• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxᴠɪɪɪ • •

Rukia listened before walking over. "Hold on a minute. Only a royal guard is able to handle a Menos Grande. A single soul reaper would be unable to take on such hollow. Especially when they aren't as trained as a real soul reaper."

"There's no point in wondering how to deal with it. The only method we need is to chop it down." Ichigo spoke up with a grin. Leaving as he rushed ahead. Mainly to get to Miyu first before the Menos Grande got to her.

Uryū was bewildered by him as he ran after Ichigo at the moment to catch up with him. Leaving the rest of the hollows to Urahara's crew.

Rukia watched them go. "Ichigo!" She yelled after him before trying to run after him. Being stopped by Urahara. "What are you doing? Do you intend on getting him killed?!" She asked.

"I'm running late as we speak so I'll be brief about this." Urahara spoke before using Shibireyubi on her. Watching as she fell to her knees. "This battle is necessary for them. It has to happen one way or another. Now then, if you'll excuse me I need to find my wife." He mumbled before leaving her with Tessai. Unaware that the teen had even uncovered a new ability like the others.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Miyu got up as she had been trying to figure a way to get to the Menos Grande. Having dealt with more of the minor hollows around the Menos Grande. Reaching over to get her zanpakuto.

A hand grabbed it before she could before her gaze glanced up as she noticed who it was. Seeing Uryū and Ichigo standing in front of her.

Ichigo didn't know what to say before holding his other hand for her to take so he could help her up. "I'm sorry about earlier." He spoke.

Miyu listened as she didn't know what to say. Ignoring his hand as she got up on her own.

"Miyu." Ichigo spoke.

"I am handling things fine as you can see." She spoke up.

"I'm sorry." Ichigo spoke as he held her hand.

Miyu could hear his sincerity as she huffed. "Fine. I will forgive you only this once."

Ichigo gave a small smile before seeing the Menos Grande. "Seems like you could use a little hand." He spoke. "Need some backup?" He asked.

"I guess a little help wouldn't hurt." Miyu spoke.

"Good because Ichigo is going to need someone sensible helping him." Uryū chimed in. Handing her her zanpakuto as he was surprised to feel how much power and reiryoku it had. He wasn't able to pick up much on her alone as it was.

Miyu glanced over at him as she smiled. "Glad to see that you are here too." She spoke. "I think we can do this together." She spoke. Gripping her zanpakuto as she felt a bit at ease before watching the reckless ginger charge at the Menos Grande.

"Ichigo!" Miyu spoke up as she watched him.

"I can't see why you like him." Uryū spoke as he crossed his arms. Watching the ginger attempt to slice the ankle of the Menos Grande.

"Well, besides his reckless behavior, he is a kind soul." Miyu spoke as she watched her boyfriend being kicked back.

Uryū watched from beside her before sighing as he aimed and shot at the Menos Grande. Seeing his arrow having little affect on it. Turning to Ichigo. "Can you still stand?" He asked.