• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟᴠɪɪ • •

"They're your.. um.." Ichigo spoke as he rubbed his neck a bit.

"Mhm." Miyu quietly hummed before turning away as she kept her distance from him.

"When did you find out?"

"After the Menos Grande." Miyu kept her answers short with him as she lightly gazed elsewhere.

Ichigo noticed as he opened his mouth to say something before seeing the small fairy from earlier.

"Hmmm. He's okay from what I can see." Haru mumbled. "But his actions?"

"Haru!" Miyu listened as she turned to him.

"W-what?" Ichigo asked confused.

"You heard me. I'll take you on any day."

Miyu walked over as she held the male and covered his mouth with her finger. "I told you to leave him alone." Walking away once more as she waited for her parents.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Training had started for the two of them with Urahara as it was a new day. The two having two very completely different training sessions with the blond man. Making it harder for the ginger to find a time to talk with her about the break up. 

Miyu focused on her training session she had. Being in her soul reaper shihakushō as she had been working since before the sun had fully rose. Sparing with her father while they waited for the ginger to wake up. 

Urahara took on his daughter with no mercy as he was taken by surprise at how much quicker she had gotten in a short period of time. Keeping his guard up when he couldn't keep up for a second.

Ichigo had arrived in time to see the two go at one another as his eyes trailed to Miyu. Silently watching them before he was caught by the two. He could see the similarities they both shared at times. 

Urahara made Miyu take a break before starting to train Ichigo. "You're late." Using a few exercises at the moment to warm him up. Having taken him out of his body.

"Sorry.. got caught up with something." Ichigo mumbled.

Miyu sat aside before she noticed the familiar chain on his chest as she watched from the sidelines. Making no sound as she watched her father's crew going at Ichigo one on one. To her everything looked like it was going well until she watched her father cut the chain. "Wait a minute, Dad!" She spoke as she stood up immediately.

"Stand back Miyu." Kisuke spoke. Watching Tessai and Ichigo fall into a deep pit. 

Miyu ignored him as rushed over to peeked over the side of the hole and glanced down. Moving back when Tessai got out without Ichigo. "What are you planning?" She asked Kisuke.

"Ichigo has to climb back up without the use of his hands. You have seventy-two hours before the chain finishes eating away at the chain. The only way you can escape becoming a hollow is by becoming a soul reaper." Kisuke informed.

"What?!" Miyu and Ichigo spoke up. 

"Tessai. I will need your help. Restrain her." Kisuke spoke.