Leighton Murray [Partygirl] ✓

You let out another sigh as you fall onto your back in the middle of your friends' common room.

"We're gonna fail," you mumble, covering your face with your hands and slowly dragging them down before letting them slump against the floor with a thump.

"Stop, don't say that," Bela quickly scolds and you can't help but frown in defeat. You feel a gentle pat on your knee and groan. Biochem was going to be the death of you. "See? The thing just goes in this thing and that other.. thing comes out?" A half-suppressed - but lighthearted - laugh shot out of you and, in return, you felt a slap to your knee.

"Ow-uh," you pouted at Bela as you sat up to which she scrunched up her face and mocked you like a child. Your mouth fell agape at the sheer audacity of your friend and you felt for a pillow from behind you.

"Are you guys still studying for the exam?" You hear Whitney question and you begrudgingly release your hold on the pillow.

"Sadly," you and Bela reply in unison - which brings a grin to your faces.

"Ugh- it's no use though, I need to let off some steam." Silence fell of the room for a brief moment and then Bela turned to you with a glint in her eyes.

"I know what could help..." she smirked, but you were already shaking your head. You knew what she was going to say. She had brought it up so many times and each time you said the same thing.

"No, absolutely not," you waved her off as she began to creep closer.

"Oh come onnnnn," she whined her hands gripping onto your upper arm, "pleaseeeee? Just this once."

"I've been before, they're not that good," you replied and you felt Whitney sidle in next to you.

"But," she lightly paused, "have you been to one with us?" She combated with a sly smile. You shook your head in defeat.

"So you're going?" Bela asked loudly, causing Kimberly to emerge from her room.

"Yess.."

"Yes!"

---

The four girls, Kimberly, Bela, Whitney and Leighton, stood in the middle of their common room - all dressed in accordance for the evening - and four shot glasses stood lined on the coffee table. A knock sounded and the four girls turned their heads toward the door, Bela ran over, her heels clacking against the floor.

"Quick!," she waved to one of the others, "pour a shot."

Leighton stood, brows furrowed as Kimberly quickly rushed to pour a shot, unaware of the incoming visitor. "Who's here?"

"Y/n!"

"Y/n? As in biochem Y/n?" Her question was answered as soon as the words left her mouth.

"Ayy! You actually came," Bela shouted and wrapped you in her arms. Leighton took a few moments to blink back her shock.

"Yeah, I wasn't gonna leave you hanging," you smiled shyly and looked up, your eyes locking onto Leighton's, just for a brief nanosecond but you felt as if you had been winded, before engaging with the others. As soon as you let go of Bela, Kimberly passed you a glass.

"We only have four, so it looks like you'll be taking the first one," Bela cheekily grinned. She watched as you wavered slightly. "I'll help you," she whispered and a smile pulled at the corners of your lips so she touched the bottom of the glass and pushed slightly over time as you guided it to your lips and threw back the first shot of the night. The girls erupted into cheer and your cheeks warmed as the liquor burned its way down your throat.