Chapter 40: Shooting Star DragonSlayer

Start from the beginning

He looks in the distance seeing Mana running off with his sniper rifle. He didn't realize it but the girl had slippery hands. Being trained by Neos, she learns how to disarm her opponent in a fight, it doesn't work with Fairy Tail Neos since he can just make more, Erza would be mad and she doesn't want to make Erza angry, and Kagura is being too overprotective to actually want to spar with her, so she doesn't have the chance to show this off.

"RETURN THAT YOU BRATS!" He tries reaching down for his dagger only to find it's also missing.

"HAAAAA! GET BACK HERE!" He yelled out as he chased after them.

"How are you able to steal those!?" Wendy asked as she ran alongside Mana.

"When you fighting someone that can pull weapons out of thin air. Disarming them won't be much use!" She said placing the dagger into her inventory but as she was about to place the sniper rifle in.

Suddenly Neos Tres appears in front of them, his hand grabbing his rifle and pulling it back, before throwing a kick as Mana crosses her arms to shield herself as she and Wendy are sent flying back before rolling on the ground trying to stay on their feet.

"Where is my dagger brat?" He said in a menacing tone, glaring at them. Mana projected her two black blades, he dashed toward them with blinding speed throwing a kick at Wendy sending her crashing to a tree, before lifting Mana up by her neck.

"Is that all?" He said in a cold tone, glaring at the black-haired girl who was struggling to break free.

Sky Dragon: Roar!

He turns toward the breath attack and brings Mana up, using her as a meat shield.

Stardust Dragon: Sonic Barrier!

Mana crosses her arms sparkling stardust appears in front of her, as they stop the breath attack from actually causing harm to her, but she still feels the attack. "Ughhh!"

Stardust Dragon: Silver Wings!

 A pair of silver wings appear on the young dragonslayer's back, this makes Tres drop her as she flies to her partner's side.

"Are you okay? Do you need healing?" Wendy asks worryingly, she might have a grudge against Mana but she still cares about her. If Mana somehow didn't make it because of her, she would never forgive herself.

"I'm fine. That spell just makes me feel a bit stunned." Mana said biting her lower lips.

She doesn't like to lie but telling Wendy the truth will just hinder her more than help. That spell was used to prevent her body and clothes from being torn by the sharp wind. It's created to stop lethal blows but not block damage. This means the attack that she has to take directly hurts like hell.

Mana hides the pain with a weird smile, that can be considered somewhat of a confident smile but only her older brother knows the true meaning behind it.

Tres disappears leaving a trail of dust using his Speed magic, leaving the two girls on edge as they wait while looking around, Mana turns to her left as she tries to use her wings to block the incoming kick. The kick was too fast and she was sent back crashing into Wendy. As the two roll on the ground.

"I was going to make it quick for you two. But on second thought, no." He said still with his emotionless face. 

Stardust Dragon: Shooting Sonic!

Mana let out a breath attack this time it went way faster than her other attack, this caught him by surprise and he was able to duck down just in time as the attack almost hit his head.

'Wait, he dodges that?' Mana thought as Tres rushed toward them, Mana turned away only to be grabbed on the back of her head as she was slammed into Wendy's face.