ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟᴠɪɪɪ

"Sumiko, are you-?" Kisuke began to ask as he reached out. Watching her pull away from him a bit.

Ichigo screamed as a white liquid-like substance left his eyes and mouth. The mask of a hollow began to form on the right side of his face. 

Jinta noticed that he was actually becoming a hollow. Glad he had climbed out in time.

Ururu got alarmed by his transformation and got herself ready to attack him if needed. "I'll take preventative measures and take him out."

Sumiko listened to them as Ichigo's screams filled her ears. Glancing down as she watched the mask. "Ichigo!" She yelled as she glanced back at them. "No one is killing him!" She spoke as she stood her ground. 

"Relax." Kisuke spoke up. "If he was actually becoming a hollow then his body would've exploded and recomposed itself like normal souls do. He might make it out alive." 

"Might?! Might isn't a good answer." Sumiko argued. 

"It means that he's resisting. He has a chance of still becoming a soul reaper again."

"But there's no sure answer." Sumiko spoke up. Glancing back down the pit as she refused to move away. "Ichigo..." She spoke as she still had feelings for him. Even if they weren't together anymore. She wouldn't admit to it.

Ichigo groaned as he rubbed his neck and glanced around. Having heard his name being called by her before realizing he was somewhere new. Spotting a weird guy behind him. "Who are you?" He asked.

"You should know who I am. Say my name Ichigo." The guy spoke.

Ichigo grew confused. Hearing nothing coming from the man as he couldn't hear the name. Watching the disappointment on his face.

"How many times do I have to cry out before you can hear me?" The man spoke. "I know you better than anyone else. I know that the voice calling for you from the outside is important to you." He spoke. Stepping onto the side of the pole as it shocked Ichigo. "How can you just sit there?" He asked Ichigo.

Ichigo was confused before realizing he was sitting sideways. Yelling as he began to fall off the building. The guy joining him as he fell.

"You have nothing to worry about. Soul Reapers can control many phenomenons. Including death." The man spoke.

"I'm not a soul reaper right now." Ichigo pointed out.

"The powers that Byakuya destroyed were only the powers given to you by Rukia. You, Ichigo Kurosaki, have your own soul reaper powers." The guy informed him.

While Ichigo was talking with the spirit of his zanpakuto to get his power back, Sumiko continued to watch his state. Worried about what was happening to him. Seeing him break from the restraints Tessai had used on him. 

Tessai was surprised to see that he had broken free. Informing Urahara he was changing his method to contain the teen. Initiating Bakudō #99 Part 2 bankin by plunging his hands into the ground. His bakudo causing a white mass to burst from the point of contact. 

Suniko watched as she covered her face from the impact. "Tessai! Stop it! You'll kill him!" She spoke up. Getting up from her spot as she rushed over. "Enough!" She held her hands out as she formed a shield around the ginger and herself.

Tessai listened and shook his head. "I'm afraid there's no other way Lady Sumiko. I must destroy him before he becomes a full hollow. Please step aside."

"No." Sumiko refused as she held her arms out. "You can't kill him! He has a family waiting for him at home." 

"He will be a hollow. He will be killed sooner or later." Tessai warned.