• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪɪ • •

Rukia was somewhere else at the moment as she had been trying to get in contact with Kisuke about her denreishinki not working as well as it used to. Sighing as she placed her hands on her waist. "Ugh. Where is he when he is needed but shows up when he isn't needed." She mumbled under her breathe. Glancing at the denreishinki for a while until it finally rang. Alerting her that a hollow was around.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Ichigo was chatting in the halls with Mizuiro and Keigo. Keeping Miyu close to him as he had her hand in his. Having a small scowl like usual.

"Hey. What do you say we go to a Karaoke bar Ichigo? I hear the hostess is quite attractive." Keigo spoke as he nudged the ginger. Forgetting he was already taken.

Miyu listened as she glanced at their friend. Unsure of what to say before glancing at her boyfriend. "Karaoke does sound fun." She spoke lightly.

Keigo listened as he scratched his cheek a bit. "Oh right. You already have a date. It must be nice." He spoke.

Ichigo hit him on the head a bit. "Better not forget next time. I am not a fan of seeing other people." He spoke. Glancing at Miyu next. "And you shouldn't just agree to anything that they say."

Rukia had immediately ran into the school as she spotted the two people she needed. Grabbing them by the wrist and dragging them away from the others in a hurry. "Sorry, need to borrow them for a minute." She spoke up. Not giving Miyu time to respond to him.

Ichigo and Miyu being confused as they followed Rukia. Not having much of a choice with her hold on them.

"What happened?" Miyu asked.

"There was a hollow alert." Rukia spoke quietly.

"Hopefully there's a hollow there this time." Ichigo mumbled.

Rukia let go of them as she walked infront of the two of them. Knowing they would follow her now that they knew the news. Jogging down the hall.

Ichigo jogged after her as he accidentally bumped into someone. Glancing at the guy he had accidentally bumped into. "Oh sorry." He apologized immediately.

Miyu noticed as she gave the guy a small wave to greet him when they passed him. Glancing back ahead as she kept up with the two of them.

"You know him?" Ichigo asked.

"Yeah. He's in our class." Yuki spoke as she gave a small glance his way. "You really are bad with names and faces." She chuckled as he blushed and turned away from her.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Night had fallen upon Karakura Town. Ichigo had gotten out of his home to help Rukia out with the hollows and the alerts. Standing in the middle of the road dressed in his shinigami form. Placing his hands on his hips.

Growing irritated that they had been going around town and still finding nothing that they could take down. "Are you sure that thing is working?" He asked.

Rukia huffed. "Are you saying it's my fault? I am only relying the alerts for hollows. Relying the orders." She spoke as she tried to fix the denreishinki.

"Seriously?" He asked.

"Shut up and get back into your body." Rukia spoke.

Ichigo scoffed a bit but did as told anyways. Getting back into his body before sitting up as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Oh, Ichigo!"

Ichigo heard his name as he glanced over at his girlfriend.

"Miyu? What are you doing out this late?" He asked as he walked over to her.

Miyu smiled at them. "I was getting some late night snacks since there haven't been any hollows around lately." She spoke. "I was on my way home but heard Rukia's voice."

"We were looking for hollows while this one kept complaining there wasn't any." Rukia spoke.

"Well if you fixed that damn thing we wouldn't be in this situation." Ichigo retorted her way as he crossed his arms.

"I've been trying to and Urahara hasn't been answering my calls to help fix it either." Rukia answered back.

"Wow. With all that bickering anyone would assume you were a couple. Breaking up already?" A voice spoke from behind them.

Ichigo subconsciously placed an arm out infront of Miyu. Moving slightly in front of her to block her from whoever was with them. Watching as a guy dressed in white walked out of the shade.

"Kurosaki Ichigo, Kuchiki Rukia." He spoke as he glanced at them. Greeting them by name.

"Who the hell are you and how do you know our names?" Ichigo asked.

"I know a lot about you. Just like how you're able to see souls and spirits." Uryū spoke as he kept his eyes on them. "For example now, there's a hollow nearby."

Rukia was surprised by his knowledge as she heard the denreishinki in her hands ring to alert of the hollow he had mentioned. "He's right. There's a hollow. We need to hurry up and-."

Uryū listened to them as he raised his arm. Pointing in the direction he knew the hollow would appear at. "For a Soul Reaper, you're really bad at knowing the basics." He spoke. Letting his wrist face the direction as it flared with blue reishi as he formed his Heilig Bogen. A bow as he generates an arrow before shooting.

The arrow flying across the town as it reached the hollow. Hitting the hollow right on the head and instantly killing it. Watching as it turned into dust.

Rukia glanced down as she noticed the alert was now gone. Realizing that he had probably been the one doing all the recent kills.

Miyu listened and had seen the whole thing happen before peaking out from behind Ichigo as she glanced at the guy in front of them. "Oh." She spoke up. Catching the attention of all three.

Uryū listened as he faced them once again. Not having sensed her at first. "Yuki." He spoke up as he recognized her immediately. His cheeks going a bit pink and greeting her by her first name only compared to the other two.

"How do you know her name?" Ichigo asked protectively. Getting jealous that he was blushing from his girlfriend catching his attention.

"He's in our class." Miyu chimed in.

"My name is Uryū Ishida and I am a quincy." Uryū spoke at the moment. "A quincy who hates Soul Reapers. Mainly you Ichigo Kurosaki." He spoke. "Rest assured that this will not be the last time we face one another."

Miyu listened as she stepped out of hiding behing Ichigo. "Bye Uryū. See you tomorrow." She spoke with a small wave. Watching him return the small wave to only her before fully leaving.

Ichigo was still jealous as he picked up his girlfriend and held her gently. Heading out first with her. Taking her home and refusing to let her go.

"Did you see the way that guy was looking at you?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" Miyu asked oblivious.

"He likes you." Ichigo grumbled. "I can't let him try and take you."

"What? No he doesn't. He's a friend to me."

"Miyu. I saw him blush and he only waved to you." Ichigo spoke. A small grumble leaving him.

"Are you jealous?" She asked teasingly. A small chuckle leaving her.

"I am." Ichigo spoke with no hesitation in his voice. Arriving to her place as he set her down. Placing a hand on her cheek. "If he tries anything-."

"Ichigo. Nothing will happen." Miyu spoke as she leaned up. Giving him a small quick kiss lightly before pulling away. "You are the only one." She teased him. "Get home safe."

Ichigo shyly listened as he softened up to her. Leaning down and giving her another small kiss. Pulling away gently as he smiled a bit her way. Giving her a nod as he agreed but wasn't too worried about heading home alone.