Men are more expensive than women 16

It is difficult to describe Mu Hanqing's mood at the moment.

He looked at the boy in white, or rather, the girl, and was speechless for a long time.

Is it because I miss Momo too much, that's why I have hallucinations?

Or, is it because he couldn't hide his yearning for Momo, that he subconsciously thought of her as a woman?

Mu Hanqing asked herself this.

But all the while, his eyes never moved away.

Coupled with the red eyes that hadn't rested for several days, Mu Hanqing looked extremely terrifying.

Su Momo didn't dislike her emaciated adoptive father, she walked out from behind the table and pulled Mu Hanqing who was stunned to her side.

"Father, try this dessert."

Su Momo naturally picked up a rabbit-shaped cake and brought it to Mu Hanqing's lips.

Feeling the breath that was close at hand, Mu Hanqing could only open her mouth in a daze following the boy's voice.

It wasn't until sweetness came from his mouth that he suddenly came back to his senses, turned his head, and looked at the beautiful face close at hand. Mu Hanqing suffocated for a moment, and then asked,

"Momo, you..."

But before Mu Hanqing waited, Han Qing asked, suddenly, a voice interrupted Mu Hanqing's unfinished words.

"Han Qing, how long are you planning to stay when you come back this time?"

It was the majestic Duke Zhen who spoke.

In fact, Zhen Guogong is not at all calm on the surface.

The moment he saw Mu Hanqing appearing with red eyes, he screamed inwardly.

After that, Mu Hanqing walked straight towards Su Momo, without blinking her eyes, and stared blankly.

At that moment, Duke Zhen's heart sank.

He was basically sure that his fourth brother really had ill intentions towards his adopted son.

He hadn't returned home for three years, but chased after his adopted son as soon as he returned to the imperial city.

I haven't seen my elder brother for three years, but I didn't even say hello, only my adopted son in my eyes.

Duke Zhen does not believe that this is pure family affection.

Afterwards, he saw Su Momo getting along with Mu Hanqing naturally, with no taboo at all, with a naive attitude.

This also made Zhen Guogong feel that Su Momo had really been tricked since he was a child.

Duke Zhen was heartbroken.

He never expected that his younger brother would be so perverted!

In the past, he didn't get married, and they respected his wishes, but now, he actually treats his adopted son...

Oh, by the way, there is still one thing that is not sure.

If Su Momo is really a woman, then Mu Hanqing's crime will be even greater.

Zhen Guogong can't guarantee that he can save him.

But in order to avoid further escalation of the situation, seeing Mu Hanqing was about to speak, Duke Zhen quickly interrupted.

In the current state of the fourth brother, Lord Zhen is really worried that he will say "I admire you" in the next second.

"Go and rest, fourth brother."

After much deliberation, it is best to send Mu Hanqing away. In order to avoid his rejection, Lord Zhen Guo added,

"Your appearance is a bit... disrespectful, nephew, what do you think? What?"

Su Momo reacted for a second before realizing that he was talking about himself, so he nodded yes.

"Indeed, father, you'd better go and wash up."

Su Momo persuaded gently, his eyes were full of concern, which made Zhen Guogong lament that his brother is a beast.

After Su Momo spoke, Mu Hanqing obediently followed the attendants and retreated.

After he was gone, the crowd started to move on.

"Hehe, Marshal Mu and Mr. Su have a good relationship."

Someone praised.

Zhen Guogong felt dizzy when he heard this kind of words. He lowered his head, took a sip of tea, and remained silent.

The man made fun of himself and continued on to other topics.

At this time, the Lu family was suddenly talked about.

"Old Lu, just tell me what kind of man your daughter wants? Besides my son, I also have nephews, nephews, and I definitely have someone you like!" While drinking, someone

continued Hanging around the Lu family.

The Patriarch of the Lu family took a sip of tea unhurriedly, then put down the teacup, under the expectant eyes of the person opposite, pointed at the young man in white with his index finger, and said, "Master Su. The type my daughter likes is Mr. Su.

" This kind."

As soon as these words came out, there was an uproar.

What the head of the Lu family said is equivalent to directly saying that Su Momo is his son-in-law!

What is this Lu family? It's a third-rank senior official in the court!

The point is that the girl of the family is also very good herself, and she has held several poetry gatherings with a few close friends of her girlfriends.

In this imperial city, which son would not want to marry such an outstanding woman?

It was also the head of the Lu family who was worried that his daughter would not be used to a restrained life, so he chose the son of Shangshu for her early, so as to avoid marrying a brother.

Otherwise, if the Lu family is willing, the daughter of the Lu family can be the queen!

At this moment, no one envies Su Momo.

Only Duke Zhen's face was slightly stiff.

Just as he was thinking about changing the subject, suddenly, an attendant stumbled in with a terrified expression, and said loudly,

"My lord! Your Majesty, the Emperor is here!"

Everyone

in the hall was stunned.

--emperor?

--emperor!

This is just a reception banquet, how come the emperor will come?

I really didn't expect it! The emperor has such a fondness for Zhen Guogong's mansion!

At this moment, everyone felt that the emperor's visit to a grandson's welcome banquet was to make face for Duke Zhen.

The dignitaries present felt a little regretful.

If they had known that His Majesty loved Zhen Guogong so much, they would have prepared more generous gifts.

Just as everyone was tidying up their clothes in a hurry, a bright yellow figure stepped in, full of arrogance and prestige.

As soon as he entered the door, his eyes locked on the young man drinking tea with drooping eyes.

People around hurriedly knelt down to pay homage to the emperor, but the emperor had already walked up to the young man in white, his majestic face smiled kindly at this moment, "

You are Su Momo, right?"

Before Su Momo had time to salute, the emperor stop.

But she didn't intend to salute at first, so she complied logically.

"Su has met His Majesty."

The young man lowered his eyes respectfully.

With the movement of lowering his head, a section of fair neck was exposed, and the emperor's eyes became more and more hot.

With just a profile, he recognized that this was the God of Flowers, the God of Flowers he had admired for a long time.

"Please get up."

Even though Su Momo didn't kneel down, the emperor still stretched out his hand towards her naturally, wanting to help her up.

Just a second before they were about to meet, Su Momo reached out to pick up a cup of tea, skillfully avoiding the emperor's hand.

"Your Majesty, please have some tea."

The young man said respectfully.

Seeing this scene, the servant who rushed over from behind was about to stop drinking, and stepped forward to test the poison, when he saw that His Majesty, who was always cautious, took the teacup and drank it down in one gulp.

"Good tea, good tea."

The emperor looked straight at the beautiful face of the person opposite, and murmured.

After saluting, the people around couldn't wait for His Majesty's response, so they raised their heads tentatively, and then saw this scene.

They are all human spirits, no one knows who, seeing the emperor's undisguised eyes, someone sensed that something was wrong.

But there is always a layer of veil covering the truth, making it impossible for people to see clearly.

Only those who have seen the portrait of Flora before can guess one or two.

Seeing the emperor's eyes full of possessiveness, Lord Zhen became uneasy.

Although my fourth brother's behavior is very beastly, but the emperor is not much better!

Just as Lord Zhen was thinking about whether to stop him, suddenly there was another sound of footsteps at the door.

It was the servant who ran out of breath just now.

"Master! The third prince and the young master are back!"

...

The servant never thought that he would have such a bright moment in his life.

I just finished announcing His Majesty's arrival, but I didn't expect to announce the arrival of the Third Prince again not long after!

Although panting, the attendant couldn't hide his excitement.

At this moment, the high-ranking dignitaries in the past are all in a daze. It has to be said that the attendants are very happy.

...

Luo Yuheng quickly stepped into the hall, and behind him was Mu Zhiwei, the legitimate eldest son of the Zhen Guogong Mansion.

Luo Yuheng had only returned to the imperial city not long ago.

Just after Su Momo and Gu Qing left Jiangnan, unwilling to do so, he also set off to return to the palace.

As the third prince, Luo Yuheng's chariots and horses were very good, so naturally he walked faster than Su Momo and the others.

Therefore, even though Luo Yuheng left a few days late, he quickly returned to the imperial city.

After Luo Yuheng returned to the prince's mansion to freshen up, he was about to enter the palace to meet the emperor and tell him his candidate for the crown prince.

But at this moment, his confidant arrived and told him that the emperor had actually rushed towards the Duke of Zhenguo's mansion!

Luo Yuheng's heart sank.

He knew that Su Momo was a woman, and even a goddess of flowers.

The Flower Goddess is well-known, and as the most honorable person in Ye Kingdom, it is normal for the emperor to hear about it.

And Momo is so beautiful, it's normal for the emperor to take a fancy to her.

Luo Yuheng panicked, and hurried over with fear.

As soon as he stepped into the hall, he saw the bright yellow figure with Su Momo.

At that moment, Luo Yuheng blurted out,

"I have seen His Majesty! My son has something to report!"

Duke Zhen, who was in a dilemma, heaved a sigh of relief when he heard this.

Fortunately, there is finally a normal person.

But just as he was thinking this way, the next second, Luo Yuheng said,

"I have a favorite wife, and it is Su Momo!"

As soon as he said this, everyone was silent.

The emperor's face suddenly sank, his eagle eyes fixed on his son, and he said word by word,

"What are you talking about?"

Luo Yuheng repeated,

"I am pleased with Su Momo!" !"

There was an uproar in the hall.

Everyone looked at Luo Yuheng and Su Momo.

Secretly, everyone also started to make eye contact.

"Why does the third prince like Su Momo?"

"I don't know, does the third prince not want the throne? He openly said he likes men!" "

Oh, are you stupid? The third prince said that, obviously, Su Momo It's a woman! You must have eye problems!"

"It seems so, no wonder I said that Mr. Su looks better than women... So he is a woman!" "

!!! There are women in this world who look like this! It was said earlier that Mr. Su would not worry about marrying a wife with this face, but now that she is a woman, how good a man must be to be worthy of her?" "Actually, I don't think any of the men

present have Su Momo's men's clothes are pretty."

"...What to do, although I know it's impossible, I still want to propose marriage to Marshal Mu." "

...You are really stupid, do you have the nerve to say that you have been an official for five years? ? Didn't you see that the third prince and His Majesty both have that meaning?"

Immediately, the man gestured to the other party with his eyes.

The other party followed the instructions and found that Mu Hanqing was standing at the door after washing.

"You want to marry my son?"

Looking at Luo Yuheng, Mu Hanqing repeated word by word.

Although he had washed, the fatigue caused by staying up all night could not be eliminated. At this moment, he still had a pair of red eyes.

If it was an ordinary person, he would have been frightened by Mu Hanqing's aura long ago.

But I didn't expect that the third prince, who was always gentle, would look straight back and still not let go.

"Yes, Marshal Mu. Ever since I first met Jiangnan Flower God Ri, I only have Mo Mo in my heart."

There were more messages in the words.

After Su Momo's female identity was exposed, the vest of Huashen also dropped.

But she didn't panic at all.

The boy in white, oh no, it should be a girl, seems to have just come back to his senses at this moment.

She first looked at Luo Yuheng, a little at a loss,

"Third Prince, what are you talking about..."

as if startled by his sudden confession.

But in the next second, the girl continued,

"Although due to my identity, I did conceal my identity as a woman, but the flower god you like is not me!"

Hearing this, the emperor also paused , he looked at Su Momo's face carefully, and he was sure that this was the flower god he saw in the portrait.

Therefore, he only thought that Su Momo was being stubborn.

The emperor didn't want to care about that cheap son who disobeyed him for the time being. He looked at Su Momo and said in a gentle tone,

"Momo, are you willing to follow me into the palace?"

Mu Hanqing's face darkened, and he wanted to stop him.

Fortunately, Duke Zhen grabbed him abruptly, preventing him from committing suicide and preventing the entire Mu Mansion from being buried with him.

Luo Yuheng's expression also changed.

He didn't expect that the emperor didn't care about his face at all.

His son even said that he liked Su Momo first, so why did he have the nerve to let Su Momo enter the palace?

Isn't the emperor's move just to snatch his son's wife?

Even though he is the lord of the world, is he really not afraid of the officials' admonishment and the common people's criticism?

But at the same time, Luo Yuheng gave an answer in his heart.

——Don't be afraid, don't care.

In front of the girl in front of him, those are nothing.

Just like himself, isn't he willing to give up the throne for the sake of the girl?

The rich and powerful have already eaten melons to their fullest.

They knelt for a long time, their legs were numb, and they changed their positions quietly, and then continued to prick their ears.

While everyone was waiting for Su Momo's reply, suddenly, the girl covered her head and moaned in pain.

"Momo!"

"Momo!"

"Zimo!"

Suddenly, several voices sounded.

It was Gu Qing who was the closest, and grabbed the girl's sinking body.

The emperor looked at this scene with a livid face, waved his sleeves and said,

"Tell the imperial doctor!"

Mu Hanqing had been with Su Momo the longest, and he knew that Su Momo was weak, so he put aside his anger at this moment, Only worries.

He pushed through the crowd and walked to Su Momo's side. Looking at the girl in pain, Mu Hanqing stretched out her hand and gently massaged her head,

"Don't be afraid, Momo, I'm here..."

Because of Su Momo's special situation, the other men didn't have time to pay attention to him at the moment. an act of presumption.

Soon, the imperial doctor arrived.

As soon as he entered the door and saw this battle, his scalp began to tingle.

Fortunately, the imperial physician's professionalism was very good, and under the watchful eyes of the emperor, the third prince, Marshal Mu, and the dignitaries kneeling on the ground, he took Su Momo's pulse.

After carefully inquiring about Su Momo's symptoms, the imperial doctor frowned slightly, and hesitantly gave an answer,

"Mr. Su is born with deficiencies, and it is normal for him to be weak. But this disease...is sudden, and he is very sensitive to the disease. She doesn't know anything about her other identity, I think she should have a second personality."