Sophia's emotional period

Start from the beginning

Our lips parted when we both breathed heavily for air and I started laying wet kisses along her neck. She moaned when I took a piece of skin inside my teeth, rolled it around and bit her skin leaving my mark there when she hissed in pain and quickly moaned in pleasure. Running my tongue over the patch to soothe the ache, she visibly relaxed against me. Her breathing slowed down a bit when I strengthened my grip on her hair wounded around my fist and kissed up her neck till her chin. She sighed and brought her head down till we both were looking into each other's eyes. I pecked her, keeping my eyes open looking at her when I asked, knowing that she was a bit stable now, "What happened? Talk to me."

She removed the tears from her eyes and shook her head, "No no nothing."

"Angel."

"It's just my period Ashton, don't worry about it."

Yes I knew Sophia was on her period and yes I knew her hormones used to mess up bad and yes countless times, she just used to start crying stating that she didn't know why she is crying but she is. But I also knew that despite her period hormones, she wouldn't cry this much, the badly swollen eyes and the painful screams which left her mouth were fucking proof. I knew something was deeply hurting her from the inside and the muffled screams which had made way out of her mouth were living proof that her heart was also bleeding and screaming. Something which I didn't want her to suffer alone.

She is mine and I am hers. Whatever she suffers, I suffer with her. As simple as that.

I picked her up, placing her on my lap till she was straddling me. I took off my shirt as it was a bit hot after that hot kissing session we just had when she just looked at my eight pack abs and started tracing them lightly with her fingers. She traced every lining of my muscle when I pulled her closer taking off her shirt and discarding it somewhere with mine's. She was wearing a black lace bra which immediately made me hard but I knew that she was on her period and hence we couldn't. I cupped her face till she looked at me when I whispered, "You want me to talk to you and let my inner pains out, Sofie, now I want you to talk to me and let your inner pains out. Please talk to me and tell me what happened, because that sure as shit weren't just hormones, I know my girl."

She kept looking into my eyes when tears filled her own as she whispered, "I love these grey irises of yours Ashton."

Okay, she was definitely going through something a lot if she started off like this. I know my girl.

Whenever she is facing some less of an intense situation, she will directly state what the problem is, talk it out and get over with it but when she is facing some gruesome, bad moment, always more than the defined emotional parameters that she held, she always started like this.

I kissed her cleavage and looked at her, "I love those blue irises equally as much angel. So tell me," I pulled her closer till her breast was touching my chest, "what is troubling my girl?"

Her chin wobbled and her voice quivered, "I read a book."

"Uh huh."

"Please don't laugh at me when I tell you the reason I'm crying."

"I promise I wouldn't laugh, baby. Please tell me."

"The main hero died and the author made me love him so much. He he he......"

"He what baby?"

"He was just like," and her voice thinned as she rubbed my chin lightly, "my Ashton."

All of the breath left my body when she nodded, "He loved the girl just like you love me. He provided for her just like you do for me, is always there for her,
compliments her, kisses her, hugs her, tolerates her annoying habits and still finds himself helplessly falling in love with her. He makes her feel special, feel loved, important, mattered, not a burden and the girl is so happy to have him. She cannot even think of anytime living without him, the thought alone breaks her, crushes her soul, darkens her life like no other thing can. She daily wakes up to first just see him lying down beside her, hugging her to himself and she smiles, her heart dancing with the thousand coloured butterflies, the strings of her heart playing a fine romantic tune like on a guitar and she squeals to realize that she has him.