• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪɪ • •

Ichigo had confessed to Rukia the truth of the situation and had run off. Staying still in front of a staircase for a while before he felt the familiar plushie land on his back.

"Ichigo!"

"I'm not in the mood right now. Go away."

"It's Rukia!" Kon spoke as he jumped of his back and landed in front of him. Tears in his eyes. "You have to help her."

Ichigo glanced at the lion stuffed animal before getting up as he grabbed him by the head and running in the direction Kon had come from.

Panting as he rushed to make sure he could help. Upon reaching the spot he stopped. "Rukia! Are you alright?!" He asked. Glancing between her and the soul reaper. "Hey Kon. Who is this guy?"

"Beats me."

"You're the one who was crying about danger! Couldn't you have figured it out before running off to me?!" He spoke up. "You said it was an emergency." He huffed. Digging his hand into Kon's mouth.

"Who are you?" The soul reaper asked.

"Don't say anything!" Rukia spoke out.

"Ichigo Kurosaki. Substitute soul reaper." Ichigo answered as he dodged an attack from the soul reaper.

After digging for the mod soul pill he swallowed as he got out of his body. "Off you go Kon. You're in the way." He spoke.

"Where do I go?" Kon asked.

"Anywhere but here." Ichigo spoke as he grabbed his zanpakuto and glanced at the soul reaper before him.

Eikichirō Saidō, the soul reaper sent out to get information on Rukia and her whereabouts, glanced at him in amusement as he had never seen something quite like that before. Turning to Rukia. "Oh Rukia.. what you've done is a serious crime to the soul society."

Ichigo was confused as he glanced at Rukia. "What is he talking about?" He asked.

"Nevermind that. Back down. I'll handle him." Rukia spoke. Avoiding the question.

"You don't have your zanpakuto. Stand back." Ichigo spoke before charging at Saidō at the moment as the two went for one another.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

It was a while after that Yuzu had finally managed to calm down and Karin had returned without her father. All three unaware of where Ichigo had gone with Rukia.

Miyu got up as she sensed something was off before watching Karin get up. "You two. Where is your dad?" She asked.

"He went to talk to the local priest." Yuzu spoke. "Why? What's going on?" She asked.

Karin stood infront of her. Holding her arm out. 'Damnit! Why is he never here when we actually need him?!' She thought as she spotted what she had sensed.

"Karin. Take Yuzu and head back. Now." Miyu spoke calmly

"What?! No! I can't just leave you behind."

"Karin! Now is not the time. Take your sister and go." Miyu spoke as she tried to make them turn away and run. Looking through her bag as she found the pill she needed.

Swallowing the pill she felt herself leave her body and glanced at the hollow. Unaware of who it was and focused. "Get the girls." She spoke to her mod soul once she glanced at herself.

Getting a nod in return before seeing Yuzu get picked up as she jumped before slicing at his hand to get her back down.

Karin being picked up as she squirmed and tried to break free to help Yuzu. Being chocked by the Grand Fisher as he laughed.