ODAIF 14

Su Momo just woke up and received a message from Xi Yue.

[Xi Yue: Do you have time recently? The team received GG from the C family, but they still lacked a girl. 】

After Xi Yue sent the wrong private message that day, he privately messaged Su Momo on the backstage of the Panda Live broadcast and exchanged WeChat IDs with her.

Therefore, Xi Yue now contacted Su Momo directly.

gg?

Su Momo stared.

Just when Su Momo was thinking about the need to meet Xi Yue, System 12 appeared.

[Host, your mission is here, become the richest man in country A. 】

Su Momo: ...

She was thinking, this task has nothing to do with her eight poles?

System 12 was also a little afraid to look at Su Momo, so he hesitated and said: [Come on, host! I trust you! You will definitely become the richest rich woman! 】

Then he slipped away.

Although the mission is outrageous, it is not a big problem.

Now that he has this goal, Su Momo plans to work hard to make money.

Not to mention anything else, the gg fee of the C family...shouldn't be cheap, right?

Xi Yue sent it very politely.

[The endorsement fee from the c family is 25 million, you and the four members of the team will share it equally, 5 million each. 】

Su Momo can earn 5 million live broadcasts in two days, but C's gg will undoubtedly open up her circle.

At present, Su Momo's field is also related to entertainment. Since he wants to become the richest man, he should grasp this line first.

Therefore, Su Momo replied: [Okay. ]

Soon, Xi Li told Su Momo about the C family's plan, time, and location.

About three days later, the filming took place in F City, which is famous for its natural scenery.

City f is about a thousand kilometers away from city a and city b, so Su Momo booked a flight ticket on the app first.

At this time, the system appeared again: [Host, I suggest you take a photo of your ID card again, you are far from the original one. You may not be able to get through security. 】

Huh?

Makes sense.

Su Momo took out the original owner's ID card, and saw that the girl's face was covered with red pimples, and her face was also crowded with flesh.

Compared with now, only the pointed chin is a bit similar.

Fortunately, there are many acnes on the face, and the flesh is squeezing the facial features, which makes the facial features somewhat unclear.

Then it is reasonable to say that I lost weight and became what I am now after getting rid of acne. After all, Su Momo has the memory of the original body, and her genes can't be faked.

The original owner's home was in a remote mountain village in a small town in the next province, so he did what he said, and it happened that he was fine today, so Su Momo booked a ticket to go home.

The body of the original owner of the train ticket booking process has formed a memory, almost subconsciously, so Su Momo wanted to choose the train station ticket.

... In the past, every time I went home, in order to save money, the original owner would choose standing tickets.

But now it is Su Momo, Su Momo who will never wrong him.

She immediately booked a first-class high-speed rail ticket.

The price is three times that of a train station ticket.

But fast and comfortable.

Thinking of the memory in his mind, Su Momo was also a little silent.

How did the little girl who used to earn 2,500 a month and send 1,000 home survive in this city?

...

The ticket is at 1:00 p.m., and Su Momo leaves home at 11:00 p.m. and takes the bus to the station.

The purpose of this trip was to retake the ID card, so Su Momo didn't bring any luggage and set off directly with a small bag on his back.

The high-speed train was really fast and comfortable, but there were many white-collar workers in the first-class seats, all holding computers and talking on the phone to discuss cooperation, so Su Momo didn't sleep much.

She flipped through her phone and looked at the account on Danmaku. Mo Xiaomo already had more than 5 million followers, and the video she posted was full of comments urging her to update quickly.

It's just that Su Momo's perspective on things has changed since he got the task of being the richest man.

Seeing the video's tens of millions of views, as well as a large number of likes and coins, Su Momo regretted why he didn't create incentives.

No matter how small a mosquito is, it is still meat.

Su Momo decisively applied for creative incentives.

After finishing her work, she went to Panda Live to post a request for advice, and opened her own Weibo account, Little Green Book account, and so on.

After the authentication was completed and the pornographic V was hung up, the number of fans of Su Momo's various platforms began to increase sharply.

Operating these accounts is not an easy task.

Su Momo felt that he might need an assistant, or a team.

While Su Momo was busy with all this, she didn't realize that she had already become the scenery in the eyes of others.

She was wearing the white T-shirt she bought that day paired with a denim fishtail skirt. Her waistline was amazingly sexy, and she paired it with a pair of big sunglasses. When she appeared at the high-speed rail station, passers-by almost thought she was at the airport. This was a celebrity outing.

After Su Momo sat down, the white-collar workers around her who seemed to be working hard were actually watching her quietly.

The plan on the computer was half-written and stuck, and I was talking on the phone without knowing what to say...

In the entire No. 1 carriage, the focus of everyone's eyes was on the girl who was playing with her mobile phone with her head down.

...

Li Yue is the purchaser of a company in City A, and he is considered a leader regardless of size. This time, he will represent the company to the next door, City C, to discuss cooperation.

She is a strong woman with a strong ability to work, but she never wrongs herself, so she is naturally booked as a first-class seat, and the company will reimburse her anyway.

After entering the carriage, Li Yue found a girl sitting next to him across the aisle.

She was wearing a pair of sunglasses and was playing with her mobile phone with her head lowered. But just by seeing her exposed chin and red lips, Li Yue knew that this girl was beautiful.

The first-class tickets on the high-speed rail are not always sold out. Generally speaking, when the second-class seats are sold out, the sales of first-class seats will increase a little, and usually there will be no seats left.

The high-speed train at 1 o'clock was not crowded, so when the train started, there was no one sitting beside Li Yue and the girl next door.

Li Yue was in a good mood, after all, who doesn't like looking at beauties.

It was only because she was worried that her gaze would offend people that she restrained herself from turning her head all the time.

The representative of the other company hadn't contacted her yet, so Li Yue got bored for a while, so she took out her phone and started playing.

She clicked on Danmaku.com, which is the most frequently watched video, and clicked on the most popular video of the day. Sure enough, Mo Xiaomo's video was still at the top of the list.

This is Li Yue's new goddess.

As a 996 worker who turns day and night upside down, Mo Xiaomo is simply her savior!

Therefore, Li Yue did not hesitate to offer her three consecutive matches, and even went to recharge the goddess.

It's just that besides this, Li Yue doesn't pursue stars, and doesn't pay attention to other things.

Now that he saw the goddess's video again, he was a little bored. Li Yue suddenly became curious, so he followed the guidance of the comments and downloaded Panda Live, intending to visit the goddess's base camp.

Soon after the download was completed, Li Yue clicked on the download comments of the Panda Live app, and found that the latest one was full of comments about Xiaomo.

[Two stars: Garbage app, it keeps crashing, if it wasn't for watching Mo Xiaomo, I wouldn't download it! ]

[Five-star: Ah ah, so am I, but Goddess Xiao Mo is in this app's live broadcast, so I'll give it five stars. I hope the platform dad treats Xiao Mo better55] [Four-star: This app is very average, but you can sign a

contract A talent like Mo Xiaomo can be regarded as discerning, so he can barely score 4 stars. ]

Li Yue didn't like ratings, so she directly clicked on the downloaded Panda Live app.

Following the guidance, she quickly found the account of the goddess, and found that the goddess actually has 1722.01w fans!

Damn it, she is only one in ten million.

Li Yue found that this place was indeed much more convenient than Danmaku. On Danmaku.com, the goddess would post videos without saying anything, but here at Mao Xiong, she would actually post a leave request?

However, Li Yue has never watched the live broadcast of the goddess, doesn't play games very much, and is used to the grannies who watch weekly. Therefore, she cannot empathize with the cries of the comments.

Goddess is also a human being and will definitely have her own life.

Li Yue, a migrant worker, understands asking for leave.

After surfing the Internet, Li Yue had nothing to do.

She was staring blankly at the scenery passing by outside the window when she suddenly heard a voice in her ears.

It's that beautiful girl.

"I have something to do today, so we can't play games together~"

The girl's voice was clear and gentle, with a touch of tenderness. Her voice was not loud, but it was particularly eye-catching in the noisy carriage.

Many people looked over.

In other words, they have long been curious about this girl with outstanding temperament, and they just took this opportunity to look at her openly.

The girl turned her head slightly and looked out the window, her shoulder-length hair slipped softly, revealing her small and white earlobes.

She was holding the phone with her slender fingers, and she was talking to the other side.

"Okay, let's play together tomorrow morning~"

There was a smile in the voice, which made people feel happy unconsciously.

hateful.

Not only is she beautiful, her voice is nice, but she is also so gentle.

Everyone in the carriage loved her fiercely.

Only Li Yue looked a little strange.

She sat closest to the girl, so naturally she could hear the most clearly.

At this moment, this strong woman who had been listening to Mo Xiaomo's lullaby all day and night felt an inexplicable familiarity.

Li Yue's execution ability has always been very strong. She took out her earphones and only wore one, and played the lullaby song that was listed first on the Danmaku.com.

Although lullabies are just melodies without lyrics, their timbres are very similar.

And there is tenderness in the song, which is exactly the same as the tenderness shown by the girl who spoke patiently just now.

"Then let's do this for now, I'm going to take the car~"

Just at this moment, the girl next door spoke again, and at that moment, it almost coincided with the sound of music coming from the left ear.

Li Yue was shocked.

She had a bold guess.

——The girl next door whom she has an inexplicable crush on is her goddess.

...

Until Su Momo got out of the car, she could feel the hot gaze from the left.

Turning her head to look, she saw a very elegant girl in casual clothes and glasses looking at her all the time.

How should I put it, there was no malice in that sight, so Su Momo ignored it.

After exiting the high-speed railway station, Su Momo took the pre-booked taxi and headed directly to the town where the original owner's house was located.

The original owner lives in a remote mountain village, and only the small town where the jurisdiction is located has a police station that can change the ID card.

Su Momo learned in advance that if you have a plastic surgery certificate, you can also retake the ID card.

But she did not have plastic surgery, where can I get a certificate?

Su Momo was convinced that her body was still the same, so she went directly to the police station.

When the time comes, just follow whatever process you want to follow.

After arriving at the police station and explaining the situation, Su Momo learned that she needed to report the loss and make up for it.

But one thing is needed.

——Hukou book.

And the original household registration book is in the Su family.