A proposal for Ashton

SOPHIA

We were all sitting in the restaurant's waiting area waiting for a table to get free since all of us were here; Ashton, Massimo, Lana, Emma, Aurelius, our kids and Andreas. We were in Serbia and Ashton was standing a bit away from us talking on the phone with someone when an elderly young lady sitting next to me elbowed me softly. I glanced a look her way, a gentle smile tugging my heart to see her smiling so beautifully when I greeted her, "Hello ma'am."

She looked a bit aged and had wrinkles on her face when she seemed so excited, her voice coming out like a happy gran's and the way she spoke told me her first language wasn't english because her dialect seemed forced and funny, "Oh hello my dear. I hope I didn't disturb you."

"No no, not at all."

"My dear, I saw you sitting here and wanted to ask you something since you look like a sweet soul."

I turned to her smiling, "Yes yes sure."

She grabbed my arm lightly and pulled me, giggling like a high school teenager and pointed towards a man standing in front of us, "Is he from England? Or maybe America?"

I looked at the handsome man, "I don't know. Why?"

"Well he looks like he's from there."

I looked at her when she she looked back at me and giggled, "Ohhhhh he's so perfect-""What made you say he is from either England or America?"

She giggled and pulled me more closer, "Ooooooo just look at him. He has the most handsome features, he's wearing a proper suit, has his hair in the most handsome way. The way he is standing is so handsome, polished, powerful and quite business-like. I mean..... just look at him, he's talking in English on the phone. He looks like the perfect one."

I just nodded when she turned to me, "I'm looking for a man for my friend's daughter and," she looked back at Ashton and swooned, who had his left hand in his suit pocket and had his right hand holding the phone, still talking to someone looking as hot as ever, "he looks just so perfect."

I eagerly nodded when I tapped her knee facing her, ready to play this game, "Yes, you are right and come to think of it, he looks extremely handsome and good. He looks like the man who has manners and will treat his girl well and take very good care of her. I think he might be here with his family, why not you go and ask him because what I will suggest it, that boys like him?" I again pointed at Ashton who wasn't noticing me at all as he was busy in some very serious conversation, "If you like him, get him quickly. Many girls over here have their eyes on him and you are a very sweet woman, I would want him to be with that girl."

She jumped her knees up and down in excitement when she clapped and hugged me, "Oh you are such a sweet girl. Thank you so much for listening to me and talking to me. I'll do what you just said, wish me luck my dear."

I nodded and hugged her, "Good luck ma'am. I hope everything goes well."

The moment she walked away, I felt someone SLAP me behind my head. Turning around, I saw Emma glaring at me, "What kind of a shit ass are you? Literally sending proposals for your own husband? Woman, he's a father of three, what the fuck is wrong with you?"

I giggled and got up, "Believe me, it's worth it. And what would I suggest?"

They all raised their eyebrows at me when I smirked, "Eavesdrop." and I walked away like a damn queen.

Everyone scattered away, hiding behind pillars and started eavesdropping when I stood at the bar and started drinking some of the water I had asked for, putting the bill on Ashton's tab. Fuck, it felt awesome having a rich husband who is ready to spend his money on his family. I was wearing a black dress which hugged my curves perfectly, showed off a bit of my cleavage, had my arms bare and there was a slit in my right leg. Ashton couldn't control himself at home when he saw me, the reason being we got a bit late but whatever, it's not that we didn't enjoy it. I was wearing a black necklace, high black heels and had my hair open when jutting my hip out, making sure that it would be the first thing Ashton would see............ I drank and watched the scenario unfold.