ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxx

It had been a long night for the couple after Urahara had caught them. Having them work on their skills and mainly focusing on getting to Ichigo. Making his tasks a bit harder for someone who was still new to being a Soul Reaper.

Soon morning arrived as Sumiko walked into class. Heading to her normal seat as she let out a small tired sigh. Feeling a bit sore from her training but was used to her given pace.

Ichigo walked into the classroom not long after. Looking drained and far more sore than his girlfriend. His hair messier than usual as he walked to his seat. Laying his head on the table in exhaustion.

Rukia noticed as she walked over to the two of them after excusing herself from the others. "What happened to you guys?"

"Hat and clogs." Was the only thing that left Ichigo's mouth as he rested.

"What do you mean?" Rukia asked.

"Me and Ichigo were alone together at my place. Mr. Urahara caught us making out and had us attend training until late in the night." Sumiko explained.

"He did not." Rukia spoke in disbelief and amusement.

"Not funny Rukia." Ichigo scoffed as he lifted his head up. "I am definitely not going back there."

Sumiko listened as she hummed. "I can't stop attending. I agreed to let him teach me all that he knew."

"He is a good teacher." Rukia spoke. 'And apparently a good father.' She thought to herself as she wanted to share the news with the two but she had promised not to. Hana's words also being remembered by her. It was amusing to know how protective he had been with the teen. "What did you guys do?"

Sumiko listened as she laid her head on her desk. "I had to do my normal exercises and new one's." She spoke.

"What about Ichigo?" Rukia asked.

"He made Ichigo dodge a lot of his attacks and he wasn't going easy on him. He showed no mercy." Sumiko replied.

Rukia laughed hearing what the ginger had to go through. Holding her stomach as she wished she had been there to see it happen.

Ichigo listened to her laugh at what he had endured. An irk mark appearing on the side of his temple. "Quit laughing at me, will you?" He spoke up.

Rukia ignored him as she laughed a bit more at the idea of what Kisuke Urahara had chosen to do with him. "Sorry Ichigo but you have to admit that it sounds pretty funny." She spoke as she calmed down.

Ichigo groaned lightly as he covered his face. Closing his eyes as he wished for the end of the day to happen already. Feeling exhausted as he soon felt a hand through his hair. He didn't need to look up to know who it was. Her touch was enough to relax him. A little too relaxed.

Sumiko smiled as she noticed that he had dozed off. Keeping her hand in his hair. Glancing at Rukia as she smiled.

Rukia smiled back. "Seems like you know how to tame him." She joked.

"I think he just let's himself loose enough to relax." Sumiko replied as she chuckled. "He's always on guard."

"How did you two meet exactly?" Rukia asked curiously.

Sumiko listened as she thought about it. "Our first time meeting was when his mother dropped him off at a martial arts class. My brother let me join because I was always asking him to let me join. He gave in one day and agreed." She spoke. "We got paired up and had to go against one another as practice and I won. My hait has always stood and if someone mentioned the oddness of it he would tell me that they were jealous of us." She smiled at the memory.