Men are more expensive than women 15

So, it is very likely that Mu Hanqing is not seizing a woman, but a flower god? ?

All the dignitaries present subconsciously thought.

Then in the next second, they realized what the man said.

... Flora?

...Flora!

Mu Hanqing's adopted son is not only very likely to be an adopted daughter, but also very likely to be a flower god?

Everyone was shocked by this imagination, but they really knew that this guess had a high probability of being true.

After regaining consciousness, those rich and powerful with quick brains began to dispatch people to deliver letters.

The flower god appeared, this is the appearance of the flower god!

You know, the imperial city has been in constant turmoil recently, and many dignitaries have sent people to the south of the Yangtze River to look for the God of Flowers! If they provided clues, wouldn't they be on the line?

Although they are all rich and powerful, in the circle of the imperial city, there are also ranks and ranks.

In the face of the benefits and power at your fingertips, even the rich and powerful are easily moved.

Amidst the surging dark tide, no one noticed, a figure quickly ran towards the distance.

That direction is the most noble place in the imperial city.

-the palace.

...

After Mu Hanye entered the residence of the Duke of Zhen, Su Momo successively visited the old Duke of Zhen and his wife, as well as the brothers of the Duke of Zhen.

Afterwards, Mrs. Laozhen Guogong needed to take care of her body, so she went to rest first with the company of Lao Zhen Guogong.

After seeing Su Momo, the incumbent Mrs. Zhen Guogong, who came late, smiled and asked Su Momo to call her "aunt".

This was the first time Su Momo saw a woman in this world.

Mrs. Zhen Guogong is well maintained. Even though she is close to 40 years old, she still exudes a girlish atmosphere, youthful and enthusiastic.

At the same time, age added a little tenderness to her, and Su Momo felt that she was very close.

Xu Shi knew Su Momo's life experience, and Mrs. Zhen Guogong's wife was full of pity.

Although it seems that men and women are different, she has no scruples about Su Momo. One is because they are related, and the other is that the young man in front of her looks too much like a woman.

Mrs. Zhen Guogong has no daughter. Looking at her "nephew" Su Momo, she just thinks that this is what she imagined her daughter would look like.

Zhen Guogong and his brothers sitting on one side looked at the frail young man and his smiling wife, all of them remained silent.

As well-informed people who have been immersed in officialdom for many years, they all have a terrible guess at this moment.

My younger brother, could it be that he really hid a woman and kept him by his side in the name of an adopted son...

Lord Zhen observed the boy's expression carefully, and saw that he was thin and pale, and smiled at his wife. Very gentle.

But I don't know if it's because Lord Zhen made up his mind. At this moment, he only felt a bit of bitterness in the young man's smile, and his small body seemed to be forced by others all the year round.

Duke Zhen gasped.

The guess is too scary, but there is a trace of reason in the outrageous.

After all, this nephew's appearance is indeed outstanding, and he is not related by blood, so there is a high possibility that the fourth brother may be tempted or even do something wrong.

He held his forehead with some headache.

What is it all about.

Obviously it was a good thing to meet his genius nephew, but it turned out to be a good thing, but it caused a shock after meeting.

Lord Zhen is now afraid that his younger brother who has always had ideas has really done something wrong.

Just when Lord Zhen Guo was distressed, the attendant sent word that the banquet was about to begin.

Considering the impact, Duke Zhen could only suppress his worries and head to the front yard together.

...

This is the biggest banquet held by the Duke of Zhenguo in half a year, and many dignitaries in the imperial city have received invitations.

As for the government of Zhen Guo, who fought with the late emperor and gained glory, no dignitary wanted to make enemies with it, so people who received the invitation came one after another.

Before the Duke of Zhen arrived, the dignitaries had already started greeting each other.

Among them, the Lu family is the center of the topic, and it is also the object that everyone is vying to please.

Without him, the Lu family happened to be lucky to have a daughter.

The daughter of the Lu family is 18 this year, which is the best age. In addition to her reputation, countless people in the imperial city want to marry this daughter.

Although the daughter of the Lu family already has a husband, it's okay, after all, the daughter of the Lu family is also 18 years old, and she has already reached her age.

What's more, having more husbands can prove the excellence of a woman. The rich and powerful who have few children and cannot marry together all want to find such an excellent wife for their son.

The Patriarch of the Lu family looked calm, he had only one daughter under his knees, he loved his daughter very much, and naturally he had carefully considered her daughter's marriage.

His current eldest son-in-law is the son of Shang Shu, who is gentle and considerate and not jealous, and he carefully searched for his daughter.

But now, the daughter's second husband, the Patriarch of the Lu family doesn't care about his family background, he just wants to find someone with outstanding appearance who can make his daughter fall in love with him.

It's a pity that after searching for a long time, the Patriarch of the Lu family was still dissatisfied. Later, considering that his daughter loves you the most, he decided to focus on his appearance.

As long as his looks are outstanding enough, he can lower his requirements in other aspects.

The head of the Lu family was noncommittal as he glanced at his colleagues who were all wrinkled with smiles.

He has seen all their children, and none of them meet the requirements. His daughter doesn't like these people.

It's just that these old guys don't know what to do, they pester him every day to send his son here, and they can't leave without scolding.

Just when the Patriarch of the Lu family started to feel irritable, suddenly, there was a movement outside the door.

It turned out that it was Lord Zhen Guo who came.

The banquet was about to start, everyone stopped talking and looked towards a strange figure behind Duke Zhen.

They all knew that this was the protagonist of today's banquet. Mu Hanqing's adopted son, Su Momo, was also the famous young genius.

But when the boy walked in slowly, everyone fell silent.

The moment the head of the Lu family's eyes touched the young man's face, his heart skipped a beat, and a thought subconsciously appeared in his mind.

--The second son-in-law is him.

...

Since the letter from the confidant who stayed in the mansion told him that Su Momo had gone to the south of the Yangtze River, Mu Hanqing was a little restless. Several times on the battlefield, he couldn't help being distracted. Thanks to his intuition, he didn't have any major incidents .

Mu Hanqing was worried that Su Momo was quarreling with him, that Su Momo would be hurt by her sudden departure, and even more worried that Su Momo would be in danger alone in Jiangnan.

After the war finally came to an end, he hurried back to the northern border.

After returning to the northern border, Mu Hanqing wanted to clear up her emotions, think about the relationship between the two, and plan the next step.

Unexpectedly, he had just arrived at Mu's mansion, but he heard his confidant tell him that Su Momo, who was far away in the south of the Yangtze River, was surrounded by a group of men.

Now Mu Hanqing didn't have time to sort out her emotions, so she hurried to Jiangnan.

The road from the north to the south of the Yangtze River is very long and dangerous. When passing by the edge of the desert, the wind and sand blew past Mu Hanqing's face, leaving bursts of stinging pain, and often blinded him.

But Mu Hanqing didn't care about it, he only had one thought in his mind: Hurry up.

Finally, a few days later, Mu Hanqing was about to leave for Jiangnan.

Until then, he felt a little timid about being close to home.

I haven't seen him for so long, Momo, will he still remember himself? Would he blame himself for leaving without saying goodbye? Will he...will be aware of his father's thoughts?

But before Mu Hanqing could brew his emotions, the urgent letter from his confidant came again.

The letter said that the young master went to the imperial city.

--with Gu Qing.

... Gu Qing.

Mu Hanqing knew about Gu Qing.

Lu Qing was three or four years younger than him, and they were almost at the same time.

Mu Hanqing is famous for his martial arts, while Gu Qing is a great writer who became famous at a young age.

Later, after the two unanimously chose not to marry, their names were frequently mentioned together.

In the past, Mu Hanqing didn't care about these reputations.

But now, after knowing that her adopted son worshiped Gu Qing as his teacher and returned to the imperial city with him, Mu Hanqing couldn't help but think of the gossip she had heard.

They said that it was easier for Gu Qing to find a wife than Mu Hanqing, because Gu Qing had a better appearance.

Gu Qing, who is good at poetry and poetry, can write a poem that is famous all over the world for the woman he admires, but Mu Hanqing can only wield knives and guns clumsily, and it is good not to scare his wife.

Lu Qing is very gentle, such a man is more likable than ordinary people, let alone compared with Mu Hanqing who always has a cold face.

...

and many other similar remarks.

It's nothing more than those men and women who idlers argue after dinner.

The pursuit of these people seems to be to marry a wife. The definition of a man's value also depends on whether he can marry a wife and whether he pleases a woman.

Mu Hanqing despised such a person.

But now, on the way to the imperial city, he couldn't help feeling panic in his heart.

Will Momo think that Gu Qing is better? After staying with Gu Qing for several days, will he be moved by Gu Qing?

And Gu Qing, he has such a close relationship with Mo Mo and has never married, does he have some secret hobbies?

As long as he thinks that Gu Qing is likely to like men, and Mo Mo, who is not deeply involved in the world, is very likely to be moved, Mu Hanqing's heart will be pierced like a knife.

The wind, sand, and danger never hurt him. Regarding Su Momo's matter, Marshal Mu, who was invincible on the battlefield, was so fragile.

He could only keep waving his whip, hoping that the horse would run faster, so that he could stop all this quickly.

Finally, after several days, Mu Hanqing returned to the imperial city.

As soon as he passed through the city gate, he didn't even care about the risk of being impeached if he rode a horse in the downtown area, so he rode his horse quickly, avoiding the crowd and heading towards Gu's mansion.

The reason is to see Su Momo sooner.

When they arrived, knowing that Su Momo and Gu Qing had gone to the Zhen Guo Mansion together, Mu Hanqing drove towards the Zhen Guo Mansion again before even dismounting the horse.

...

Finally, Mu Hanqing arrived.

He jumped off the horse, stepped over the threshold, and strode towards the front yard.

From a distance, he heard the sound of silk and bamboo, matched with the flowers on both sides, it was a completely different world from the northern border.

The scenery is beautiful and the music is moving. Mu Hanqing's heart can't help but soften when he thinks of the young man sitting in the hall.

At this moment, as the adoptive father who has taken care of Su Momo for four years, Mu Hanqing began to think, is everything she provided for the boy really enough? As a father, is he really qualified?

Obviously, Su Momo should sit where the flowers are in full bloom, holding the qin comfortably, instead of living with herself in the hard north.

The northern border is so miserable, it is a good place for Su Momo, who was once a refugee.

But compared with the nobles living in the imperial city, they are nothing.

Mu Hanqing had many thoughts in his heart, and he quickly stepped into the hall without waiting for the attendants to inform him.

At this moment, Mu Hanqing had completely forgotten that he hadn't washed and washed for several days, and his face, after being blown by wind and sand for several days, also began to become rough.

The moment he stepped into the hall, Mu Hanqing forgot all his exhaustion. He was covered in chicken blood, looking for the young man while drinking wine.

...

Finally, he saw the young man in white clothes, and Mu Hanqing recognized him at a glance with just a silhouette.

He still likes to wear white so much.

Mu Hanqing laughed unconsciously.

But at this moment, he saw the young man talking to the people around him with his head turned sideways.

--The person next to him is exactly Gu Qing.

The two came together in an extremely intimate gesture.

Mu Hanqing even saw a strand of Su Momo's drooping hair wrapped around Gu Qing's hand.

A wave of anger rose up.

Mu Hanqing strode towards the two of them. He hadn't closed his eyes for several days, his heart was beating extremely fast, and his eyes were also flushed.

Staying up all night for a long time made Mu Hanqing lose his mind, and the scene where Gu Qing smiled and reached out to feed Su Momo to drink water was the last straw that crushed Mu Hanqing.

There was only one thought left in Mu Hanqing's mind: Gu Qing, he must die.

Just a second before he was about to lift Gu Qing up, suddenly, the boy noticed footsteps.

He raised his head, surprise appeared on his face, his usually pale face was also stained with a blush.

"Father, you're here."

Mu Hanqing heard the boy say this, but at this moment, he looked at that face and fell into dead silence.

The face in front of him was clearly that of a woman.