Everleigh's first period

EVERLEIGH

My lower back was hurting a lot and the muscles were spasming like never before. It had been four days since this was happening and I really couldn't figure out as to why this was taking place. Lower back pain at the age of thirteen? Baba was thirty one and he used to sometimes get it bad but only because he used to work strenuous amounts of hours and practiced damn hard no matter how much we tried to tell him to relax but no. He never listens.

I groaned and threw the covers away as I wanted to get up and clear my bed to lie down for a bit. I got off and turned away to pick up the packet of Doritos when I froze. My hand froze and I experienced a brain freeze as I slowly took in the sight in front of me. What the fuck?

What the actual fuck?

Half of my bed sheet was covered with blood. Pure, dark red blood. My eyes widened processing all of this as I had no idea where all of this blood came from and why was it so much. I glanced down when I saw blood trailing down my legs. I was wearing shorts and could easily see it going down in separate streams when it took me a minute to get back on earth. And when I did? I screamed.

I screamed my lungs out when the door opened hastily and Uncle Moose jumped in, his gun pointing everywhere in the room. When he saw me, he quickly pulled my out of the door and made me stand beside the door, against the wall while he occasionally peeked in to see if there was anyone. He was breathing harshly when he turned to me, "Ev, baby stay here. I'll go inside and kill the motherfucker who dares to hurt you or even dares to mess with you. I'm here for you." With a kiss to my forehead he was about to go inside as many other guards rushed to my room. Everyone pulled out their guns when I heard the satisfying sounds of the guns cocking back when they started to march in carefully, Uncle Moose leading the way.

Before he could march in, I held his arm stopping him when he looked back confused. All the other guards kept walking in when I commanded in a soft voice, "Stop." and yes they stopped. Just by a simple word.

Uncle Moose looked at me when he grew agitated, "Everleigh now is really not the time to stop. Are you going to lead the mafia alongside Ashton like this? We don't stop during wars WHATTT?" he snapped agitatedly at the nearby guard and looked at him when the guard pointed at my legs, "We'll go inside now and catch the guy." That guard spoke in his earpiece then, "Catch any man who tries to leave the house. Guard the parameters and don't let anyone escape. If you see someone, even our own man escaping, hold him and tie him in the dungeons. He was here to hurt little miss."

Yes, they used to call me little miss. Baba's orders.

Sometimes annoying, sometimes sweet.

Uncle Massimo's eyes went to my legs when they widened, "YOU WERE SHOTTTT? AWWWWW HELLLL NAWWWWW! NO ONE MESSES WITH MA POTATO." he looked inside my room and prepared other guards, "We'll go inside the room and quickly get anything that the fucker might have left-"

I pulled his arm as I wasn't shot, "Uncle Moose-" he literally shoved me into a guards arms, "Take this annoying piece to the hospital wing. Tell the doctor she is shot and is bleeding heavily, she needs urgent intensive care. I'll talk to Ashton myself."

The guard nodded and pulled me along when I was baffled. Fucking baffled.

I started to hit him lightly on the head trying to remove my arm from his grasp, "L-leaveeee meeeee."

He strengthened his grip when I heard a shot from behind and Uncle Massimo peeked out his head breathing heavily when I started to protest more. He shouted at the guard, "JUST FUCKING PICK HER UP AND RUN! SHE MIGHT DIE LOSING A LOT OF BLOOD YOU IDIOT. EVERLEIGH STOP PROTESTING AND HOLD ON!!!! WE'LL GET YOU HELP."