Dessert Island 16

-

    After the snake man came to the human world, he never found his little female.

    Its heart became more and more anxious. Several times, before it was completely dark, the snake man walked out of the reeds to look for the girl.

    Obviously, this move is dangerous.

    When the snake man came out at dusk for the second time, he was keenly aware that someone had found it.

    The crowd crowded not far away, pointing at it with their mobile phones.

    The snake man's expression froze slightly.

    These, and its little females, are of the same species.

    And it is out of place in it, with a snake tail, it is cast with strange eyes.

    Since its birth, the snake man has understood that there is no one of its kind around it.

    But from the moment it saw Su Momo, it knew that everything was different.

    She is her own kind.

    In other words, she is the only special existence around her.

    The special thing is not the human race, the men and women around only make the snake people feel bored.

    Towering tall buildings, dazzling lights, and a world completely different from the deserted island, it strayed into it by mistake.

    But as long as they are looking for the little female, its owner, the snake people are not afraid.

    It took one last look at the crowd, but there was no one familiar to it.

    It was dark there, without its light.

    The snake man turned around and wanted to leave.

    But at this moment, suddenly, that familiar breath reappeared!

    A glimmer of light flashed in the serpent's cold green eyes, and its fangs began to show uncontrollably due to excitement.

    It has a strong sense of foreboding.

    —Master, there it is!

    Amid the exclamation of the crowd, the snake man suddenly swam out of the water and headed towards the city center of a quickly.

    ...

    The breath sensed by the snake man was produced when Zhiying on the mountain contacted Z after repairing the contactor.

    The signal, which was difficult for the Blue Stars to detect, flew straight from the cave on the outskirts of the city to the banquet site.

    Then, with great precision, it landed on Su Momo's cell phone in his handbag.

    To be more precise, it fell on the villain in Su Momo's phone.

    The moment the two touched, all the signal towers in the whole blue star stopped for a second.

    When the signal returned to normal, the villain in the phone, or Z, also woke up.

    He remembered that he was researcher Z from planet X.

    All the past passed through Z's brain like frames of a movie.

    When he was first born, he showed excellent research talent;

    when he became an adult, he upgraded the x-planet plane and won praise from all over the

    world