• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxᴠ • •

Kon had tried to use his strength as he felt her escape his hold soon after. Making him panic a bit. Unaware that she was already making a plan in mind and how fuming she was at him and Ichigo.

"What are your stupid rules?" Ichigo asked.

Miyu huffed as she noticed that Kon was trying to grab her again. Kicking him away from her. "Sorry Kon but you shouldn't have done that."

Kon gulped nervously as he nodded immediately. "Y-yes ma'am. Forgive me!" He spoke up as he stayed back like he was told to do.

Miyu took her pill before taking it and getting into her soul reaper form as she was still fumming.

"Good luck making it alive Ichigo." Kon spoke.

Ichigo heard him as he didn't focus on what he said. Focusing on Uryū to explain what would be going on.

Uryū pulled out a small white tablet from the pocket of his shirt. "We are going to be using this."

"What the hell is that?" Ichigo asked.

"This is hollow bait. It will attract hollows once this pill is crushed and in the air." Uryū explained. "The winner will be whoever killed the most hollows in the next 24 hours." He added.

"You've got some nerve." Ichigo huffed. "You're willing to put innocent people at risk for a stupid duel?"

"Quit making a fuzz about this. I can and will shoot every hollow that I come across. Can't say the same thing about you though." Uryū spoke smugly. Crushing the pill in his hand.

Miyu grabbed Ichigo's arm as she turned him to face her. "What the hell are you thinking? I told you not to engage in something like this!" She spoke up.

"Can we talk about this later? I don't need to have everything I do go through you first!" He spoke up.

Miyu listened to him. Scoffing a bit before shoving him back a bit. "You're being such a jerk!"

"Just sit out of this!" Ichigo spoke up. "This is between me and him! God, sometimes you need to give me some space."

Miyu was a bit taken back by his words. "Fine." She spoke. "I'll give you space." She spoke before moving away from him. "You don't have to worry about me being in your way or worrying about you."

Ichigo listened as he realized what just happened. "Miyu I didn't mean-." He spoke.

"Save it. I think your fight is more important to you." Miyu glanced away from him. Hearing the first hollows appear as she jumped away from the two of them. Using the hollows as a way to release her steam and taking them down.

Ichigo was shocked as he noticed how many hollows were coming. Seeing one of Uryū's arrows to take a hollow out.

"That's one for me. Zero for you. I'd say Miyu is ahead of us by three." Uryū spoke just as he was pinned down by Ichigo.

"You bastard! Undo this and send those hollows away." Ichigo spoke up.

Uryū remained calm. "There is no turning back. Soon the town will be flooded with Hollows. You should he focusing on something else. Killing them." He spoke as he shoved him off before walking away to kill the hollows he spotted. "You better hurry if you want to protect the people that you care about. They go after those with high reiatsu after all." Uryū pointed out.

Ichigo immediately ran off as he thought of his family and the times they had been attacked by hollows. Leaving to try and save them.

"He really is clueless." Uryū mumbled. Knowing that there were others around Ichigo who had high reiatsu.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Yuki had been taking out a hollows after hollows. Doing her best to keep up with them but more and more of them came out of nowhere. Landing on the roof of a building. Landing on her side as her zanpakuto landed away from her.

Unaware that her sister was currently in danger. Being back at the school as Orihime walked with Tatsuki. Rubbing her hands nervously.

"U-um Tatsuki? Do you have a moment?" Orihime asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah. I just need to go change and then we can go." Tatsuki spoke as she did her best to ignore the spirits she had seen. Heading inside the school and to the locker rooms.

Orihime was uneasy at the fact of being left alone. Seeing something she wished she hadn't. Slowly turning around as she glanced up before relaxing when nothing was there.

"I knew you could see me." A raspy voice spoke behind her. Making her freeze in her spot as she moved back. Alarmed as she didn't know what was happening.

On the other hand, Karin had been playing with her friends a round of soccer before she got a bad feeling that someone thing was going to happen. Unable to pinpoint what it was just yet.

Ichigo got his third hollow down as he glanced at the time. Having a small scowl as he felt like he was running out of time. Hoping he would get to his family in time. Unaware that Uryū already had eleven kills so far.

Urahara glanced at the sky as he gave a small wave of his hand. Knowing that things would be going downhill soon.

Rukia was unaware as she glanced at her denreishinki before it beeped as she got up to go run and get Ichigo before seeing it disappear. "Wow. He's doing great." She spoke before sitting back down.

Seeing the screen as another alert happened. Going to get up only for the alert to disappear. Wondering what wa going on with the hollows that day.

Hearing her denreishinki going off again more than once as she was shocked to see how many hollows showed on screen. "That's impossible." She spoke. "How can there be so many hollows at once?" She asked.

Urahara didn't reply to her question. He already had a sense of what was going on. It wasn't something natural after all.

Ichigo continued on his way as he soon came to a stop when three hollows cornered him. He blocked the first attack. Being in a hurry as he took the three of them down and continued on his way.

Miyu panted a bit as she opened her eyes. Seeing the familiar shield around her first before she noticed the small flying fairies around her. Growing speechless as she tried to move away from them immediately. Discovering the other side of her abilites she had never been aware of.

The true power behind the shield and what made it possible. The true nature of where her shield came from. She had so many questions but nothing that seemed to come out of her. Not even a breath.

The shock evident on her features before pointing to the small fairies and yelled a bit. Her mouth being covered by one of them immediately as the shield held up much longer than before with her power now fully active and awake. Only being possible with her fairies awake now.

"Well.. that was a reaction." One of them spoke.

"Cut her some slack. We just woke up." Another spoke.

"Enough you two. I'm more surprised by the fact she was able to use us while we were dormant. Strong and maybe reliable if she stops panicking." The other one spoke.

"True." The first one spoke up.