Ashton And Auri: two poor victims

ASHTON

"Sof, where is Everleigh?"

Sophia was resting on the bed making notes for her recent patient when she looked up at me, her eyebrows furrowed in concentration, her cheeks puffed out making her red lips prominent and her eyes looking at me through her glasses making her look so cute as ever, "I don't know, she would be in her room I guess."

I went up to her and tilting her chin up I kissed her, "I love you, mi amore. You look so gorgeous."

She blushed and kissed me back, "Thank you. My husband looks as hot as ever as well."

Blood rushed to my lower regions when she called me her husband when I smiled and bent forward pecking her when I stood up, "I need to go find Everleigh."

She nodded and went back to her notes, "Why what happened? Did she do something?"

"I have a mission for her, she needs to intercept the incoming French shipment with Aurelius."

Sophia nodded and started scribbling again when I went forward, placed a kiss on her head and backed away, whispering, "I love you."

I was about to leave when she shouted, "I HEARD THAT!!! And I love you tooooooooooo."

Chuckling and shaking my head I closed the door and went towards Everleigh's room. Yes neither Sophia's eeeeeeeeees went away neither Everleigh's, but it was something that I was used to by now as Alessia had also started that and my world felt empty without their annoying eeeeeeeeeeees. Reaching her room, I raised my hand and was about to knock when a sassy Evaline passed by me eating a chocolate, "If I were you, I wouldn't go but since you like to pull off dangerous stunts, good luck Heo." and she kissed my cheek.

Not understanding what she meant but still taking the risk I knocked the door, my knuckles making a rough, sharp, hard sound when I asked, "Princess, can I come in?"

Her agitated voice came from inside, "Yes please. Barge in, tear apart everything, break everything and when nothing is left? KILL MEEEEEEEEEE." and there was silence. Deathly silence and I was stunned and shocked since I was not expecting this. I wasn't expecting this at all when Evaline giggled, "I ordered molten lava cake, please do pay. Okie bayeeeee." and with that she ran away.

Okay I will pay but what the hell did just happen with Everleigh. I stood there for a minute, gathering up my transfixed state when she started crying and alarmed I got inside.

She was wrapped up in the blankets and was crying with her head stuffed in the pillow when I immediately threw the file on the floor and sat next to her on the bed, pulling her up by her arms. She tried resisting but I was more powerful ofcourse, the fucking kings are always more powerful than the princesses. Pulling her up, I cuddled her to my chest when she wrapped her arms around my waist and placed her head on my heart and continued crying. My heart was beating fast when I rubbed her back and her arms when I kissed her head harshly three times and whispered, "Why is my girl having suicidal thoughts? Did I do something wrong princess, or did I give you less time? Please tell me where did I go wrong for you to have these suicidal thoughts?"

And I was genuinely concerned. She literally said to break everything in her room and to kill her and then she started crying when I cuddled her closer, "Princess you are scaring me, why are you having these thoughts please tell me." I could feel myself close to tears but I had to be powerful for my Everleigh.

She shook her head, "I'm not suicidal."

"Your sayings say otherwise."

She remained silent when after a few seconds I asked her, "Talk to me, what is it?"