Arizona Robbins & Callie Torres [Attempted Walk of Shame] ✓

You were asleep, barely evening registering that you were breathing, until you felt your leg brush up against someone else's. Your eyes flew open, the sting of the morning light forgotten in your panic; you slept alone, in your own apartment as one very single, singular person. Blonde hair was the only thing you could see, when your eyes had focused, and your heartbeat picked up. You didn't know anyone that was blonde and single, that was something that made you momentarily relax; however, as you turned to sit up, dark hair came into view. Your eyes felt as if they would pop out of your skull and your heart fell to the pit of your stomach. Fuck.

You breathed deeply to calm yourself and reassured yourself that it couldn't be anyone you knew. Carefully, you leaned over to see the face of the blonde, who was closest to you, and you choked on your own gasp, quickly moving away with a hand covering your mouth. Your eyes so wide you felt them drying. Arizona Robbins. You mouthed the words 'oh my god' into the air and your gaze fell onto the brunette, you shook your head in disbelief, there was no way, absolutely no way. You peeked through her hair and stopped breathing altogether. Callie Torres. Double fuck. Literally.

You had to get out, before they knew you were ever here. You began to delicately peel yourself from the duvet, careful not to wake the two, insanely hot, women which you may have or have not slept with. The details were fuzzy, and your head was throbbing from your hangover. Once you had successfully removed yourself from their bed, you found yourself in another predicament; you were naked, and your clothes were nowhere in sight. You swore lightly under your breath as you sifted through the piles of clothing discarded on the floor, to find that none of them were yours. You chewed on your lip nervously, you couldn't just steal their clothes, but you couldn't really leave naked either. Your eyes landed on a large towel, and you grimaced, weighing out your options.

You walked out into their main room, securing a towel around your body. You were never any good at making good decisions, and there was no way you were going to go back into their bedroom. You needed to leave, and quick before they woke up. You were making your way to the door when it suddenly swung open. You froze.

"Mark," you whispered, body relaxing with relief. Never had you been so glad to see Mark Sloan.

"Y/n!" He said loudly and you shushed him with a finger to your lips.

"Mark, I am naked, I need to leave, take off your shirt or take me to your place." You rushed out impatiently, your heart pounding against your chest.

"Did you?" He questioned and his head jerked in the direction of the bedroom.

"No. Yes. Maybe? I don't know." You sighed. "I don't remember anything; all I know is that I am hungover, and I woke up naked in a bed with two other women who might also be naked." You rambled out.

"A threesome? Nice, up top." He smirked and held up his hand and you slapped his arm down.

"No, not 'nice', I am screwed, I have no clothes, we might've not even done it, and if we did, I really hope they don't remember because I don't remember, and if they do that's just really, really awkward." You really needed to escape. "Please, just ask subtly if they were naked when they woke up and if they remember anything from last night." You asked him as you reached for the keys to his apartment.

"Remember what from last night?" A stern but sleepy voice rose up from behind you and you felt every cell in your body go rigid. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! Your eyes met Mark's and you shook your head in short rapid movements, your eyes begging for him to keep his mouth shut.

"Y/n woke up naked in your bed," he blurted out and you slapped his side. "She's also trying to sneak out with just a towel on." He smirked, that was for hitting him.

"Dick." You mumbled under your breath before swiftly spinning around to face Callie. "Hi." You said with an awkward wave of your hand. How you had wished to just simply disappear in that moment or for the floor to collapse underneath you. You held onto the towel tighter, fearing it would fall from your ongoing bad luck. "Do you know where my clothes are?" You questioned hopefully.

"They're in the kitchen, Y/n/n," Arizona smiled walking in and your eyebrows knitted together, what were they doing in the kitchen? "Oh, she doesn't remember what happened in the kitchen," she realised as she stared at you.

"No, she does not." Callie smirked, pausing lightly between each word. You nearly felt your knees buckle, why were they so hot?

"What-" you began, but you were too quiet to hear, "what happened in the kitchen?" You were staring at them too, now, your voice laced with cautious curiosity.

"Yeah, what happened in the kitchen?" Mark nodded from behind you and their eyes shifted from yours to Mark's. You watched the silent exchange through their glaring eyes before you felt Mark shift behind you and swiftly leave. You wrapped your arms around yourself, suddenly feeling more naked and exposed without Mark's towering figure looming over you. You felt small under the predatory gaze of the two, you being their prey and not knowing if you wanted to be caught or not.

"Do you wanna go grab your clothes?" Callie started and you gave her a quick nod before you scurried past them and to the kitchen. They followed after you silently. You fumbled as you collected your clothing from various places, crouching down to grab your top from the corner of the kitchen you heard someone step closer toward you. Quickly, you stood up and turned around a gasp falling from your lips as you faced Arizona, who was a lot closer than you had thought. 

"Would you like to know what happened last night?" She questioned softly and you gulped nervously before nodding your head. She began to move closer, "Use your words," she instructed as she backed you further into the corner until you hit the counter.

"Yes.. please." You could feel the waver of your voice as you talked. Arizona leaned in, each hand pressed to a counter beside you, trapping you.

"I can stop, if you'd like?" She asked.

"No, I don't think I want that." You breathed, just loud enough for her to hear.

"Good, because we can show you," and Callie appeared above her shoulder. God, you were in for a very, very long morning.

28/08/22 {Words: 1127}