Men are more expensive than women 18

The undercover agents were originally picky, and they didn't expect much from the girl's appearance.

It is also because of this that they will be more touched when they are caught off guard by the hibiscus noodles.

Just being watched by those clear eyes, several people felt trembling all over.

At this moment, they feel that there is no more beautiful scenery in the world than the people in front of them.

There was a coldness between the girl's eyebrows, but a small mole under her eyes added a little bit of charm to her.

Like an iceberg, it is out of reach, but under the sunlight, it reveals a trace of warmth.

The undercover agents were stunned for a moment.

"This is my little servant?"

They heard the girl's indifferent voice, which seemed to contain disgust.

"Mo Mo, don't you remember? This is your favorite servant in the past."

He Lianyue pointed at the man on the far left and said.

It was Shangguan Xiu who was targeted.

He was also a little dumbfounded, running the scripts he had read in his mind, and then broke out with the highest acting skills in his life, and said in a low voice, "...

Xiu met the wife master."

It was barely gentle and considerate.

Su Momo nodded casually, then pointed to another person and said,

"Is this the new servant?"

Coincidentally, it was Yan Weiqiu who was pointed at.

His mind was much more flexible, and before He Lianyue's introduction, he bent down and bowed, then kneeled to the girl's feet, knelt down, and said in a charming voice.

"Qiu has met the wife-master, Qiu has admired the wife-master for a long time, and still hopes that she will take pity on her."

Afterwards, Yan Weiqiu raised his head, showing the most beautiful angle, with just the right amount of shyness in his eyes.

Seeing the girl looking down at him, Yan Weiqiu tilted his head slightly, revealing his slender neck, and cast a glance at the girl.

It can be said that the charming and contrived character is played perfectly.

The other 7 righteous undercover agents who didn't know Yan Weiqiu just thought that this brother must be the only one who had been taught in Luojiao for a month because he was so generous.

After all, it is impossible for a righteous disciple to do such a shameless thing.

Shangguanxiu, who knew Yan Weiqiu, only thought: ...

In the past, why didn't he know that this guy was so flirtatious?

Most importantly, Yan Weiqiu obviously stole the show! Not only said the lines, but also forcibly added actions!

Shangguan Xiu was very angry, but he knew that he was most likely a substitute.

He replaced the girl's favorite servant in the past. Since that servant is gentle and considerate, he must also lean towards this side!

If the wife doesn't look at him, it must be because his acting skills are not good enough!

Shangguanxiu told himself that Yan Weiqiu's script was vain and had a miserable end, and he was much better than him, so he had to be patient!

Then in the next second, he saw the girl stretch out a white finger, slightly raised Yan Weiqiu's chin, her cold eyebrows were raised slightly, and the corners of her lips seemed to be smiling but not smiling.

"That's right, stay here."

Yan Weiqiu heard the girl say in his ear.

At that moment, his breathing stopped for a second.

Su Momo said: "As for the others, except for the one who was the most favored in the past, all the others should be withdrawn."

He Lianyue waved away the others, feeling mixed feelings.

The happy thing is that Su Momo only left two people behind, and the worrying thing is Su Momo's attitude towards the second servant.

He was afraid that Su Momo would really fall in love.

After all, the name of my husband is just a fiction, and in terms of favor, I am not even as good as the servant in front of me.

...

Yan Weiqiu managed to stay by his wife's side, and only then did he know that his wife's master was the goddess of flowers that everyone in the martial arts world was looking for.

The flower god who made the martial arts leader choose to join forces with the Demon Cult.

Yan Weiqiu knew that if he fled back to the sect at this moment and revealed the news about the Flower God, then he would get the cheat book that everyone in the martial arts world dreamed of.

And this is exactly what he used to pursue.

Different from other favored disciples of the sect, Yan Weiqiu, as a junior of the Feiyu Sect, has already divided up all the resources by the seniors, and can only get a little bit of resources leaked from their fingers.

Yan Weiqiu has long practiced tact in Feiyumen, where the jungle is advocating the jungle.

In the past, Yan Weiqiu would not let go of a chance, but now, facing the temptation that is at his fingertips, he is completely unmoved.

Even Yan Weiqiu thought, why not just stay here and be a servant who stays with his wife all day.

The waiter doesn't need to do anything, he doesn't need to think about the wind and rain outside, he doesn't need to think about the intrigues of the Jianghu, and he doesn't need to struggle for resources.

In the servant's world, there are only wives and masters.

He just needs to make his wife happy.

Play the piano with my wife every day, serve tea for my wife, read story books for my wife, and learn ditties that I don't know at all.

——Yan Weiqiu felt very happy.

But slowly, he realized how good his wife is.

The poems she recited casually were never heard by Yan Weiqiu in his life, and the paintings she made for him were even treasured under his pillow every night.

Yan Weiqiu couldn't leave her at all.

What is Feiyumen, he never wants to go back in his life.

He was just Su Momo's servant Aqiu.

...

A week had passed by the time the righteous bosses realized something was wrong.

A week ago, when the undercover agents from the other seven sects were all sent back, only Yan Weiqiu and Shangguan Xiu remained, the sect masters of Feiyumen and Thunder Palace were still very proud.

After receiving the letter from Feige for the sixth time from his elder, the Hall Master of Thunder Hall began to notice something was wrong.

"You said, what does Shangguan Xiu mean by asking us how to please women every day?"

The palace master was puzzled.

"Look, the last time I asked our girls what kind of snacks they like best, the last time I asked our daughters' favorite style of skirts, the last time I asked us what personality men like..."

The hall master questioned his soul,

"We are not women, how do we know?? The whole school, can you find a woman??" The

subordinate said cautiously,

"Perhaps... the elder is thinking about how to get the secret of Yueluo Sect? "

I think he's thinking about how to win a woman's heart."

The hall master said with a deep expression on his face,

"When Shangguan Xiu comes back, our sect can also change its name to 'Duofang Palace', which is dedicated to teaching men how to win a woman's heart."

The subordinate didn't dare to laugh at all, he knew that the palace master was serious.

...

As for Feiyumen, due to the school rules of the jungle, the connections within the school are not so close.

Therefore, even if he didn't receive a letter from his disciple for a week, the master of Feiyu Sect didn't take it seriously.

The conceited sect master couldn't imagine that his disciples would betray him.

It was not until the seventh day that the head of the Feiyu Sect accidentally met with the head of the Thunder Hall, and after chatting casually for a few words, he realized that the disciples on both sides were a little strange.

Although they sensed something was wrong, neither of the two bosses said anything.

After all, in Wulin, except for the Mo family where the leader of the Wulin belongs, the rest of the sects are evenly matched.

When the Mo family was obsessed with finding the God of Flowers, other sects that were suppressed below naturally wanted to take the lead.

The undercover operation of the Yueluo Sect this time is a way for the sects to show their strength secretly.

After the disciples in the sect were selected, the masters of the Feiyu sect and the hall master of the thunder hall were proud for a long time.

Other sects also began to fear them.

Therefore, he was foolish enough to tell outsiders that his disciple had been tragically killed in Waterloo, and his mission was in jeopardy.

The two bosses looked at each other tacitly, and decided to pretend they didn't know.

But paper cannot contain fire after all.

When Yan Weiqiu went out to buy fresh sweet-scented osmanthus for making sugar cakes, he was recognized by a disciple of Feiyumen. Afterwards, everyone in the martial arts world knew that the disciple of Feiyumen betrayed the sect and became the wife of the young master of Yueluo Sect. the servant.

It's a bit complicated to say.

To briefly summarize, the disciples of the Righteous Way and the Young Master of the Demon Sect robbed their daughter-in-law, and then lost!

Righteousness cannot tolerate this.

Feiyumen couldn't bear it either, little servant, the little servant whom all men despise, actually appeared in their Feiyumen!

So what will the other disciples of their Feiyumen say about their relationship in the future? It is rare to see a chivalrous woman in the martial arts world, and they have sent a servant, which makes people look down on them even more!

Now the master of Feiyu Sect couldn't contain the angry disciples.

The Lord of the Thunder Hall was also too busy to take care of himself.

It is rumored all over the world that the disciples of the Feiyu Sect have become servants, and the Great Elder of the Thunder Hall that you went with will not be any better, right?

——The incident of Yan Weiqiu had too much impact, after the incident came out, the secret magic weapons of the two sects were stripped to the bottom.

The Lord of the Thunder Palace thought of Shangguan Xiu who had sent seven letters, and each time, several elders worked hard to find the answer to his question.

At this moment, the Palace Master sincerely hoped that Shangguan Xiu could gain some courage and not be a reviled servant.

...

Shangguan Xiu is not even as good as a servant.

After Su Momo showed that he was not interested in him, He Lianyue quietly transferred him to the yard farthest from Su Momo.

After all, Yan Weiqiu's pampering was intense, and He Lianyue didn't dare to do anything, but he couldn't deal with a servant who had no pampering, powerless and powerless?

Even though Su Momo didn't show interest in Shangguanxiu, Helian Yue could see the ambition in his eyes, so he wanted to cut off all uncertain factors.

It's a pity that the entire Thunder Palace's plans and plans were unable to save Shangguan Xiu who had been thrown into limbo.

The once hot-tempered elder, under the lingering time in this deep courtyard and the longing for his wife, has gradually become the gentle and considerate servant in the script he took.

After all, Shangguan Xiu's only hope is that Su Momo used to like the gentle and considerate original body.

So as long as his substitute becomes gentle and considerate, he can be favored, right?

But now, he has become gentle and considerate, but...why hasn't that favor arrived?

...

After being shocked, the orthodox people prepared to crusade against the young master of the Yueluo Sect. After all, in their opinion, Yan Weiqiu was also very likely to be forced to become a servant.

It's just that before they broke through the heavily guarded courtyard, the people inside came out openly.

And the woman at the head turned out to be the flower god that both the leader of the martial arts alliance and the leader of the Yueluo sect were looking for!

...

When Su Momo proposed to become the leader of the martial arts alliance, He Lianyue was not shocked at all. After all, after getting along with her during this period of time, he could also see the excellence of the girl.

But what made him worry was that after Su Momo had this goal, he chose to go to Yan Yi first!

It's a good thing he found out early, otherwise Su Momo would have packed up at this moment and took Yan Weiqiu to Niansu Pavilion to find Yan Yi.

"...Miss, is there something I did wrong?"

He Lianyue said with some restraint.

After getting along for a week, He Lianyue even really thought that he was Su Momo's husband.

He began to learn to be tolerant and magnanimous, choose beautiful young servants for his wife, and also began to learn to use methods secretly to dismiss the servants one by one.

Slowly, He Lianyue became familiar with the title "Lady".

In the past, he only felt tired and crooked, but after equating this word with Su Momo, he only felt sweet in his heart.

Su Momo's eyes were cold,

"But, aren't you the young master of Yueluo Sect?"

Afraid that he would be misunderstood, He Lianyue hurriedly added,

"Lady, in Ye Kingdom, all the husband's property should belong to the wife. Jianghu, all my forces also belong to you! As long as you want, I can leave immediately with you!"

He Lianyue's tone gradually became low: "Even if you go to Su Pavilion, as long as you don't...you don't leave me." "

Then let's go together."

Su Momo said casually, and then walked out the door.

The moment she went out, she happened to meet the righteous people outside the yard who were about to break out.

At that moment, the angry Zhengdao sects instantly quieted down, and the weapons in their hands slipped unknowingly.

"Flower God...it's Flower God..."

Someone murmured, and everyone was shocked.

"Flower God! This is Flower God!"

"Rumors misled me...Flower God is so beautiful, which cub took her away!" "

...Could it be the young master of Yueluo Sect?" "

...They seem to be We did come out together."

"Could it be that Yan Weiqiu became the servant of the flower god?"

After this question was raised, everyone was quiet for a moment, looking at the cold girl who was slowly approaching in the distance, and the smiling girl beside her. The brilliant Yan Weiqiu.

Now, no one feels that Yan Weiqiu is being coerced.

Not to mention they came to rescue Yan Weiqiu, it would be good if they didn't beat him up!

The disciples of Feiyumen were also present.

Looking closely at the girl at the front of the crowd, the elder brother took the lead and said,

"Master, if you had chosen me to be an undercover agent..."

The master of Feiyumen's face was livid.

He really wanted to say, if he had known that the beauty pageant was for the God of Flowers to choose a servant, let alone send disciples, he would definitely have to participate by himself!

...

Su Momo walked through the crowd calmly. Wherever she passed, everyone unconsciously made way for her.

The girl was dressed in black, with a cold face, and a small mole in front of her eyes was particularly coquettish. At this moment, she was a god.

He Lianyue and Yan Weiqiu followed her closely, like the most loyal servants of the gods.

There are many martial artists, but no one dares to approach them.

But just as Su Momo was about to leave, a voice suddenly sounded,

"Helianyue!"

The person who came was the leader of Yueluo Sect with angry eyes.

And the one chasing after him was the leader of the martial arts who had finished talking with the leader of the Yueluo sect.

The leader of the Yueluo Sect did not expect that the flower god he had been looking for was hidden in a small courtyard not far from the Yueluo Sect.

And it was his trusted adopted son who took over the task of helping him find the Flower God who did all of this.

Therefore, after hearing the notification, the leader of Yueluo Sect was very angry.

But when he arrived, seeing the living Flower God, the leader of the Yueluo Sect was a little stunned again, and the palm he swung towards He Lianyue stayed in the air.

The leader of the martial arts who came after that looked at Su Momo's portrait and fell silent for a long time.

Is this the woman who made his son so excited that he could speak?

Just as the martial arts leader was thinking about how to impress Su Momo, the girl walked towards him step by step.

"You are the leader of the martial arts? How about we make a deal?"