"What do you mean?" Now Blake looked confused, "Taylor invited me..." The whole gang stopped and looked at Taylor. She was now wasted and started laughing. "Awkward!" She screamed still laughing. I wanted to choke her. Why would she do that? And when? It disgusted me she thought this was funny.

"Are these two together?" Cameron asked Lena, pointing to me and Blake. "No, not at all." Lena said smiling annoyed at Blake. Thank you, my amazing best friend! My only friend who seemed to actually have common sense!

"We was though, and I came here to talk to her, our break up, it shouldn't have happened. It was a mistake." Blake looked at Cameron, unsure what else to say. Ugh. Why does he have to speak? Maybe I should punch him.

"Whatever, good luck with that Bub." Cameron titled his head back and finished off his beer. "Turn the music back on, whore!" He said looking at Taylor.
Taylor giggled, "you're so funny!"

My stomach was turning. Doing backflips. My world was spinning. I ran toward the bathroom, and puked my dinner up in seconds. Who says drinking is fun? Lena was the first one in the bathroom. Even though I had already puke, and was now sitting in the floor beside the toilet, she still was tying back my hair. I don't know if it was the drinking or my nerves that caused me to puke. Maybe it was both.

Cameron and Blake was next to come in and check on me. Blake pushed passed Cameron, "are you okay, gorgeous, how much have you drank?" Blake was touching my arm and being concerned. It was annoying. I rolled my eyes, and Cameron saw it. "Leave her alone, Flake, you'll make her blow chunks again." He had stepped beside Blake and looked down at him, "Thanks Flake,I got it from here, maybe you could check on Taylor." Cameron said, being cocky. I smiled a little, he was kind of cute when he was jealous.

Blake left the bathroom, mumbling what the heck, then my name is Blake or something under his breathe. "I wanna lay down." I told them both, trying my best not to sound like a three year old. Lena was about to start helping me, "I can help her, if you two trust me, that is." Cameron said in a bitchy tone. Lena patted his shoulder before turning to me, "Holler at me if needed hoe." She left the bathroom, and then it was just me and Cameron. Alone.

Cameron smiled at me, a real smile. Before I knew it, he scooped me up and was packing me into Lena's room, like we had just got married or something. It was weird, but I also couldn't help but thinking it was really sweet. Look at Cameron, improving to a decent human being.

He laid me gently on the bed and covered me up. I wasnt sleeply, or wanted to be left alone. He turned the light off. "Wait..." I said, not really knowing why.
"Need something, cutie?" Cameron asked softly. Before thinking I blurted, "will you stay with me?" Okay, now I sound three no matter what. "You know I will." He replied, I felt him climbing in the bed next to me within seconds. My heart fluttered a little, I tried to ignore because this was weird.

"What's the deal with that Blake guy?" He asked me throwing his arm around my wasit. I immediately tried to suck in my gut.
"We don't like him." I state planly as if I'm talking to Lena. He chuckles and it makes me smile. "Why though, I'm wondering if I have some competition or not..." He sighs waiting.

"You don't, he's to controlling, or tries to be at least." I was proud of myself for how comfortable I was talking to him. He pulls me closer. "We don't like him." He states back, and I know he's smiling. I shut my eyes to get ready to sleep.

"Damn, you take up the whole bed!" Cameron said, making my eyes pop back open in disbelief.
"What?" Even though I had heard him correctly.
"Cover hog, I need some cover to, what did you think I meant?" Cameron says carelessly while holding me.

I knew very well what he meant. But it was okay, it wouldn't be this way for much longer, if he will just give me a little bit of time...

I suddenly think of Blake, probably upset in the living room, trying to pretend he's having a good time. I knew he was thinking about me. I slipped my phone out of pocket, trying to make the least amount of movement as possible. I started texting Blake.

From Cami:
I'm sorry.

"Texting you're boyfriend?" Cameron asked, noticing the light from my phone, I slid it back into my pocket quickly.
"No, just Lena, to tell her to wake me up in the morning." I lied, rather smoothly, if you ask me.
"Good." Cameron said simply.

The whole time though, I couldn't get out of my head how Blake had never called me fat, or even hinted around about it.

Author's Note:

Thoughts on Cami & Cameron's cute cuddle session?..

Also, minor editing & changes have happened. If you read it before, it is a little different! Thank you all!