ODAIF 15

Su Momo looks out of the window, the town is full of people coming and going, in this remote town that has not yet been developed by capital, passers-by all have simple smiles on their faces, but the original body's parents are not included among them.

A pair of parents who regard having a son as their life goal and are extremely strict with their daughter.

No, they don't even deserve to be called parents.

Since the original owner came out to work at the age of 12, she has always relied on herself, and at most she asked her sisters for help, but the sisters also went their separate ways. In the end, she was the only one left in this city.

What should I do if I am bullied? Should I contact my parents?

This concept disappeared when she was bullied in elementary school and her parents called her a "losing money".

Her parents are no longer her supporters.

In countless dark nights, that little girl could only curl up and hug herself in the cold blanket.

She didn't know why she was different from others. When she heard the girls in the same dormitory complaining about her parents nagging every day, she also changed from envious to numb at the beginning.

What is there to envy?

After all, this is life.

Like your parents say, you're born to lose money.

The original owner actually didn't understand why he was losing money.

Obviously, obviously, she sends money to her family every month. Even if her hands are cut by a machine and her palms are thickened with calluses, the 1,000 yuan per month has never been broken.

That's all real money, the money she screwed out one by one.

So why is she a loser? Why can my cousin who is five years older than me be praised openly? Obviously he didn't give his father a penny.

These doubts hovered in my mind for a short time, and finally, they were chased away by the scolding of my parents, turned into a speck of dust, stuck to my shoulders, and became invisible pressure.

The pressure that this underage girl had to face.

The pressure that overwhelmed the 17-year-old original owner and made her world dark.

...

Thinking of those parents, Su Momo's fists hardened.

But when she thought of something, she restrained herself, then looked at the young lady in police uniform, and asked for help,

"Sister, I haven't been home for several years, I dare not..."

Several people in the bureau said to Su Momo They all have a good impression.

It's just that they were also a little surprised why this girl was so different from the photo on her ID card. What's even more outrageous was that the girl had a calm demeanor. She didn't come from a small town at first glance, but her ID card was indeed 18 years old. , Normally speaking, children of this age are still in their third year of high school.

Looking at the crying girl in front of them, everyone knew that there was something inside this matter, and it happened that they were not busy today, so they listened carefully.

"Sister, you should be able to see that I don't look like a high school student. In fact, I only have an elementary school education." "

When I was 12 years old, my parents didn't want to pay for accommodation and living expenses, so I dropped out of school, so I went to work in city a." ."

12 years old? This is completely child labor!

What's more, it is illegal to prevent children in the compulsory education period from studying.

But when they thought of the address on the girl's ID card, they were somewhat clear. After all, the village was too far away, and it was several years ago.

It's just a pity that the girl in front of me is ruined all her life.

After seeing the soothing eyes of the young lady, Su Momo cast a grateful look, and slowly told the story of the original body.

"Since I was 12 years old, I have been screwing screws in the factory. My salary is only 2,000 yuan, but I still have to send 1,000 yuan to my parents every month. From 12 to 18 years old, I have never stopped." "I have four older sisters

. I personally gave 80,000 yuan in gift money to my father, and the money was all spent on my cousin." "

Last month, my father called and said that my cousin was getting married, and asked me and four My sister paid 20,000 yuan each, but I really didn't have any money saved." "I was

worried that it would affect my cousin's marriage, so I found a part-time job online to make more money. By coincidence, I became an anchor on the Internet. Made money."

"You are not responsible for paying the money."

The young lady said firmly.

Su Momo smiled bitterly, "Yeah, it was only after I was exposed to a different world that I realized how stupid I was." "I don't want to give them

this money, and I don't want to raise a brother who is five years older than me. So , when the third sister called and asked to lend me money, I said that I owed usury and wanted to change my phone number, hoping they would stop contacting me." "I will control my diet, exercise, and

taboos every day, and strive to become a better I have become a better self, and I have indeed lost weight and become completely different from the past." "

But when I really came back here, I realized that I still haven't completely got rid of the past." "

In front of my parents, I will always be That child who has no ability and can only be manipulated by them."

...

After hearing this, several old policemen in the police station were very disappointed. People like them who have handled cases for many years have actually seen a lot of cases.

Many juvenile delinquents actually have an unfortunate family.

The girl in front of her is lucky, she came out with her own efforts, but no matter what, the past injuries cannot be easily erased.

Her childhood will take a lifetime to heal.

The old policeman asked directly: "Miss Su, what do you want to do?"

Su Momo frowned, with a trace of firmness in his eyes: "I want to get my household registration book back. There are other connections."

The young lady naturally supports her, the young people's ideas are much more advanced, and as a child, she can empathize more.

Although several old policemen wanted to persuade them again, but seeing Su Momo's firm expression and the past experience she told, they still didn't speak in the end.

Just when the police station wanted to arrange for the police to go with Su Momo, Su Momo said:

"Uncle policeman, thank you, I don't want to delay the police force, but I haven't been back for many years, can you help me get in touch A popular security company?"

Coincidentally, the young policewoman said: "My cousin works in a security company, let me give you the contact information."

Since this is a big order for Su Momo, people from the security company will arrive soon.

This security company is in city C, but it happened that Miss Sister's cousin and a few other colleagues came back for vacation, so they accepted Su Momo's order.

They are all formally licensed security guards, so Su Momo prepared to go home under the protection of six big men.

The village where the original owner lived was far away from the small town, and it took about two hours to drive. It had just rained here, and the road was bumpy and muddy, and it took a long time to get there.

Finally, the car stopped at the entrance of a village.

Due to the remote location, not all the people here choose to go out to work, and there are also many young people who stay at home.

For example, the parents of the original owner chose to farm at home for the elderly after giving birth to their fifth daughter in their prime of life.

It was just past 6 o'clock at the moment, and it was getting dark late in summer. Many people in the village were taking a walk after eating.

Everyone in the village was stunned when they saw an off-road vehicle suddenly appearing.

Then they saw the car door open, and young and strong men jumped down one by one.

Good guys, all of them are wearing black vests and sunglasses, and their muscles look very solid. If you don't know, you may think they are here for something.

Suddenly, thinking of something, the expression of a middle-aged man in the crowd changed.

He suddenly covered his mouth and said in a low voice:

"Couldn't be, this is a gangster who came to the Su family to ask for money!"

Everyone gasped.

At this moment, everyone remembered the topics that were discussed in the village some time ago.

Everyone in the village knows that the five daughters of the Su family will send 1,000 yuan to their families every month, and the first four daughters will forget it and get married, but the problem lies with the youngest daughter.

It is said that the child's salary is not enough, and he is worried that he will be scolded by his parents for not sending money every month, so he actually borrowed usury!

In this way, borrowing and supporting loans, compound interest, and finally became a sky-high figure that cannot be repaid.

Originally, Su Wuya wanted to cover it up, but it turned out that some time ago, Lao Su asked his daughters to give 20,000 yuan each to marry his nephew.

The people in the village said that even if the first four daughters gave her money, this Su Wuya was not even an adult yet, how could she get the money?

No, when Su Wuya was stimulated, she simply told her sister that she owed loan sharks and had fled to other places, and asked her sister not to contact her in the future.

I heard that Su Wuya is quite filial, so she kept telling her sister not to tell her parents.

But her elder sister, Su Sanya, couldn't just watch her younger sister being taken away by the Hei Shihui, so she came back to find her parents with her second sister who was free, and wanted the family to collect some money to help Wu Ya pay back the money.

There was a lot of commotion on the day the two sisters came back, and everyone in the village knew about it.

Su Sanya, who has always been good-tempered and hard-working, smashed all the bowls and shouted loudly, crying blood:

"Five Yas are about to be taken away, and you still refuse to pay?! Are we yours?" Child!"

The people nearby hurried over when they heard the commotion, and for the purpose of watching a good show, they directly opened the door and persuaded:

"Sanya, don't quarrel with your father, your parents are not easy. Bringing you five sisters up, no one in this village knows how hard he is, so you should be more considerate and considerate, there are no parents in the world, your parents will definitely be good for you." This sentence again...Su Er who has been silent all

the

time The elder sister smiled with unclear emotions, and asked: "Can parents watch their children being taken away by usury, but still hide the money?"

Usury?

The neighbors who were watching were immediately in an uproar.

Even if you haven't read any books or gone out to see the world, who doesn't know the power of these three words!

Next, they heard something even more exciting.

"Wuya started working at the age of 12, and sent home 1,000 yuan every month. For so many years, I haven't lost a day." "

You only care about money, and you don't even think about how a 12-year-old child can survive. Let me tell you, every penny you spent was earned by twisting screws and borrowed from usury!"

"Is this money not hot for you to hold? Isn't the 400,000 dowry money from our four sisters not enough for you to spend? Now that five girls are about to be snatched by loan sharks, you don't want to pay any money?" 400,000

? ?

Although everyone knew that Su Ergang had five daughters who sent living expenses every month, no one expected him to earn so much gift money.

Good guy, having a daughter is really profitable!

Everyone looked at Su Ergang and his wife with livid faces, and someone persuaded:

"Ergang, this Wuya is indeed your daughter, you can't just watch her be taken away, the child can be educated slowly when she comes back. , but you have to save the person first!"

In the end, everyone is jealous of Su Ergang, who owns 400,000 yuan, and wishes that he would spend all his money.

But how did they know that the 400,000 yuan had been smashed into the water long ago, and the shadow was no longer visible.

"No money."

Su Ergang had been pampered all these years and was praised everywhere in the village, but now he was suddenly humiliated, so naturally he couldn't bear it.

He also relied on his status and didn't want to directly quarrel, so he only said these two hard words.

The man's vicissitudes of face turned cold, he shook the cigarette in his hand, and didn't even look at the two angry daughters.

And the little girl who owed a loan shark and fled to another place seemed to not exist at all.

——It has always been like this.

Su Ergang has always treated his daughters like this. He didn't see them in his eyes. He gave birth to five daughters, but he hated them so much that he wished they didn't exist.

For him, the existence of five daughters is a shame, a shame that he is not a man and cannot give birth to a boy with a handle.

In Su Ergang's view, five daughters should raise him.

After all, they owed him all their lives. If it weren't for them, he, Su Ergang, wouldn't have been unable to hold his head up for so many years. Second Sister Su calmly asked, " Where

's the money? 400,000, all gone?

"

"Hiss!"

The neighbors gasped again.

This precious grandson of the Su family is too precious, right? A person directly spent 400,000? ?

Su Ergang took it for granted, "Boys have to spend so much money. Xiao Zhi has lofty ideals. As an uncle, I should

pay more." Really? Is it right for a father like you to not care about his own daughter?"

Sister Su asked in a daze.

Su Ergang didn't speak, but the expression on his face said everything.

Su's mother hasn't come back yet, but Second Sister Su felt that she didn't need to stay here any longer. She pulled Third Sister Su over and said coldly, "

I won't send you money this month, so you can do it yourself."

Su San My sister didn't have that courage. She was still immersed in her father's cold blood, so she was dragged away by her sister.

That night, the incident was spread throughout the village by neighbors.

While everyone admired Su Ergang's courage, they also felt that it was not good for him to break up like this. What if his daughters stopped raising him?

The big brother woke him up with a single word: "Oh, you still don't understand. Has Su Ergang lost any daughter's money in all these years? He is smart, so just leave it alone.

" Like a dog, if you beat it every day, it is afraid that you will hate you, but if you feed it casually one day, won't it come back obediently? Everyone suddenly realized, and

envied Su Ergang's good luck.

No one cared Su Wuya who fled to other places, and the five sisters who were puaed, only occasionally, some people thought, Su Wuya was provoked by loan sharks, wouldn't they find Su Ergang here? ...Obviously, this person's thoughts

came

true Yes.

The group of strong men in black vests in front of them are obviously the black people who came to the door! For

a while, the surrounding villagers dispersed and hid in the house.

After closing the doors and windows, the young man Chat in the WeChat group in the village and ask about it.

[Did you see the car at the entrance of the village? Good guy, those loan sharks are really hard to mess with! They were afraid that they could not find Su Wuya, so they found her parents' house. What a disaster for Su Ergang and his wife! ]

[What the hell is going on, every day, isn't this disturbing people? Who wouldn't be afraid of someone coming to your door late at night? 】

【Su Ergang is still too stupid. If I were to ask for it, he would have run away. My daughter owes a loan shark and is so stupid. Isn't she staying at home and waiting for others to come to her? ]

[Su Ergang should pay back the money, the father pays the debt and the daughter pays, so what if the daughter has no money and he helps to pay it back? Isn't the Zhang family's online loan repaying tens of thousands of dollars with the help of parents? ]

[That's the Zhang family's son! Su Wuya is just a girl, how could her parents be willing to pay for it? ]

[Yes, but I am quite envious of Su Zhi, his uncle raised him, and now there are five sisters raising him, oh, why don't I have a sister! 】

The wechat group in the village was established by these young people who do not go out to work, but live at home or farm. Therefore, Su Ergang naturally did not receive any news.

For those elderly people who don't use WeChat, none of them think about making a phone call with Su Ergang.

First of all, everyone was afraid of retaliation by the gangsters. If Su Er just ran away, the usury would not be able to get the money, wouldn't he suffer?

Secondly, Su Ergang's life was quite a failure. He had a gloomy personality when he had five daughters and couldn't hold his head up. Later, after relying on his daughters to prosper, he only knew how to show off, but he didn't reveal any benefits to others. Ah, it's all given to his nephew. He is not very popular in the village. In his heart, no one wants to play with him.

If there is a grievance and a debtor, Su Ergang should figure it out for himself.

If it doesn't work, just look for his nephew, it has nothing to do with them anyway.

...

Su Ergang's house was very lively.

Although Second Sister Su and Third Sister Su decided not to give the money, Sister Su and Fourth Sister Su had already transferred 20,000 yuan to his account.

Forty thousand yuan, plus Su Ergang's little savings, is enough to hold a good wedding for my nephew.

His nephew also respected him.

This time the woman came to see her at home, and he specially chose the place at his uncle's house.

The nephew really treats himself as his own father.

Seeing the admiration in his nephew's eyes, the approval in his mother's eyes, and the smiles of his brother and sister-in-law, Su Ergang showed a sincere smile.

He grabbed his nephew's hand and taught him earnestly,

"Xiao Zhi, a man's ambition is everywhere. When you get married, you will be an adult. You must take up your responsibilities and be a person who contributes to the country and society. "

Of course, there will definitely be many difficulties on the road, but uncle believes in you. Uncle has watched you grow up and knows that you are a good boy. If you have any difficulties, just tell your uncle!" Su Zhi glanced at him

. Lu's embarrassed girlfriend couldn't hold back the smile on her face.

Today is the day when the woman came to see her, so what are you doing talking non-stop?

Fortunately, just as Su Er took out a thick red envelope and handed it to his girlfriend, Su Zhi smiled.

"This is 10001, which means one in a million. I hope you will take good care of Xiaozhi in the future and live a good life together."

Take care of Xiaozhi?

The girlfriend's face was a little subtle, but the red envelope in her hand allowed her to control her emotions, and said softly: "Thank you, uncle."

Just as the family was enjoying themselves, suddenly there was a knock on the door.

Su Zhi was a little embarrassed, so he got up quickly, "I'll open the door."

But when the door opened, Su Zhi was dumbfounded.

I saw a row of strong men standing outside, wearing sunglasses, all of them were not easy to mess with.

Su Zhi's face changed, obviously, he also remembered what happened to his cousin.

But just as he was about to close the door, suddenly, the strong men put their hands against the door, and then, a figure came out, accompanied by a voice.

"Cousin, don't you remember me?"

Su Zhi was dumbfounded.

The girl in front of me wearing sunglasses and looking like a big star is his cousin who works in a factory?