Rockstar.......Auri got shot

AURELIUS

We were on a mission attacking the Russian shipment when I spoke in the bluetooth, "Cover cover, take cover."

The men rushed to their posts when as I was about to run, I felt something pierce through my chest, ripping through my flesh, tearing apart my skin and fuck, was it painful. I doubled over, placing a hand on my chest when I groaned. Scooting low, I placed my knees on the ground holding my stomach when the pain started to intensify and I felt like screaming my guts out when I felt tears leak through the corner of my eyes.

I heard running footsteps behind me when turning my head back a bit, I saw a russian running towards me when ignoring the pain, I turned around, firing three bullets right in his head. Just like Rockstar taught me.

That is what you get for firing a bullet in my stomach, you fucker.

I quickly skidded behind a wall, slumping against it when sweat broke down on my face and chest when I whispered in the mouthpiece, "I'm out, I'm out."

A guard spoke, "Sir, is everything-"

I doubled over in pain when I gritted out, "I'm shot and I'm in too much pain."

They quickly muttered instructions to one another when the war kept on going but I was losing blood faster than anything from the bullet in my stomach. My head hit the ground when I realized that the blood was too much to a point it had seeped till my head and now my hair were soaked in my own blood. My focus was slowly zoning out when I saw Vincenzo run towards me, all breathless when he skidded towards the floor and pushed a piece of cloth against my stomach wound, whispering to me, "Buddy, hold up, keep holding up."

My vision got blurred, my head felt heavy when I felt like vomiting and as soon as our guards picked me up.......I lost consciousness.

ASHTON

I was lying down with Sophia in my arms, her face pressed into my chest when she giggled and hit me playfully, "Ashtonnnn, be serious."

I chuckled and kissed her head, "What, love? I am pretty damn serious. Why can't our boy have a girlfriend? I mean, if I didn't have one......we wouldn't have been here."

She placed her chin on my chest looking up at me when I looked down at her, tightening my arms around her when I placed my forehead with hers and whispered, "I love you, Sof."

She nudged her nose with mine and smiled, "I love you too."

"Have you-" my phone started ringing when I stopped talking and turned around to check it when it was Ev. She was gone on a mission with Auri and all the others and she has never called me before which meant this time something was wrong. I shot up in bed, alarmed as fuck when I picked up the call, "Princes-"

"Baba." She......she was crying. Ev was crying and her voice sounded so thin and shrieky when I quickly stood up and held the phone tightly, "Ev, what happened?"

She was silent when I heard her pained cry as if someone was trying to scream but was stopping it by placing their fist in front of their mouth when I started pacing frantically, my heart thumping wildly against my chest, threatening to break away at any moment when I started to get impatient, its proof leaking through my voice, "Ev, tell me what is it? What happened?"

She cried again, "Babaaa-"

And I lost it when I asked her angrily, my voice raising, "EVERLEIGH, WHAT IS IT? WILL YOU TELL ME?"

I could hear her whimpers when she whispered, "Rockstar, Auri's not good." and my knees gave away when I fell to the floor. I could hear Sophia's scrambling when she rushed to me and held me as I let the information sink in. Auri's not good. Auri's not good. Auri's not good. Rockstar Auri's not good. Rockstar Auri's not good. Rockstar Auri's not good. Something happened to Auri, to my Auri, to my little hero.