ODAIF 24

It took a long time for Director Ma to find his own voice.

"..."

"Yes."

Needless to say, although he was worried about Newton's coffin, Director Ma was inspired by the scene in front of him. Almost instantly, a story took shape in his mind.

It is now 2 o'clock in the afternoon, and there are still 4 hours before the sun sets. Director Ma remembered his old classmates in City F, so he quickly asked his assistant to contact him.

In addition, when the script changed, Fu Huadao naturally had to keep up, and the stylist and others were called over.

Su Momo took a break for a while, then sat on the small chair next to him, drank tea, and read the news by the way.

The person in charge of Yuezhou has already identified some candidates. Su Momo looked at the photos and resumes sent over, and then simply selected from them. In this way, the assistants and the team were all done.

Su Momo then added a few people on WeChat, created a group, and posted all the information on the process of online fraud and, oh no, punishing scumbags.

[Xiaomo: Please organize the edits~^^]

Before the other people recovered from the surprise that they didn't choose, they saw this sentence, and they were all flattered immediately, after all, this is a boss with tens of millions of fans ah!

What's more, many passers-by have appeared on the Internet in the past few days, saying that Xiao Mo is very beautiful, but no specific frontal photos have been released yet. Thinking of the side faces secretly photographed by passers-by, they are very excited. That's great, huh.

Of course, the most important thing is that their treatment is very good, with a monthly salary of 50,000-14 yuan.

After getting the information, several people quickly divided the work and cooperated, and soon everything was well organized.

Not long after the filming scene, a tow truck pulled in several large drums from outside, as tall as two people.

Director Ma's old team members naturally recognized it: "This, isn't this the prop for the drum dance?

" The film's heroine won Best Actress outright.

The winning clip announced at that time was the scene of drumhead dancing. The complex expression of the female protagonist during the dance and the tug-of-war between the male protagonist and the dance were enough to shock people.

But after filming this movie, the actress who played the heroine also took a long break. I heard that she hung up on the wire for almost a whole day. This movie made her afraid of heights.

All in all, seeing the big drum and remembering Xiao Mo's flying ability just now, everyone guessed what Director Ma wanted to shoot.

"That's right, it's the drum dance."

Director Ma confirmed, and explained to Su Momo how to shoot. His tone was extremely kind. In his eyes, Su Momo was probably the eldest daughter of a hermit family. She was very skilled in martial arts. After all, They all passed a big special move, so they must be a big boss.

After some communication, Su Momo started shooting.

She was currently wearing sportswear from the C family, so she took the sportswear part first. The shooting was very simple, just spinning up and dancing in a circle surrounded by several large drums.

Tap the drum with the toes, and hold a hammer wrapped in delicate satin in his hand, just tap it a few times from time to time.

The filming will be finished soon.

The next step is to change clothes and re-do styling.

Director Ma brought over an extremely exquisite set of ancient costumes, with a bright red base and gold threads. After Su Momo changed into clothes, the stylist began to put on a wig specially designed for costume dramas.

Afterwards, the make-up artist came over to apply makeup. At this time, the sky was getting a little dark. Director Ma glanced at the sky and ordered someone to find some lanterns.

It happened to be an ancient street next to it, and there were quite a few lanterns selling them. For safety reasons, they were all electronic. The assistant bought them from several stores in one go. After all, the expenses were all financed by the C family.

There are different styles of lanterns, including the most authentic big red lanterns, and many smaller ones, even rabbit lanterns, lotus lanterns, and palace lanterns.

The staff at the scene began to set up the scene, first pulling strings around the big drum, and then hanging six large red lanterns, dotted with smaller lights of various colors in the middle, and even a rabbit lantern was placed diagonally on the ground.

Soon, night fell, but under the light of the lanterns, there was a hint of hazy beauty, very much like a costume drama.

At this time, Su Momo was also ready for styling. She was wearing a bright red robe that outlined a golden phoenix, her black hair was like a waterfall, and there was no decoration on it.

Su Momo walked slowly to the big drum. Along the way, everyone held their breath. As for the few men who were idle, they all looked straight.

Xi Lan's eyes were deep, and he completely forgot that he still had a meeting to hold, but his assistant took the initiative to find him. When he saw the girl in the crowd, his eyes flashed with clarity, and he took the initiative to say: "Mr. Xi, I'll make an

order Milk tea dessert."

It has been filming for several hours, and all the staff members are still hungry. The assistant's suggestion is undoubtedly extremely considerate, and most importantly, he also added: "In the name of Miss Su."

Now

, Next to him, Ji Fengting's eyes were wrong, he glanced at the fake assistant next to him who was watching vigorously, and then at Xi Lan's assistant who started calling to order milk tea.

Obviously, the gap between the two is bigger than the real and fake Li Kui.

Lanterns were hung beside the big drum, and the dim light shone on Su Momo's face, and the surrounding staff were afraid to look directly at it.

The girl's eyebrows and eyes are beautiful, the tails of her eyes are elongated after makeup, her thin eyebrows are slightly raised, and her red lips are as warm as flames. When she is not smiling, she is not arrogant, but when she smiles lightly, it is so breathtaking.

——As if the empress has arrived.

Su Momo knew the script beforehand, and he gave off the aura of being the leader of the martial arts alliance for many years, which made Dao Ma's eyes shine.

"Yes, that's the feeling!"

Dao Ma shouted, and the passion for creation was extremely intense for a while.

The script is actually very simple. After all, it's just a gg, and the focus is on highlighting the products and ideas of the C family. It's just that Su Momo is so amazing that Director Ma added a little plot in the middle.

At that time, Su Momo had already filmed many modern videos with the five members of the ms team, so now they are all filming the part of her personal "addition".

Ma Dao set up an identity for Su Momo, the empress who prayed for the safety of her family and country.

At night, the empress stepped onto the altar and beat the ten big drums. At this moment, the gods appeared, and the empress came to modern times.

The reshoot was of the drum beating scene. When Su Momo flew up, he was wearing ancient clothes, and then when he spun down, he was wearing modern clothes, that is, sportswear from the C family.

Once done in post-production, this transition will be amazing.

I have finished filming the drumming of modern costumes, and now it is time to shoot the part of ancient costumes.

Director Ma was originally worried that Su Momo was not used to ancient costumes, which would restrict her hands and feet and make her movements unnatural. But when he saw the girl trying out a few moves, he was immediately relieved.

Su Momo has lived in ancient times for so long and is extremely familiar with ancient costumes. She simply got used to it and started shooting.

I have to say that under the hazy light of the lantern, the bright red robes are flying, the girl's movements are smooth, and her movements have the aura of a superior, which is extremely stunning.

Director Ma commanded the camera: "Quick, get a close-up!"

The girl's face soon appeared in the camera. Her gaze was sharp, but with a kind of compassion. The empress who prayed to God for her country and her country stood out. superior.

The empress ascended to the throne as a young man and was both civil and military. She had no mood for love and did not believe in God, but she was willing to pray to God for the sake of the whole people.

At this moment, God opened his eyes, light flashed, and the empress disappeared.

At the last moment before disappearing, the empress showed a smile on her beautiful face.

This was the only smile Su Momo showed during the filming.

It was also the empress's first smile since she ascended the throne.

Director Ma had completely forgotten to breathe, and the scene was completely silent.

It wasn't until Su Momo landed and walked to his side that Director Ma came back to his senses. He looked at the girl in front of him and suddenly said, " Xiao Mo, do you want to make a

movie?"

We need a heroine."

The assistant director next to him gasped.

Who is Director Ma? He is not just a poor director, he is a truly powerful and gold medal director! If it weren't for the price C offered was so attractive and Director Ma happened to be free, he wouldn't have come.

As for the new movie that Director Ma is preparing, it is aimed at awards and box office together! With the presence of Ma Guo, that is the guarantee of quality.

This movie, the entertainment industry does not know how many first-line stars have sharpened their heads and got into it.

It's just that Director Ma has sufficient funds this time. He doesn't accept any funds to join the group. Every actor is carefully selected by him.

And now, Director Ma actually handed over the heroine position that has been vacant and coveted by all the stars? ? ?

But what shocked the assistant director even more was that Su Momo refused.

"Director Ma, thank you for your appreciation, but I still have to go to school and really don't have time."

Su Momo said with a smile, and his tone was so sincere that no one could feel disgusted.

Director Ma could only sigh with regret. He had a hunch that if Su Momo could become the heroine, his movie might be included in the list of the most influential movies in the past 100 years.

After Su Momo refused, Director Ma suddenly felt that no matter who was invited to be the lead actor, something seemed to be missing.

This movie has become incomplete.

...

After filming gg, Su Momo bid farewell to the reluctant staff and returned to the hotel.

On the way, she looked at Xi Lan walking beside her and smiled softly: "Thank you for the milk tea."

Su Momo had already taken off her makeup. She didn't have that striking and sharp beauty, but looked at the gentle and smiling face. Girl, Xi Lan's heartbeat is still out of order for her.

Gently stroking the cold cufflinks, Xi Lan shook his head and said in a very calm tone: "It's nothing."

Ji Fengting coughed lightly, stepped forward and interrupted: "Xiao Mo, what are your plans next?

" In front of the real overlord, Ji Fengting obviously realized that not only his assistant is not as good as the other's assistant, but also himself is not as good as the other's abstinence.

Fortunately, Su Momo was exceptionally gentle, and slowly, Ji Fengting's heart gradually relaxed.

It's really comfortable to get along with Xiaomo.

Su Momo looked at the lights in the distance: "Maybe tomorrow, maybe a few days later, who knows."

Several other people looked at the girl. Under the night light, the girl in sportswear was full of vitality. She was like the sun with its own light, attracting them as moths to pounce on her desperately.

But the free and easy tone in her tone and the mystery around her made people realize that she was elusive.

A moth with a short life span really cannot catch up with the sun.

They returned to the hotel in silence all the way. Su Momo said goodbye to them and returned to the room, asking the system:

"12, what is my current aura recovery rate?"

As for the task completion rate, Su Momo didn't want to ask.

After all, although she is rich now, she is a younger brother in front of the task of being the richest man.

System 12 quickly appeared: [Host, halo recovery rate is 86%. ]

[As for the five raiders, the favorability points are all above 90. According to my judgment, host, you don't need a strategy at all now. When gg is released, your aura will gradually become 100%. 】

It's not that the system is talking nonsense, it's actually that Su Momo's aura has recovered too quickly these days.

While Su Momo was busy filming, System 12 had been surfing the Internet and witnessed a lot of Su Momo's deeds.

For example, when I first came to F City to buy sweet-scented osmanthus cakes, the video was posted on a short video website and instantly went viral. Countless people asked who this young lady was. After they couldn't find the corresponding Internet celebrity, passers-by thought she was Is an amateur.

Even so, countless people still go to the video to open it every day and wait for the girl's information, hoping for a debut.

In fact, if Su Momo hadn't lost some weight, these people wouldn't have failed to recognize that it was Xiao Mo.

Afterwards, when checking into a hotel, filming on the lawn, etc., passers-by took pictures and uploaded them. According to the system, it only took a while for passers-by to guess that it was Xiao Mo, and soon the host would experience a huge increase in favorability.

Su Momo scrolled through Weibo. Today was the tail end of 520, and the hot searches were all sweet.

Under her Weibo, fans also shouted for candy, and CP fans quietly came over to write small theater compositions below.

Looking at the fans who were throwing around and showing off their cuteness, Su Momo chuckled and posted on Weibo.

[I'm Xiaomo v: [heart]]

As soon as it was posted, fans flooded in.

[Aww sister, happy 520! ]

[Damn it will be 521 soon, my sister may not be able to play Weibo tomorrow, so let me confess my love together! Two kisses in two days! ]

Subconsciously, all the fans felt that the heart was sent to them, and no one thought of a few gossip targets.

Even the cp fans were all beautiful for a short time, after all, who doesn't want to be compared with a big beauty?

There was a rush on Weibo, but Su Momo received a call from the special operations team.

"Miss Su, after thinking about it, we decided to help you complete the task of being the richest man."

The team leader's tone was extremely serious.

"Team leader, I have an idea."

The girl spoke slowly and softly, and the team leader listened quietly without knowing it.

Ten minutes later, the team leader said solemnly: "Miss Su, we will respect your opinion and help you develop from health preservation to the richest man." The two hung up the phone

.

On the other side, the team leader found a professor in a white coat.

"Old Yue, I will leave this matter to you."

The team leader simply told what happened.

Old Yue is old, and he knows that with the help of the country, even if Su Momo knows nothing, he can become the richest man, not to mention that she has come up with such a potion with great potential.

Not to mention anything else, if you reduce the composition and sell it abroad, you won't be able to make a lot of money.

Elder Yue is not interested in making money, but his desire to study this thing from a high-level plane has been ignited again.

...

Su Momo returned to City A after playing in City F for a day, and successfully handed over the potion in the space ring to the special operations team.

Perhaps considering her amazing charm, the person who came to get the potion this time was a cold-faced young lady, but even so, the young lady looked at her for a long time before leaving.

It is strange to say that during the past two days on 520 and 521, there has been less and less talk about Su Momo cp fans on the Internet. On this special day, Xi Li x Xiaomo, and Mo Ting cp, who are the most popular on this special day, are not on the hot search.

It was Director Ma who quietly told Su Momo that someone suppressed the trending searches for her.

Which unknown kind-hearted person is so "kind"? Wouldn't it be good to give her the money directly?

The stingy Momo who is determined to become the richest man thinks so.

On the other side, the kind-hearted Xi Lan also received a cooperation.

Xi Lan frowned slightly. Xi's company does own a biopharmaceutical research and development company. In addition to equipment, there is also a complete packaging and sales process, and the technology is very mature.

The assistant nodded with a serious expression on his face: "Mr. Xi, the point is that this research and development is led by the top. If our company's technology is not mature and our roots are young, we may not be able to do it." If this is the case, then the technology must be true

. Yes.

Xi Lan lightly touched the obsidian cufflinks, and said in a steady voice, "Follow me to City A in two days, and let's take a field trip." After all, the

Xi family is not his toy alone, hundreds of thousands of people rely on it In life, every decision needs to be cautious.

The assistant nodded. Before closing the door and leaving, it suddenly occurred to him that Miss Su was studying in University A. Has the CEO also considered this?

...

Su Momo has officially entered a university to study.

It stands to reason that she doesn't need high-quality strategy targets at the moment, but it's good to feel the atmosphere of the university~

The night before the enrollment, the team edited the video and uploaded it to the Internet.

After all, they are all excellent talents with an annual salary of hundreds of thousands. The video editing is very good, the transitions are smooth, the logic is clear, and the occasional emoticons are also very suitable.

Su Momo handed over his Danmaku account to the assistant for operation, and the video was uploaded.

After seeing the video, Danmaku fans were shocked.

[Yeqing returns! Xiao Mo has been updated! ]

[Great, I've already run over here carrying the bed. Should I go through the process first, or go to bed directly? 】

But slowly, people who clicked on the video realized something was wrong.

[Ah, Xiao Mo is finally rich? Compared with the previous video, this video is simply excellent! Woohoo! 】

【This transition, tsk tsk, I don't believe that editing doesn't earn one million a year. 】

The video played slowly, and fans began to get attracted to it.

[This girl is so miserable...]

[Good guy, this man is such a scumbag. 13 girls were cheated! 】

【It's really a drought, a drought, a flood, a flood. Xiao Mo, hurry up and let the scumbag be punished! ]

[...But when Xiao Mo and the scumbag are fighting, I really like to watch it. Oh, I'm sorry to explain. I'm not talking about CP. I mean, it's really cool to be the scumbag! ]

[It seems to be true! If you are a scumbag, you will be like a petite little princess acting coquettishly on you! It doesn't matter if the little princess falls asleep, she just sleeps! beautiful! people! ]

[Ugh, I'm addicted to my sister's voice. Please, please, please support the progress bar! Let me finish this dream! 】

The progress bar cannot hold up.

The video ended quickly. When the scumbag took out 520 yuan at the end, the fans were happy and jealous.

【hateful! I am actually qualified to send 520 to my sister! 1551 makes me sore. ]

[The 520 yuan was finally returned to the cheated young lady hahaha, Xiao Mo didn't receive the money after rounding it up! ]

[This guy is too scumbag, be careful when playing games in the future, wouldn't it be nice to buy a steamed stuffed bun with this money? ]

The video welcomed a large wave of likes and coins, and finally became the most popular on the whole site that day.

Su Momo also reposted it on Weibo, and now it's done, and I like to mention a hot search again.

For a time, countless people became wary of the people on the other side of the Internet. The careers of Internet scammers were hit hard and the cold weather hit, so the scumbag was scolded by the Internet scammers again.

After all, you can't even lie, your business is immature, now it's better, just forget about the shame, and it will cause everyone to lose their jobs, what a piece of shit.

The scumbag Thirteen couldn't stay anywhere, so in the end he had to rely on the little cooking skills he learned to serve dishes in restaurants.

Su Momo, on the other hand, is preparing to enter school.

Su Momo's aura had recovered to 91%. When she appeared at the gate of University A at around 8 o'clock in the morning, all the students who were about to go to class were stunned.

After Su Momo disappeared, everyone suddenly became excited and logged into the school's internal forum to roar.

【hateful! A stunning beauty came to the school gate! Get up and watch! 】

【? Really? I don't believe it. 】

The slap in the face came quickly. Looking at the photo posted by the poster, everyone fell silent. Then the comments were quickly posted under the post, and it quickly became hot.

But after being shocked by the beauty, someone suddenly remembered, does this beauty look familiar? ?

Wait, isn't this the girl who helped evacuate traffic in City F? ? Because she was so beautiful and planned to buy sweet-scented osmanthus cake, everyone affectionately called her "Sister Cake Cake".

After the Goddess of Cake became popular, countless people followed suit to check in at the pastry shop in City F, and then posted it on the short video website. Buying osmanthus cake became a hot word for a while.

But after a few days, no one found out who Sister Cao Cao was, so they thought she was an amateur and did not want to affect their lives, so they never showed up.

a College students also like to watch short videos. After recognizing them, they immediately log in and upload photos on the forum or a short video they took to the short video website.

After using the tag of Sister Cake, the video quickly became popular. All the cute dogs who were waiting for food knew it. It turned out that Sister Cake was a student of A University! She is traveling to city F!

Just when passers-by were shocked by the goddess's talent and appearance, at 9 o'clock in the morning, the C family posted a behind-the-scenes video on the entire Internet on time.

The feature film isn't out yet, this is just a warm-up.

But it was only a dozen seconds of footage, and it was stunning enough. At the beginning of the picture, there was a girl wearing a bright red robe, walking slowly in the dark night, her face was calm, but her whole body was breathtaking.

The camera zoomed in, revealing an extremely beautiful face, with golden lines at the end of her eyes. She looked like a goddess in heaven or an emperor on earth.

It only took a few seconds to get here, and the next scene was the scene of the girl standing up with her robes flying, which made people call her a good guy.

This section is accompanied by passionate and powerful music, which makes people feel passionate and a bit tragic. The picture is very compact and the drum beat is very rapid. In seconds, the drum beat of the background music coincides with the girl's drumming movements.

As the last drumbeat fell, the empress smiled and glanced at her for thousands of years.

There was no music for a second, it was just fixed on the empress's face, and the audience felt a little disappointed.

Fortunately, the light flashed and the empress appeared again, this time she was wearing a modern sportswear.

It was only after changing into modern clothes that everyone realized that the empress in gorgeous clothes was just a girl.

The empress came to modern times, and the music gradually became soothing. Here she no longer had the burden of her family and country, and was just a carefree girl.

She will meet a lot of friends, run with them carefree on the grass, and sometimes lie on the ground without any image, full of youthful vitality.

At this time, several talents from the ms team appeared on the scene. Xi Li had dyed black hair rarely, and the silver headband made him look young. The girl in front of me.

——Actually, everyone was staring at the playful young girl in the crowd.

Xi Li's appearance is good enough, and the rest of the ms team are also young boys under the make-up.

But at this moment, only the girl was left in the audience's eyes.

The girl was shining brightly and enthusiastically under the sun. Before the audience could watch enough, the video ended, and the logo of the c family appeared at the end.

Audience: ...I'm sorry we don't want to see you, please let my sister appear on camera for a few more minutes.

After this video came out, it quickly became popular, not to mention that fans on Weibo were shocked by Goddess Xiaomo's appearance, flocking to praise her.

As for the short video website that Su Momo didn't get involved in much, the old users also noticed something was wrong.

These two popular videos next to each other...the heroine's face is the same? ?

So, sister GaoGao, who is popular on short video sites, is not only a high-achieving student from A University, but also Xiao Mo, who plays lullabies and tricks scumbags? ?