"Regina, enough! Stop this!" Elias shouted in a panic.

"No, you stop it. No more hand holding, you have to do this. Reach into your gut. You know you can do this. It's inside the both of you. Save the bridge, save yourself," Regina told them.

Suddenly, the rope snapped, causing the twins to fall into the canyon, "Ahh!" They yelled.

Regina's eyes widened and she rushed to the edge of the cliff, where she saw the twins floating back up on separate planks of the bridge and let out a sigh of relief, "Did we...did we just do that?" Emma asked as they stepped onto the cliffside.

"Yes. When all I wanted was for you to retie the rope," Regina said.

"It was like you said...instinct," Elias said and noticed the stern look on Regina's face, "Why are you pissed? We did it. Why does it matter how?"

"You think I'm mad because you didn't listen to me?" Regina questioned, "I'm mad because look at all this potential inside the both of you, and you've been wasting it."

----------<3----------

Inside the pawnshop, Nadia was stood behind Mr Gold's work bench, while the other three watched her, "I can't believe he just leaves all this stuff out," Nadia said as she poured a small amount of liquid into a vial.

"How do you know how to do this?" Ariel asked.

"Back when I was trying to kill Regina, I learned magic from Rumplestiltskin," Nadia told her, "And in those lessons," she picked up the vial of clear liquid and swirled it around, making it change to a blue color, "Was potion making. Alright, hold out the cloak."

"This will do it?" Ariel asked.

"This is a locator spell," Nadia said as she poured the potion over Eric's cloak, "So whatever object it's poured on, becomes enchanted and returns itself to its rightful owner."

Ariel nodded and turned to Belle, "Thank you, Belle. I know that you've been busy trying to find a way to break your Mr Gold out of the witch's control. You didn't have to do this," She said.

"No, I did. Perhaps a little good news around here will be contagious," Belle said with a smile.

The spell began to work on the cloak and it started to fly away, "Let's go!" Ariel said and ran out of the pawnshop.

"Do we have to run?" Nadia questioned and followed after her with Captain Hook.

Flashback - One Year Ago

After arriving near a pier where in the distance was the Jolly Roger, the four of them knelt behind a few barrels, making sure they were out of sight, "Up close, she's even more beautiful than I remember. Don't worry my dear, you'll soon be in my loving arms."

"You do realize you're talking to a boat?" Ariel questioned.

"You have your love, I have mine," Captain Hook said.

"So, how are we going to get on board, Captain?" Mr Smee asked, "Blackbeard's crew outnumber's us."

Captain Hook went to stand up, but Helena stopped him and flicked her wrist, transforming two pirates into roaches, "Well, go on," she told them, "Time's a wasting."

Captain Hook stood and moved to the side of the Jolly Roger, stepping on a roach in the process. He hopped onto the ship, unsheathing his sword as Helena, Ariel and Smee stayed behind for a little, "Stand at attention, mates!" he announced as the pirates stopped what the were doing and looked at him, "Now boarding the ship, the rightful captain of the Jolly Roger. Now, if the coward who tried stealing her from me would kindly show is face, I'll give him the punishment he deserves."