Men are more expensive than women 6

The refreshing movements in Su Momo's eyes, in the governor's eyes, are like slow motion.

The girl's ten fingers were flamboyant, white and jade-like, and her onion-like fingertips lightly touched the veil, and then deftly circled in the air, and the veil gently fell.

Then, the girl's face was revealed.

...

The governor could not breathe for a long time.

His eyes were glued to the girl, and he couldn't move away for a long time.

The governor knew that his current state was very wrong.

He is 38 years old, and because of his outstanding talent and good looks when he was young, he was able to marry a wife.

Although when he got older, his wife separated from him to pamper the young servant, but when he was young, he was also loved for a long time, and his wife even gave birth to a child for him.

Therefore, the governor can say that he is different from other men who yearn for love, and he has the capital to be proud of being favored by women.

In addition, now he is in a high position and is in charge of Huashen Day, and he has never been moved by countless beautiful women.

It can be said that the Governor was never a superficial person.

He has experienced countless storms in his life, and in the end, he only has his family in his heart.

But at this moment, looking at the woman in front of him, the governor understood that there are people who can kill people with their beauty.

It was obvious that he and this woman had never known each other before, but at this moment, just looking at this face, the governor felt that he could do whatever she wanted.

This feeling has nothing to do with love.

The governor was convinced that he loved his wife very much.

But he also deeply understood that facing a girl with such a face, he couldn't refuse any request from her.

As he is, so are others.

It only takes her light words, and countless people are willing to die for her.

This kind of mysterious and mysterious charm.

It was as if, as if standing in front of him was not a woman, but a god.

It is the god that everyone believes in and longs for.

All sentient beings died for her, prayed for her, just looking back.

...

After a long time, the governor finally came back to his senses.

He looked at Su Momo with fear deep in his eyes.

Such a woman, her own son has absolutely no chance.

The Governor was sure that as long as she showed her face, even the Queen's position would be within her reach.

And the supreme position in the eyes of the world may only stain this girl's skirt.

The governor has been immersed in officialdom for many years, and he knows that it is best not to know many things.

Therefore, he corrected his attitude and helped Su Momo register the information very politely.

It was also at this time that the governor knew that this girl with a temperament and a refined manner in front of him was actually an orphan.

For a moment, countless emotions seemed to be pouring out of his heart, and the governor quickly suppressed it and sent Su Momo away respectfully.

After sending Su Momo to a special courtyard, the governor realized that something was wrong.

Su Momo?

Why is this name exactly the same as Marshal Mu's adopted son?

But recalling the girl's slender figure and suffocating face, the governor shook his head, shaking off the excess emotions.

how can that be possible? There is the northern border, here is the south of the Yangtze River, maybe it's just the same name.

...

At night, the lights come on.

Countless young men came to the river and set down carefully prepared lanterns.

Inside the lantern, there are poems written by the men. The pen and ink are full of young people's yearning and expectations for love.

The lit lanterns floated into the river, looking from a distance, it seemed to form a bright river of stars.

At this moment, countless people passed by on the side of the road, but no one disturbed the group of men who closed their eyes and made a wish.

Even in Ye country, no woman would pick up a lantern and have a beautiful encounter.

Their longing is nothing but empty after all.

But countless people have come here in this way. At this young and ignorant age, each lantern is entrusted with hearts.

After the lanterns were set off, everyone began to look into the distance expectantly.

The star river covered with lanterns suddenly set off a wave of ripples.

A flower boat decorated with flowers came from afar, broke through the flower lights, and came straight to this world.

This is the flower boat.

At this moment, everyone knew that the Flower God Day was coming.

...

Countless lanterns are clustered around the flower boat, bowing down humblely, respectfully welcoming the arrival of the flower god.

There seemed to be fairy music playing on the boat, misty like smoke, and the crowd was crowded on the shore, but everyone held their breath, waiting for the next moment.

On the second floor of Yanhe Restaurant, the faces of talented scholars were also full of excitement.

Someone looked around and said sourly,

"As expected, brother Ma has already gone to prepare."

What are you preparing for? Naturally, she is preparing to become the attendant of the Flower God.

Although countless people are looking forward to seeing the true faces of the flower gods, in fact, the original purpose of holding the flower god day is to facilitate the selection of husbands by women.

It was only later that women became rarer and rarer, and the selection of husbands became the selection of attendants.

There are tens of thousands of people vying for the spot of a servant.

Now there are 200 chosen sons from all over the world, dressing up in the courtyard prepared by the government, preparing to welcome the flower god with the most beautiful posture.

Now that the Flower God Ship has arrived, it is natural for the attendants to play.

Sure enough, the next moment, the crowd on the shore separated, and under the escort of officers and soldiers, 200 majestic and tall men occupied the best sight on the shore.

They came to the prepared position respectfully, put on the most beautiful posture, and waited for the flower god boat.

The onlookers also watched this scene expectantly.

Under everyone's gaze, the flower boat broke through the river unhurriedly and stopped a few meters away from the shore.

The slightly swaying ripples swayed by the flower boat are the fluctuating mood of the crowd at the moment.

The fairy music was played unhurriedly, and the servants of the Flower God suddenly half-knelt down, suppressing the excitement in their voices,

"Welcome to the Palace of the Flower God!"

There was also a small discussion from the crowd. They all look forward to it.

Because the next link is the arrival of the Flower God.

In other words, they will have a glimpse of the true face of the Goddess of Flower, and meet some of the most outstanding women in Ye Kingdom.

...

The God of Flowers comes to this link, how should I put it, the purpose is to benefit the public.

But for the woman herself, this is of no benefit. Therefore, whether to show her face or not is a part of free choice. If the Flower God is not willing, then naturally she can skip this part and start directly choosing an attendant.

A few quarters of an hour ago, after carefully explaining the rules to Su Momo, the officials in charge of the courtyard were still a little apprehensive.

God knows how shocked the governor was when he sent the woman to the small courtyard and saw the woman's true face again!

The officials are responsible for properly arranging the Flower God, so they naturally have a bit of city and knowledge.

But the moment he saw Su Momo's true face, he still fell to the ground.

Oh my god!

This is not the woman who participated in the flower god day, this is the real flower god!

If there is a god in this world, it must be in the form of the woman in front of him.

Therefore, for fear of disturbing the girl, the officials were extra careful when explaining the process, and were prepared to be rejected.

Unexpectedly, the girl in the white dress smiled slightly with a warm and warm voice. She looked at the official and told him her decision,

"Thank you, I will participate."

...

Just kidding, Su Momo's goal is to capture as many people as possible, how could she let go of this opportunity.

But after Su Momo agreed, the other five women also agreed.

You know, in the past, it was enough for officials to be pleasantly surprised if a flower god showed his true face.

But now, looking at the five women who were intimately attached to Su Momo, the official was numb.

Ah... Sure enough... The so-called god is someone who both men and women like...

When

everyone is looking forward to it, someone in the box on the second floor dismisses it.

The location of the restaurant along the street is very sought-after, and whoever can snatch the second floor location is already a powerful person in the south of the Yangtze River.

And being able to book a box on the second floor is enough to tell that the two men in the box are not ordinary people.

The man in a white robe embroidered with auspicious clouds picked up the teapot, poured himself a cup of tea, held up the white jade cup with his slender fingers, and tasted it slowly, "

This Jiangnan tea is really good."

Feeling the residual tea fragrance in his mouth, The man glanced at the arrogant-looking man wearing a royal blue robe, his thin lips slightly curled up, and his tone was warm,

"Zhiwei, are you still upset? Anyway, you didn't participate in the selection of the flower god's servants, don't worry, you The status of Duke Zhen's son has not been humiliated yet."

The man on the opposite side rubbed his hair irritably, looked at the excited crowd below through the window, and complained,

"Isn't she just a woman? Experience!"

Mu Zhiwei vented a few words, and then began to express his concerns,

"Yuheng, it's not like you don't know that my parents just want to urge me to get married! This time they called me to participate in the selection of the servants of the Flower God. I just want me to choose a woman to marry here!"

The man's tone was casual, and the Flower God, whom the rich and powerful in the south of the Yangtze River flocked to, was just an ordinary woman in his eyes.

His tone was extraordinarily casual, and if outsiders heard him, he would laugh at him.

how? If your father tells you to choose a woman to marry, will you really be able to marry her smoothly?

This tone is really big.

But in fact, Mu Zhiwei really has the capital to be proud of.

As the eldest son of the Duke of Zhen's mansion, his eldest father is the Duke of Zhen, and his great-grandfather is the old Duke of Zhen.

His mother was a noble daughter from the imperial city, and his uncle was Marshal Mu who guarded the frontier.

Now, it is said that he has a child prodigy brother.

Thinking of the discussion of the group of people just now, Mu Zhiwei suddenly turned his head and looked at Luo Yuheng with excitement in his eyes,

"Yuheng, tell me, how about I escape to the north? My uncle is not married yet. And it's so far away, my parents definitely can't control me!"

"As for the reason, it's even more ready-made, I'm going to care about my younger brother who I've never met!"

Luo Yuheng's eyes fell out of the window, looking at the flower boat that had stopped. , the flower god will descend in the next moment, and the crowd is extremely excited at this moment.

He picked up the teacup, his heartbeat was steady, and there was a slight smile on his lips, just about to tease his friend.

But at this moment, a jade hand reached out and gently lifted the curtain on the flower boat.

With just one glance, Luo Yuheng stopped holding the white jade cup.

...

Flower Boat Flower Boat, naturally the whole body is decorated with flowers.

Even though it is autumn now, for the Flower God's Day, Jiangnan has spent countless silver taels a few days ago, summoning skilled craftsmen to cultivate various rare flowers.

At this moment, all the flowers worth a thousand dollars have been picked and decorated with flower boats.

The door curtain is naturally also made of flowers.

The pearls from the South China Sea are used as the base, supported by the finest gold threads, among which are dotted with countless tiny peach, cherry, and pear blossoms.

Bright, bright, with the fresh breath of spring.

This is the temperament of Flora.

But at this moment, against the exposed wrist, the flower curtain also lost its color.

Countless rays of light gathered in that Qianqianyu's hand.

The wrist bones are slender, seemingly embellished with shallow blue veins, which further set off the wrist like jade.

The ten fingers are flamboyant, and the light flows.

With just one hand, everyone on the shore fell silent.

Time seemed to flow extremely slowly at this moment, the flower curtain trembled, and the white pear blossoms slowly fell.

In the rain of flowers, a slender figure appeared.

...

all of them held their breath.

How to describe this figure.

She has a slender figure, with fluttering sleeves, and her black hair hangs loose behind her.

The woman gently lifted the flower curtain, and the next second, after walking out, she raised her head slightly.

At that moment, whether it was the crowd on the shore, or the 200 waiting attendants of the Flower God, or the restaurants along the street, everything was quiet.

In the private room on the second floor, Luo Yuheng clenched the white jade cup in his hand, his finger bones turned white, and his original calm posture no longer existed.

Mu Zhiwei sensed something was wrong, and followed his friend's line of sight curiously.

In the next second, he was speechless, and he murmured after a long time,

"Otherwise, I'd better not go to the northern border to find my uncle and brother prodigy..."