The two didn't stop all the way, and went to the stairwell by the shortest route. After walking for a few minutes, there was another little accident.

A person suddenly appeared at the corner of the corridor. The person saw the black queen Xie Kun on the opposite side, and wanted to run away as soon as his face turned pale. His legs had just retreated into the dark corner of the corner, but he accidentally saw Liang Fei's face.

The legs that moved back suddenly stopped, and even the frightened eyes were replaced by leaked excitement.

He recognized that the person next to Xie Kun was Bai Wang appointed by the puppet man, and he had long since thrown away the idea of ​​running away. Although it is not clear why the black queen does not kill the white king to win the game, but as long as the white king is still alive, he still has a chance to kill the king.

The huge temptation overwhelmed his reason, and he strode towards Xie Kun, raising his hand to call out his chess pieces. A black "horse" appeared in the palm of the man, proving his identity in the most intuitive way.

"I... I am also in the black team. I heard that you are the black queen, we can form a team." He showed his most sincere expression.

[The problem of the slow update of new chapters has finally been solved on the app that can change the source. Download the huanyuanapp.org source change app here, and view the latest chapters of this book on multiple sites at the same time. 】

Xie Kun didn't seem to see this person at all, and only took out his weapon when the other party approached eagerly, frightening the other party to freeze in place.

"He knows my identity." Liang Fei recognized that the members of the black team were the ones who had cleared the warm-up game with him, and leaned into Xie Kun's ear to remind him.

The warm breath was right next to his ears, and Xie Kun paused, but he didn't move aside.

For him who holds the queen piece, it doesn't matter whether it is his own king or the enemy king. The queen cannot kill the king. The only way to win is to kill all the enemy members. Whether the king lives or dies will not affect him.

After the death of a certain king, the two teams will go to war, and the abilities of some chess pieces may change. For example, a soldier can choose to become a queen. The queen of the white team might deliberately protect the king because of this, so as not to lose the advantage of "the strongest skill", but the strength is at the level of Xie Kun, and there is no need to consider these things at all.

Then why does he carry a burden?

After thinking about it, Xie Kun could only attribute this behavior that did not conform to his logic to his other personality. He knows all the stupid things the other personality does and can't do anything about it.

After Liang Fei reminded Xie Kun, seeing that Kun seemed to be thinking about something, he thought that Xie Kun had already made all plans. The members of the black team were still shy and wanted to get closer to them, while talking nonsense such as forming a team to improve the survival rate.

"Are you really not considering taking me? My skills are very strong..." The members of the black team approached unwillingly.

According to Xie Kun's previous habits, he had already slashed through it. Now that he has an abdominal injury, he didn't want to cause trouble, so he ignored the person who was following them.

The members of the black team saw that the legendary black queen did not violently hurt anyone, and thought they had the acquiescence of the black queen, so they looked at Liang Fei even more brazenly. I don't know what actions of the members of the black team stimulated Xie Kun, the black long knife suddenly came out of its sheath, and slashed towards his neck like lightning!