Bucky Barnes [Mr. Barnes] ✓

There was without a doubt, to all the other teachers and to most of your students, that Mr Barnes had a crush on you. He was a handsome man, there was no denying that, but you weren't one to rush into a relationship solely based off of physical attraction. Now this had caused Mr Barnes to pop into your classroom and say hello every time he was on your side of the school:

You were sat at your desk, going through the examples of the photographer your class was looking into, when Mr Barnes slid into your classroom and had taken a seat. You stumbled over your words lightly, not expecting him to sit down.

"Nice of you to join us, Mr Barnes," you smiled politely at him.

"It's a pleasure to be here, Miss Y/l/n," he smirked, and the class snickered as they watched your interaction. You quietened your students down and swiftly moved on with your lesson. You were about to go through the editing method when you realised that the cards had been wiped clean, as it was a new year, and so you needed to take a picture of someone.

"Would anyone like to be the model for today?" You called out the class and watched as everyone sunk into their chairs, not wanting to be picked on. You sighed lightly and then your eyes landed on him, "Mr Barnes?" You asked hopefully.

"Hm?" He said moving to sit up.

"You've got a nice face; how would you like to be my model for today?" You questioned him, drawing no attention to the fact that you had complimented him, and you could have sworn that his cheeks tinged slightly pink. You raised an eyebrow at him awaiting an answer.

"Oh yeah, of course," his words falling out as he stood up and you walked over to guide him to the wall. He gestured to the floor, and you nodded your head.

"Yes, thank you," you mumbled and turned your back to him to face the class. "Now, what can you tell me about his work?" You asked the class, and, to your delight, a boy raised his hand. "Yes, Harry?"

"There's nothing behind the person."

"Yes, well done, how about the people's faces? What are their expressions like?" And a student raised their hand. "Addie."

"They're blank?"

"Very good," you congratulated them, "anything else you could tell me about the face... anyone?" You leaned to the side to look at the board, "Okay, I know that it's kind of hard to see on the board, but only the eyes are in colour the rest of the photo is in black and white."

You walked over to the other side of the class, the room erupting into steady chatter, to grab a camera and slotted in a card as you walked over to Mr Barnes. You looked up to see him watching you and frowned slightly, "Can you crouch a little, you're a bit tall." You mumbled and you heard him chuckle before doing so. You weren't even that short, only a half a head shorter than the man in front of you. "Thank you."

"Dinner tonight?" He whispered as you focused your camera. You rolled your eyes; he knew you were busy.

"No smirking or smiling, Barnes." You reminded him, ignoring his question as you took the picture. "That's good, thanks, now back to your seat." You beamed, a smile on your face because his eyes were perfect for the task at hand.

You had shown your class how to edit in the style of the photographer with the, very handsome, picture of Mr Barnes. His steely-blue eyes shining through at the end of the editing process and then you had told the class to take their pictures and start editing. Mr Barnes had slipped out, unnoticed by you.

▪▪▪

You stood, shivering, in the cold bite of the wind with a frown on your frozen face. You were on break duty and stupidly hadn't brought in a coat, to be very honest it wasn't your fault it was your damn weather app. This morning you had checked, and it had told you that it was going to be quite warm today, so you hadn't bothered to bring one in. What a dreadful mistake that was. And so, you stood there, extremely bored and extremely cold with your arms hugged around your waist. It would be over soon, you thought to yourself, and then you could finally slink off to the sanctity of your toasty classroom.