• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪ • •

The small silent shop that stood before Miyu was her destination. Walking closer as she could hear nothing from inside or around the store. If she had been anyone else she wouldn't have even tried to approach with how there was no sign of life around. Stepping closer to the store as she slid open the door.

Noticing the emptiness and no one in sight as she cleared her throat before speaking up. "Mr. Urahara? Sorry I'm a bit early." She spoke up a bit as the sound of footsteps caught her attention.

"Well, you seem to have arrived fine. We can start early if you're up for it." Urahara spoke as he had a smile on his face and waited for her answer.

"Let's get this started. I have Orihime waiting for me and I don't want to keep her waiting." Miyu spoke as she was ready for what was to come.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Kisuke Urahara, the shop owner that had saved Miyu, watched as he trained the teen. His mind clear for the fight but every now and then his thoughts would fill his mind. Glancing at her made him feel some type of way. He couldn't explain it or say it out loud but he knew what he felt. A bit saddened.

FLASHBACK ▰

Kisuke had arrived late to the fight. Having gotten word from Kei that she might need backup and was being attacked by a hollow. Rushing as fast as he could to try and help her. Unaware that Kei had sent that message to him after saving someone.

Standing in the shadows as he watched his long time friend against the wall bleeding. Walking forwards as he noticed Kei raise her hand. Shaking her head. He knew then that there was nothing he could do for her.

Kei knew that Miyu was busy with the hollow before motioning Kisuke to watch her. That she had made someone into a soul reaper and he would have to take over for her.

Kisuke did as he glanced over at the white haired teen. Getting a small sense of familiarity but not thinking much about it. He was willing to help his friend with what happened that night.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Back at the Kurosaki home Ichigo had been freaking out on his dad more than his younger sister. "What the hell was that about earlier?! You can't give your grown son some privacy for once?!"

"Yeah dad. You just ruined his chances of ever letting him find a girlfriend. She'll never want to come back here again after that stunt." Karin spoke as she watched the whole thing unfold before her with amusement.

"No! That's not what I wanted! Ichigo you must make things right again!" Isshin spoke as he got a hit to the head by his eldest son, crying to the portrait of his late wife.

"If earlier didn't scare her off then that will." Karin commented sarcastically.

Ichigo irked as he watched them. "You two better not eavesdrop the next time she's around. Nothing was happening and then you three had to pop out of nowhere." He huffed.

"Aww come on. We didn't mean to." Yuzu spoke.

Ichigo huffed as he ran a hand through his hair. "I'm heading to my room now." He spoke up before leaving the three in the living room.

Entering his room and shutting the door behind him as he walked to his bed. Laying down as he covered his face.

The warmth of his red cheeks heating his palms slightly as he remembered the closeness between them before his father and sisters had interrupted him. He was unsure if Miyu had even gotten the hint of what he was trying to do.