have disdain, in short, they all want to see if the woman is the rumored appearance that makes everyone crazy.

Flower God, is it worthy of the name?

But after the first dignitary spent a lot of money to get the portrait, the always proud dignitaries became silent.

Compared with the fragrant rice paper they are used to, the paper used by officials in the south of the Yangtze River to issue notices is obviously a bit rough.

As for the painter, the handling of the details was not perfect.

In front of aristocrats who have studied the Six Arts since childhood and have good artistic accomplishments, this painting is simply not enough to look at.

However, after the girl appeared on the drawing paper, its value was completely different.

No matter how rough the paper is, no matter how bad the drawing skills are, they can't hide the stunning beauty of the girl in the painting.

In order to facilitate the tracing, the artist did not decorate or exaggerate the atmosphere too much. On the drawing paper, there is only a simple appearance of a young girl.

Even only half of the body was drawn.

The skirt that the girl is wearing is a flowing fairy skirt. Although it is luxurious, the artist's painting skills are too poor. In the eyes of the rich and powerful who are used to seeing good things, this is obviously unremarkable.

In order to facilitate finding someone, the artist obviously focused on the girl's appearance.

On the entire drawing paper, the girl's face is also the most eye-catching.

His eyebrows are like distant mountains, his pupils are like autumn water, and there is a gentle smile on his lips.

It may be rough to describe it in words, but to be honest, looking at the girl on the drawing paper, at this moment, no one has extra brains to think about gorgeous words.

In their eyes and hearts, there is only the smiling girl on the drawing paper.

That gentle smile seemed to appear in front of their eyes.

Light and soft, but as heavy as a thousand weights, it hit the heart heavily.

At this moment, no one doubted that crazy statement anymore.

After seeing the portrait, the dignitaries who came back to their gods had only one thought:

- to find her. Must find her!

...

When the imperial city was gradually causing turmoil, the center of the turmoil, Jiangnan, the governor remembered something.

When looking for the girl, they just tried their best to recall the origin and hiding place of the masked man.

But in fact, the girl herself has many doubts.

Although at the time of registration, the only information the governor knew was that she was an orphan.

But there is one more obvious existence.

Because he was too upright and frank, he was ignored by them.

That was the girl's name.

...

According to the rumor that "the girl of the Flower God Day was kidnapped", the kidnapped girl also has a nickname, that is, the Flower God.

All the people who became crazy after seeing the portraits and notices thought that the girl was their god.

Therefore, people began to call her "Flower God".

Jiangnan has held the Flower God Day for decades, and any woman who has participated in the Flower God Day can be called the Flower God.

But this time, there is only one flower god in the hearts of everyone in the whole country.

Not only on the flower god day, but every day after that, the girl is their eternal flower god.

The title of Flower God belongs to that girl alone.

Due to the strong symbolic meaning, even the eldest prince and others did not think of asking her name when they were looking for the girl's trace.

They naturally think that she is the flower god, and they just need to find the person who took the flower god away.

Speaking of which, among the people in Jiangnan looking for the flower god, only the governor spent the longest time with her.

...

After dealing with the eldest prince and making a plan to crusade against the martial arts, the governor returned to the room.

In the past few days, as the biggest person in charge of Huashen Day, the pressure the governor is facing can be imagined.

The first three days after the disappearance were the easiest to find and the most important time. Therefore, the governor was too busy to sleep in the first three days.

After three days passed and the notice was sent to various places, he could finally rest for a while.

Lie down on the bed, the governor recalled everything that happened in the past few days.

Hearing from the housekeeper that his son brought back the girl he likes, the girl's captivating eyes when he first met her, the stunning appearance after taking off the veil, and what was written on the paper... --name

!

The governor was shocked and sat up straight in an instant.

name?

name!

Among the world's population, the stunningly talented Flower Goddess, her name is...

--Su Momo!

...

Three days passed, and the scope of the search was no longer limited to the south of the Yangtze River. Those literati who came from other places were all sent back.

And Jiangnan Academy, logically began to recall students who were abroad.

Finally, Su Momo can go to school.

At the same time, she was a little surprised that people like Jiangnan were too inefficient, and they didn't come to her until now.

But people really couldn't help talking about it. Just the day before Su Momo was going to go to the academy, someone came to the door.

Heh, several big names are here.

In addition to the governor, there are three young men.

It was only later that Su Momo found out that among the three, apart from the first prince and the third prince, the other was actually his brother in name.

...

After learning the word Hua □□ from the mouth of the governor, Mu Zhiwei was shocked.

"What? Goddess of Flower, the name of Flower is Su Momo?"

the Governor said, "That's right, Mr. Mu, this name should be exactly the same as that of Marshal Mu's adopted son."

After finishing speaking, his expression increased a bit. Be cautious, tell another shocking news.

"Mr. Su is currently studying at Jiangnan Academy. The guards who were looking for someone found him and found... Mr. Su's appearance is surprisingly similar to His Highness Huashen." Now,

even Luo Yuheng, who was drinking tea quietly, was a little surprised .

Luo Yuming, who was sitting on the other side, was always domineering. He had the pride of being the eldest prince. After hearing the governor's words, he stood up first, waved his sleeves, strode out, and left a sentence, "Is it true?

" Fake, see if you don't know!"

Then, at this moment, the four ordered the guards to stay in the distance, and knocked on the door of the small courtyard by themselves.

Soon, the door opened and a face appeared in front of them.

The man's figure was thin, his lips were beautiful, but he was extremely pale. He looked at the people outside the yard, and was taken aback for a moment, and then a gentle smile curled up on the corners of his lips.

He turned sideways to let them in, and said softly at the same time,

"Are you here to find the flower god?"

...

Looking at that face, the four of them felt a sense of bewilderment at the same time.

It was the first time for them to see Su Momo. Before they met, they thought about whether the God of Flowers was Su Momo, or what the adopted son of General Mu, a well-known child prodigy in the north, looked like.

After meeting, they realized that their news was outdated.

The name of prodigy, which was widely circulated three years ago, could no longer conceal the youthful demeanor.

Yes, boy.

No longer a "child".

After seeing Su Momo, the four of them only had the words "a modest gentleman" left in their minds.

Gentle as jade, slender as bamboo.

For a while, all the rhetoric they had prepared lost their color.

After the boy entered the courtyard, suddenly, there was a light coughing sound.

"Sorry, Mo's feeling a little sick."

Even though he was so uncomfortable that he bent down, after noticing their gazes, the young man still raised his head with difficulty, a weak smile curled up on the corner of his lips.

--He doesn't care about his own body, he only has eyes for others.

Mu Zhiwei couldn't stand it at first, he opened his mouth, and wanted to speak in the next second.

After all, this is his brother in name, Mu Zhiwei told himself so.

But before he could speak, Su Momo turned around first, looked at Mu Zhiwei, with a soft smile on his lips,

"Are you Brother Zhiwei?"

Brother Zhiwei?

Although he has several younger brothers, it is the first time that Mu Zhiwei is called that.

The young man's body was weak, so his tone was a bit soft. Hearing this voice and the closeness of Ru Mu inside, Mu Zhiwei laughed unconsciously.

"Ahem, brother Mo, you still have to pay attention to your body!"

Su Momo looked at the young man with red ears, and replied softly,

"Thank you brother Zhiwei for your concern. However, this is an old disease for me. It's okay."

Luo Yuming also spoke, his voice was steady, and his tone could not be refused,

"I have high-quality medicinal materials there, when the time comes, you follow us to the imperial city and call the imperial doctor to have a look."

Luo Yuheng said Looking at Su Momo, his eyes dimmed.

He was the smartest, so he naturally noticed something was wrong.

Why, they obviously came to look for the flower god, but at this moment, they all became concerned about this young man?

Although Mu Zhiwei has an upright temper, he is also extremely arrogant, and there are not many who can catch his eyes.

As for Luo Yuming, let alone.

As the eldest prince, he has never put his third brother in his eyes. When did he care about a strange man so much?

The logic in it doesn't matter.

Most importantly, Luo Yuheng also found out what was wrong with him.

In this thin young man, he actually noticed something strange.

This strangeness is exactly the same as when I first saw the girl on the flower boat.

It's a heartbeat.

It's a heartbeat.

Luo Yuheng didn't think she would be moved twice in a few days.

He didn't even think that just because of his similar face to the Flower God, he would be different from the boy.

There was an inexplicable premonition in his heart.

Could it be that this young man who grew up in the north, the adopted son of Marshal Mu, is the girl whom the flower god caught a glimpse of in the morning?

Although it is unlikely, it may even be the opposite.

Flower God and Su Momo have completely different genders.

Although they look similar, more people will only think that they are brother and sister.

But because of that charm, because of my inexplicable intuition, and the same heartbeat.

Luo Yuheng can make a bold guess, there is an 80% possibility that Su Momo is the God of Flowers.