• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪ • •

Urahara watched him do so as he threw the mod soul up and catching it again before doing it again another time and once more until someone else caught the mod soul.

Rukia caught the green pill as she crossed her arms. "Actually that's my paid product and I'm quite satisfied with my purchase too." She spoke up.

"Miss Kuchiki. I am sure you know that-."

"I am well aware. I'm also aware that you are working outside of the soul society and that recalling this mod soul isn't your duty."

Kisuke listened before nodding. "Very well then. We'll be off then." He spoke up. "See you tomorrow Miss Inoue. Hope that you heal well."

"Oh um thank you. See you tomorrow." Miyu spoke up.

Ichigo was still very confused on the whole situation as he watched them leave and glanced at the girl besides them. "You know them?" He asked.

"Yes. He's Mr. Urahara. The one I mentioned to you." Miyu spoke as she nodded.

Rukia walked over before handing him the green pill. "Here. Take it." She spoke. "Now let's get going."

"Thanks." Ichigo spoke quietly as he held the mod soul pill before getting back into his body. Wincing at the pain in his shoulder as he scowled. "Damn mod ruined my shoulder." He grumbled.

Miyu listened as she was simply glad things were over by now. "Come on big grump. Let's go home." She spoke as she reached over and held his hand a bit. Glancing up at him to see if it was okay with him. Grinning when he glanced away blushing. Taking it as a win before following after Rukia.

The afternoon sky was a beautiful sight as the three walked home together after what happened.

Ichigo rubbed his shoulder a bit with his hand that wasn't holding Miyu's as he narrowed his eyes before moving his hand away and glaring at the green pill. "You ruined my shoulder. I'll have you pay for that." He yelled at it.

Rukia watched amused as he yelled at the green pill. "You do realize you're yelling at a pill in public, right? People will think you're crazy." She mocked him.

"Well then what do I do with this?" He asked.

"You need a body. An empty body. A dead body or something that doesn't have a soul already." Rukia explained to him.

Ichigo glanced around. "I'm looking real hard for one." He spoke sarcastically.

"What about this? Maybe a stuffed animal might work?" Miyu spoke up as Ichigo grinned and thought about it.

"Well Rukia? Does it work like that?" He asked. Pulling Rukia out of her thoughts about the situation.

"I'm not sure. Maybe it will. Let's give it a try." Rukia spoke.

"So how does this work?" Ichigo asked.

"I assume you put the pill inside the mouth." Rukia answered.

Miyu let go of his hand before picking up the lion stuffed animal before taking the pill from the ginger and putting it into the mouth as she waited. "Nothing seems to be happening." She spoke.

Ichigo watched before taking it as he grabbed the arm before spinning it around a bit. It took a while before the lion came to life.

"Ow! That hurts you know!" The stuffed animal spoke up.

Ichigo listened as he watched the lion get out of his hold and watching it act like it was going to attack him.

"I challenge you, Ichigo Kurosaki, to a duel- hey wait a minute?! When did you get so tall?! Or did I become smaller?! Ah! I'm a cute stuffed animal." The stuffed lion spoke mostly to himself.

"Wow.." Miyu spoke. "It really did work. He talks now." She spoke before noticing the lion trying to jump on her after he realized who she was. Taking a step back from him.

Ichigo grabbed him by the head before he could and smirked. "Don't even think about it. Besides it's payback for how you left my body." He spoke.

The mod soul was in shock as he yelled. Not wanting to be stuck as a stuffed animal at all but having no choice at all. Being carried away back to the Kurosaki home by Ichigo.

Miyu continued to walk with them before they reached the male's home. Turning to face them before seeing Rukia was already gone. "Where did she-?"

"She always does that so she won't be seen by my family." Ichigo explained. "Would you like to come inside?" He asked embarrassed as he covered the mod's mouth shut as the muffles filled the space between them.

"I would love to. Thank you." Miyu spoke as she walked in after him and thanked him for letting her in. Removing her shoes and being respectful as he handed her an extra pair of slippers to wear.

Miyu thanked him as she put them on before following him to his room.

Ichigo lead the way to his room and opened the door as he let her inside before sending the stuffed animal to the corner to sit there and be quiet.

"I can help clean and patch your shoulder." Miyu spoke. "It still hurts, right?" She asked.

"Yeah, a bit. Are you sure?" He asked.

"I'm sure. You helped me so let me at least help you for once." She spoke as she glanced at him. "Please?" She asked.

"Fine. I'll go get the first aid kit." He gave in to her and left his room for a moment. Going to get the kit and making it a quick trip since he didn't trust the stuffed lion to be alone with anyone. Closing the door behind him once he returned.

Miyu heard his return as she got up from his bed and grabbed the first aid kit. Thanking him before getting him to sit on his bed as she unbuttoned his school shirt for him.

"I can do it myself." He mumbled embarrassed. Turning red that she was doing it for him.

"You're injured and hurt. Sit in silence and let me concentrate." Miyu replied embarrassed as her own cheeks turned red from his comment before ignoring it.

Setting the shirt aside gently as she would help clean it and take the blood stain out. Getting out a cotton ball and putting a bit of alcohol as she gently disinfected the area. Cleaning the dry blood a bit.

Ichigo let her as he glanced up at her quietly. Focusing on her as his hand held her waist for a moment once she pressed the wound. Closing his eyes for a second as he winced.

"Sorry. I'll be more gentle." She spoke as she noticed.

"It's fine. Just keep going and don't stop. Even if it hurts. I can take it." He mumbled.

"You're an idiot who likes a lot of risks." She joked as she lightened the mood.

Her teasing and small comments helping him grow distracted as she cleaned the small aftermath and small wound that hurt him before patching him up. "There! All done." She beamed as she glanced at him. Her smile dropping a bit as she glanced at him.

Being that close to him was a bit of a breathtaking moment and making her flustered as she glanced at him quietly while he did the same and admired her. The two glancing at each other as the atmosphere between them was calm and relaxing. A bit of their feelings for one another spilling out.

Especially since they had already shared a kiss back at the school yard. Forgetting about Rukia, if she was in the closet, and the modded stuffed animal in the room. Forgetting about his family for a second as it was just the two of them in his room. No one else seemed to be worth much attention. Unable to look away from one another.