Where Sophia deceives Ashton with another man part III

ASHTON

I slapped Sophia till the sound resonated around the room.

Her breathing hitched when I completely lost my senses. Throwing my phone on the bed, I grabbed her elbow and dragged her out of the room. She kept pleading and crying, but I dragged her down the stairs. Thank God the coast was clear and I mentally thanked Massimo for it. And just took the name of the angel and the angel was there. Massimo came running towards us when I warned him, "No. Get out. She belongs to the streets as she cheated on me. She wants to be a fucking hero, she deceives her husband, goes out without telling him and FUCKING SLEEPS WITH MEN!" I threw Sophia away when luckily, Massimo caught her.

His eyes widened when he looked at me, "Go to your office, Ashton."

"Massimo-"

"Ashton. Now."

I was about to leave when I took off my tie and threw it in Sophia's face when I gritted in anger, "Tie this around your neck next time and ask him to drag you around like whores or sluts are dragged in front of millions of people as they sell their bodies because right now, you are just one hundred percent one of them."

And then Massimo shouted at me, "ASHTON, THAT'S ENOUGH! Move. Go and rest in your office, I'll talk to her."

I turned around and started to leave but not before warning him, "Take her to my room and I'll shoot you." I never wanted to say this but I did, "I. Fucking. Promise." and I did mean it.

He could throw her in some other room for all I care. I got nothing to do with her. I turned around and marched upstairs when the only regret in my body was slapping her. Whatever was the issue, I shouldn't have raised my hand on her, but whatever she did was unacceptable, not appreciated, filthy, disgusting and........ and so much more.

*

Four hours had passed by and I still wasn't well. My hands were itching because I felt horrible for slapping her. I shouldn't have done that, that was way out of line but whatever the fuck she did? That too was too much for me. Massimo was sitting in front of me and was trying to convince me for the past three hours, "Ashton, you can read eyes and you saw it in hers. She was forced to do it and Sophia is Sophia. Something drastic must have happened for her to take this horrible step. Just cool down and go talk to her. Maybe the enemy wants exactly this. Division between the strongest masses-"

"Are you justifying cheating and her hiding vital information from me whilst some other fucking man pounded his limp dick inside my wife's pussy?"

"No, I-"

"Check the phone data. Is she having a call with someone or what?"

Massimo nodded and opened his laptop, doing the necessary work when after a few minutes, he shook his head, "Nothing for now."

I remained quiet and drank the sixth bottle of alcohol, finishing it when Massimo took it out of my grasp, "Get yourself together, your wife is being blackmailed and you need to protect her. This is the most crucial time and you cannot leave her-"

I intertwined my hands and looked at him, "What would you do if one day you got to know that Ella talks to a man behind your back, leaves house to go meet him and when she does? She takes off her clothes, twirls her body for him, seduces him, spreads her legs for him and lets him see her juices glistening out of-" my eyes shot towards Massimo's hands which clenched when I nodded, "Thought so."

He gritted his teeth, "I understand Ashton, but sometimes you have to overlook the harshest measures to get to a comfortable platform."

I whispered, "Why me? Why always me? Why am I the only one who has to be strong for everyone? Why do I have to always ignore my feelings, my state and just be there for the other one so that they don't crumble? Why couldn't Sophia come and tell me as to what was happening? Sophia is not that dumb, but why did she for once, lose hope and trust in her husband and went running away to some other man?"