ODAIF 12

Several people subconsciously followed Lao San's line of sight and saw a figure appearing on the opposite side.

The girl wore a pair of oversized black sunglasses, which covered her entire face, except for a pointed chin. She was wearing a black T-shirt, which was simple but had an inexplicable aura.

Although the sunglasses covered most of her face, everyone in the dormitory felt that this girl was beautiful.

Apparently, passers-by thought so too.

After putting on sunglasses, Su Momo only exposed her chin and red lips. The shape of her lips was already extremely beautiful, and after optimization, they became naturally rosy.

Coupled with his aura, passers-by thought he was some kind of star.

The fourth and the others were dumbfounded, seeing that the girl was about to leave, they quickly regained their senses, grabbed the third's sleeve violently, and said, "Third, it's more

difficult for you to chase your goddess than old Ji! "

The third child is not afraid. He is naturally bold. Since he is sure he likes the goddess, he plans to try his best.

He ignored the fourth child and ran straight out of the jewelry store towards the girl wearing sunglasses.

The fourth child and the others looked behind and clicked their tongues.

Suddenly thought of something, the boss hurriedly pulled out Ji Fengting who was walking slowly behind, pointed to the front and taught:

"Old Ji! You should learn from the third child! How long have you known your goddess, just that little Mo..." You Not as direct as the third child.

But before he could say the next words, the boss noticed that the girl who was stopped by the third brother and was talking to him looked over.

Although the girl was wearing sunglasses, the boss still subconsciously took a breath and stopped unconsciously.

Ji Fengting also raised his head and looked over.

Although he felt that the girl in front of him was very kind-hearted and subconsciously liked her, Ji Fengting still politely turned away.

After all, he already has a girl he likes, so it's better to see less of other girls.

"Come here, come here!"

The third child excitedly turned around and waved at them.

The boss quickly pulled Ji Fengting up and the fourth brother followed him without shouting.

Before they even got close, they saw the girl looking down at her phone, and then said to the third child:

"Then I'll leave first. See you next time."

The girl turned and left.

But the few people who had not yet approached were stunned. Seeing this, Lao San said proudly:

"Why, are you surprised by my goddess's voice? Haha, let me tell you, my goddess just looks good and has a nice voice! Why? So, are you envious?"

The fourth child was so envious that his eyes turned red.

"I'm really impressed by you, the sixth child. If I had known I would have stayed outside with you just now! This girl has such a temperament, but it's a pity that she can't see her face clearly. By the way, third child, is your goddess good-looking? What does she look like? Huh?"

In fact, the third child also caught a glimpse. The sun was just right at that time, and the girl's long black hair was flowing with her movements. She smiled sweetly, and her eyes were bright. The third child fell in love at a glance, and all that was left in his heart was "Good-looking" was the word, but he couldn't tell what it looked like specifically.

Facing the envious gaze of the fourth child, and recalling the tenderness of the goddess just now, the third child said categorically:

"Good-looking! My goddess is the most beautiful!"

The boss became curious,

"Tell me, the goddess of the third child is the same as Ji Fengting's baby Xiao Mo. Among them, which one is more beautiful?"

The third child rolled his eyes, "Of course, she must be my goddess!" "

Old Ji,

what do you think?" The fourth child poked Ji Fengting's elbow. It was discovered that Ji Fengting had been in a daze.

And the direction he was looking at blankly was exactly where the girl left just now.

The fourth child was startled, covered his mouth and whispered,

"Old Ji, don't tell me that you also like the third child's goddess! We don't want Cao's behavior in our dormitory!"

Ji Fengting came back to his senses. Come, his eyes were a little confused, and he shook his head for a long time and said,

"What are you thinking about."

"It's just... I think her voice..."

The fourth child hurriedly replied: "Does it sound good?"

"No."

"Her voice is very similar to Xiao Mo."

The fourth child gasped.

No way, no way, such a bloody thing wouldn't happen in their dormitory, right? ?

Looking at the third child who was holding his mobile phone with a happy face, and the depressed Ji Fengting, the fourth child felt that the burden on his shoulders was much heavier.

...

The unexpected encounter with Ji Fengting was not part of Su Momo's plan.

After visiting the jewelry store and buying a pair of sunglasses to put on, Su Momo was stopped by a boy who looked a little green.

After learning that he was studying at University A and was a senior in the Chinese Department, Su Momo agreed to add his WeChat account.

After all, she will go to University A to study in the near future. It doesn't matter if she expands the list casually. She can also ask about the situation of University A.

Only after adding friends and hearing the familiar word "Xiao Mo" did Su Momo realize that Ji Feng Pavilion was right across the street.

And the boy he added named "Xia Yu" turned out to be Ji Fengting's roommate.

Just outrageous.

Su Momo doesn't want to recognize Ji Fengting yet. After all, his favorability score has exceeded 80 and he is not a key target.

A few chats online are fine, but after meeting in person, there will inevitably be more contact.

Since he was maintaining good shape, Su Momo rewarded himself by buying octopus balls, so there was no need to cook dinner.

When I got home, it was almost five o'clock.

After putting on comfortable home clothes and throwing the new clothes into the washing machine, Su Momo lay down on the sofa and started surfing the Internet.

The first is Panda Live, I won't talk about the backstage private messages, I'll never finish it. Su Momo discovered that her number of fans surged again today, actually increasing by five million.

More than half of the people here have left a message under her only news, which is an introduction automatically sent by the system after registering an account a few days ago, expressing their love to her.

It turns out that these people were all attracted by her sleep-inducing video. Some of them not only saw the video on Danmaku.com, but also on other social platforms such as Little Green Book.

After that video went viral, people moved it on different platforms.

This "strongest sleeping video" can be found anywhere on the Internet.

Conscientious marketing accounts will still have the name of the original po, and unconscionable watermarks will be erased.

However, there are too many people moving, and the speed is too fast, it is impossible to manage.

After Su Momo figured it out, he logged on to Weibo and scanned the hot searches.

...Sure enough, she and Qi Xing are still hanging on it.

Come on, pigeons are the essence of being human.

Su Momo hung up the leave note again.

After cruelly quitting the panda live broadcast, Su Momo opened the WeChat account.

It was at 12 o'clock that Ji Fengting sent her "good afternoon" and didn't say anything else.

Gu Xi, who hadn't shown up for a few days, sent me a message:

[Gu Xi: Are you still in the factory? ]

...

After witnessing Xiao Mo's poverty and strength and optimism with his own eyes, Gu Xi was greatly influenced.

He is no longer like before, always going to buy popsicles with a group of coworkers and working as a gangster. Gu Qi now combs his hair neatly and refuses politely when his coworkers invite him to sing.

Even those in the factory who provoked him, Gu Qi ignored them all.

He is no longer as heartless as he was in school, nor as cynical as when he first came to the electronics factory. Now, Gu Xi has calmed down.

Like a pot of water, the thoughts in my mind are finally sorted out and settled down.

All this stems from Xiao Mo.

Ever since he realized that Xiaomo was also working in an electronics factory nearby, working two jobs every day, and still working hard despite adversity, Gu Qi felt that the difficulties he was facing were nothing.

So what if the parents each have lovers? At least they only have one son. At least they have no worries about food and clothing since childhood and don't have to go out to work at an early age.

Thinking of Xiao Mo who was forced to drop out of school to support her family, Gu Qi, who had always been unruly, felt a little moved.

They are obviously the same age, but when he was skipping school, there was a girl who wanted to have the textbook he had thrown away casually.

He was a boy doing a job that would hurt his hands, but Xiao Mo had been doing it for many years and never complained.

Even if she was short of money again, she would refuse the thousands of dollars she transferred.

Gu Qi naturally didn't think that Xiao Mo looked down on the money. He just felt the beauty of the girl again.

Gu Qi was amazed by her voice, moved by her gentleness, and admired her tenacity, optimism, and kindness.

Coupled with the pity of knowing the girl's life experience.

It's hard to say how Gu Qi feels about Xiao Mo now.

But yesterday's birthday, Gu Qi received countless birthday wishes from friends, and even received a call from his father asking for peace.

There was only one person who didn't, and that was Xiao Mo.

But this is normal, after all, he never said his birthday.

After being lost for a day, Gu Qi finally realized that perhaps Xiao Mo was a more important existence to him.

Gu Xi didn't know if this was love.

He only knew that before leaving, he wanted to see this girl with his own eyes.

This girl helped him digest the emotions of youth and become a better girl.

Therefore, the next night, after packing all their luggage, Gu Qi and Xiao Mo sent the message:

[Are you still in the factory? ]

...

Suddenly asked why?

Su Momo was a little surprised, but still replied: [Not here now~]

Just kidding, if you tell Gu Qi directly that you resigned, that would be exposing your vest.

Therefore, Su Momo just prevaricates at will.

"Inputting" was displayed on the other side for a long time, and finally, Gu Qi sent a voice message.

"Xiao Mo, you should know my situation. After thinking about it for a long time, I decided to go back to school..." "I

originally wanted to say goodbye formally after meeting you, but unfortunately I couldn't." "

The college entrance examination will be soon. After returning to school for the first time, I may have to make a good sprint. Xiaomo, wait for me, I will definitely come to you." The

young man's voice was a little green, but full of magnetism. His mood was a little low, but his tone was incomparable. firm.

The boy who stood awkwardly in the crowd when we first met him, with his hands in his pockets and his unblinking eyes as he passed the fat girl eating pancakes on the roadside, has finally grown into what he is now.

It's the beginning of love.

Youthful spirit.

Su Momo felt a little emotional, but no matter what, it was right to study hard, so she encouraged:

"Come on, you will definitely be admitted to your ideal university!"

This voice was played by Gu Qi over and over again.

Xiao Mo didn't say anything else, nor did she envy him for having the opportunity to study. She just supported him and believed in him.

Gu Qi slowly clenched his hand.

He stood on the roadside and took one last look at the flat factory building in front of him. Finally, he contacted the driver who had been waiting for a long time, got in the car, and left here without looking back.

His future is bright.

But in this flat factory building, a girl's dream was also buried.

Gu Qi thought that step by step, he would hold her hand and walk into the distance covered in sunlight.

That night, Su Momo heard the system prompt:

[Gu Qi's favorability value is 95]

...

After two days of seclusion, Qi Xing finally opened the door.

The sun shone into the room, and the floor was covered with discarded paper balls. The young man who had stayed up for two nights was extremely pale, but not sick. He looked a little clear in the sun, as if he would dissipate in the next second. generally.

She deserves to be a praying star who is known as a god-faced star just by showing her face.

Looking at the fine dust floating in the air under the sunlight, Qi Xing was thoughtful.

Just now, he finally wrote down the inspiration in his mind, and it became a few notes dancing on the paper.

But...not enough.

Far from enough.

Qi Xing began to feel anxious again, he subconsciously reached out and grabbed his hair.

Just when a friend came over and saw this scene, he quickly stopped him and said:

"Little ancestor, you are really young and don't know how expensive your hair is! Let go quickly, I feel bad looking at this hair!" This

is what suggested Qi Xing play mobile games. Friends, likewise, are also a big wronged species who spent hundreds of thousands of hair transplants.

Seeing Qi Xing's naturally beautiful and lush hair being grabbed, isn't my friend frightened, for fear that one of this precious hair will fall out.

Seeing the sadness on Qi Xing's face, his friend shifted his attention and said,

"By the way, do you still remember the muse you met in the game? The one named Xiao Mo."

Of course Qi Xing remembered.

He had a good impression of Su Momo, the girl who inspired him when he heard her voice.

What's more, Qi Xing thinks that Xiao Mo is very talented, her voice is excellent, and she can definitely enter the music scene.

But the inspiration came too suddenly that day, and he was worried that it would be fleeting, so Qi Xing was busy writing it down and had no time to say a few more words to Xiao Mo.

Therefore, after hearing his friend speak, Qi Xing put down the hand pulling his hair and looked at Fa Xiao intently, obviously looking forward to the next words.

"Xiao Mo, her popularity is not what it used to be! It's only been a few days, and she already has 15 million fans! She's almost the same as you." "And

that sleep song she posted yesterday, It's really popular all over the Internet, even more popular than your debut song. The key is that this song is so weird, you can really fall asleep when you listen to it!"

Qi Xing can understand it completely.

After all, as soon as he heard Xiao Mo's voice, he had an instant inspiration, which was hard to explain.

Xiao Mo was as good as she thought. The dust covering her body was brushed away, and more people saw her goodness.

Qi Xing is very happy.

But then, the friend's words changed,

"By the way, Qi Xing, didn't your fans fire you and Xiaomo for CP before... Oh, I forgot, you retreated as soon as it aired, maybe you don't know."

cp pink? When he heard this, he remembered that the other person was Xiao Mo, and Qi Xing didn't reject him at all.

Friends chattered endlessly: "It's not important, after all, your CP fans seem to have almost avoided it, and the CP of Xiao Mo and that e-sports champion Xi Li became popular again, and now the entire network is almost full of him, he Two days ago, I watched the replay of the live pk, and it really felt like CP."

My friend thought of something, and added: "By the way, it's funny to say, I went to your long-grass Weibo to see, and there were fans commenting You 'sister-in-law is going to run away' hahaha, I laughed so hard, your fans don't even know that your cp is something else... yes, it's a microphone hahaha!"

Qi Xing looked at it with a sullen face, quietly said a cold joke to himself Friends who entertain themselves.

Damn it, my hands are itching again and I want to pull my hair.

Grab this guy in front of you.