The one with the Sashtesa

WARNING! CUTE AF EXCERPT. IF YOU WISH TO HAVE A HUBBY LIKE ASHTON OR YOU WISH YOU HAD A FATHER LIKE HIM? I IZ SORIE. But enjoi!

->I am trying to fulfill every wish sent in by a reader. Have made a list, and this was one of the request sent. Her comment stated that she wanted one with Ashton, Sophia and Alessia. So racoon, wherever you are? There you go. I hope you will love it and not curse me out for the cuteness. Oki ba baye.

Also, not thoroughly edited, so there might be mistakes. Don't go Ashton on me for that.

ASHTON

It was a wild wild thought but it just popped into my head last night as I slept with Esa sleeping on top of me with her arms spread out wanting to hug the whole of my chest as much as her small arms could allow, and with her legs marking the whole of my chest as her territory, making it impossible for me to even move, or for Sophia lie down on top of me. Because usually, if anyone moved even an inch while Esa was sleeping in our arms? This little rodent would wake up and it would be much much much more harder to then make her sleep.

And with her being the cranky ass that she was? No one wanted to be at the receiving end of THAT mini-preggo-like-Sophia.

Sophia was sleeping beside me with her head on the top of my left shoulder blade when I had smiled. The both of my girls with me, right by my side.

So, today I stepped back a bit and looked at the scenario in front of me. I had prepared a bath with candles surrounding the bathroom, but obviously not the tub as it would fascinate Alessia and she would surely love to try to touch the flames or wrap her tiny hands around the lit candles, hurting herself in the process, which would hurt me in return seeing the little burnt rash on her tiny-as-fuck fingers.

Even if Sophia would have tried to stop the little one? I knew Alessia like the back of my hand or like the way I could literally tell when Massimo had diarrhoea. His face always told.

The way that little one was energetic? There were times that even Sophia couldn't control her and all she used to do was either come to me, complain and then want her level best to smack the shit out of me for fucking her and impregnating her with one of my most active sperms. The other times, she would just call me, start her string of curses and I would immediately understand that Alessia had crossed all limits.

So, either Massimo could control her at times, and when matters would get out of his hands as well? Then, I would step in to control my little devil.

The water in the bath was warm, not cold enough for Alessia to catch a cold. There were glowing bubbles inside with different colours, ranging from light pale yellow to pink to purple to red and whatnot. Yes, I added these colours only for Alessia as these colours used to attract her a lot and she would totally forget who were her parents when colourful bubbles came in front of her. Sophia was more of a one colour person as long as she was getting a relaxing bath. Alessia, on the other hand, was a rhinoceros fit inside a baby.

The bathroom lights were a bit dim, with a few led lights turned on, to give the bathroom a romantic, loving and calming glow, so that the entire darkness wouldn't scare Alessia off and total brightness would just ruin the mood. There was a beautiful aroma wafting around when I took the rose petals and decorated the entire bathroom with it, spilling a few in the massive tub as well, as I knew that my daughter would love this.

I went out to see my smile grow wider with each second. My wife was sitting on the bed only in her black lacy undergarments, her hair in a messy bun with few strands sticking out. Her body perfect as fuck with an hourglass figure which, I must say, I was impressed. After the delivery of Alessia, Sophia made it her goal to reduce weight and get back in shape as quickly as possible, and with her shagging her gym trainer every now and then...... we managed to make her get model-looking hot again.