Sophia's emotional period

ASHTON

Sophia smacked the pillow at my face when I looked back at her getting irritated, "What Sophia whatttt?"

"I. Am. Hungryyyyyyyy."

I went back to working on my laptop, "Drink my blood."

"I. Am. Not. Thirstyyyyyyyy. I. Am. Hungryyyyyyyy."

I rolled my eyes, "Sof. Ssshhh. Shush, my baby, shush."

She huffed and took my laptop away and placed her head in my lap lying on the bed when I just gave up. Smiling, I ran my hands through her hair when I bent forward and kissed her head, giving it a massage, "What do you want, my love?"

"Anythingggggggggg."

"Sof can you stop this eeeeeeingggg, it's annoying me-"

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-" and I pulled her up into a sitting position and harshly pecked her to shut her up.

She looked at me with her eyes wide open, "Ash-Ashton........." and then she scowled like an angry cat when she placed her hands on her hips like an angry mom, "You-"

"You speak too much, gattina." and I smashed my lips onto hers, taking her into an unforgettable kiss. She immediately cupped my face and kissed me back when grabbing her from under her armpits I placed her on my lap till she was straddling me as I deepened the kiss. She held onto me never letting me go, making me feel loved and making me feel happy that atleast after all those damn long, hurtful and painful years, I finally had someone that loved me and was there for me. And I was very grateful for that person to be my annoying pigeon. I'd rather it be her than anyone else. I pulled her closer to my chest by her waist and poured out all of the love I could offer her when later I smacked her ass, making her get up to go since she wanted to buy Dunkin Doughnuts.

Period cravings.

*

I entered the room to see it all dark and Sophia lying inside the covers. First I assumed that she was sleeping but then it went into a huge suspicion as her body was shaking when I heard her strained cries coming from under the sheets. Alarmed I ran towards her and sat behind her, looping my arm around her waist pulling her closer when I kissed her head, "Amore, get up my love."

She grabbed the sheets closer to herself refusing to let go when I sighed and tried to tug down the sheets lightly. She denied first but slowly gave up when I slid the sheets down and saw that Sophia was a mess. A huge, fucking mess. Her ears, nose and eyes were red from crying, the rest of her whole face was pale and what alarmed me the most was to see how swollen her eyes were. Yes, Sophia used to cry a lot as she used to feel emotions too deeply but she had never cried THIS much to a point I could see her eyes pretty much swollen and puffed out. I grabbed her from under her armpits and pulled her in my lap when she suddenly grabbed my shirt in her fist strongly and burying her head against my chest she started crying more harshly till her body shook.

I had no idea what was going on and that what had happened when I grew more scared and rubbed her thighs, shoulders and back, "Sofie, tell me what happened darling, why are you crying so much, my love?"

She didn't say anything and just rocked her head back and forth indicating that it was nothing and started crying more. She placed her closed fist in front of her mouth and kept on crying till I heard pained screams accidentally leaving her mouth. Okay, now I was petrified since this had never happened before when I cupped her cheeks and brought her face up so that she could look into my eyes. My girl was a crying mess when I removed the tears and just laid my lips against hers.

Her breathing staggered for a bit, shocked at my sudden action but after a few seconds she melted into my embrace and clung onto me kissing me back. I started it off as a slow and a loving one when Sophia started to rub hers harshly against mine, taking out some sort of built up frustration or anger, I don't know. But I let her. I let her do whatever she wanted to when I suddenly wrapped my left hand around her open hair, twisted it around and pulled them back exposing her neck for me to ravish on.