Everleigh, I love you, but what?

Guys, this is from tmahlq part I, and right now, Sophia is new to his house and doesn't even know his name. The book has many changes including showing Ashton more of a hot mafia boss. As a true crime mafia lord of the Casa Nova.

ASHTON

Her little sister was already loving me loads. I often found myself having conversation with her, which started from her love for this animated movie, "Frozen", and going from loving this Hans dude to falling for him to squealing for him to wanting to throttle his neck and throw him in the gutters. It was honestly surprising to see such a lively soul stuck inside the small body of a beautiful girl next to the grumpiest sister I could have ever seen.

Everleigh continued talking, moving her hands ever so animatedly in the air, "I mean, he was soooo cuteeee and handsome," I was seriously hating this Hans dude, "like really really cute and hot." Seriously, who the fuck is he?

"So, Anna fell in love with him and wanted to get married there and then, even after Elsa said no." Everleigh turned to me and gripped my arm, looking me DEAD in the eye, her voice becoming all serious and dropping to a whisper that I had to bend a bit to listen, "She was right. You DO NOT marry a man you just met. Just nopes. You hear me?" And like the mafia don that I was, I nodded.

She continued, "ANDDDDD it was proven. Hans was was was....." she couldn't find the words to describe him when she ended up just dbgdfgguiheiuf-ing her way through whatever gibberish she was saying.

And to say I didn't hate this Hans dude would be an understatement. I knew Everleigh and I had no relationship whatsoever right now, but seeing her falling for a guy made some sort of protective banners rise around me, a type of a father figure who just doesn't want their little girl to fall for someone. Atleast not now.

I knew Sophia was getting bored by it but there wasn't anything that I could do. Dammit this was the first time a child was here in my house and I didn't know the basic thing as to how to take care of them, or how to make them happy or stop them from crying or loving them. I had never been at the receiving end of love nor had ever given it in the first place so I had absolutely no idea. Conclusively, I decided to use was a strategy. A highly stupid and a ridiculous one but nonetheless, a strategy. 

I decided to do the exact opposite of what I did with my prisoners. Weird I know, but it worked. 

Everleigh was chirpy, bubbly, energetic, beautiful and innocent in her own way. She did not resemble Sophia at all and I thanked God for that. Secretly, I was elated that Everleigh did not look like her because if she would have, then anyone passing by could have easily said that they were a mother and daughter as to how Sophia took care of her and it would have boiled my blood. I wanted Sophia only to be the mother of my children. Thank God they both looked like animals of different species. 

Chuckling to myself, I got up from the table, gave Everleigh a kiss on her small hands which somehow became a ritual now when I whispered, "I hope every Anna gets her Chris that she-"

"Noh noh. Kristoff and Sven."

I blinked my eyes, "So Sven's the boyfriend?"

"No no, Sven's the reindeer?"

Reindeers have Ben 10 names now?

I blinked again, cursing myself for not listening to her as she told me the love triangle, "So, Kristoff is the boyfriend, right?"

"Yes, the poor one."

"Poor?"

"Uh-huh."

"So how does he have a reindeer?"

She SIGHED when I just shook my head. I didn't have the energy for this.

"I'll do my research and get back to you. Sounds good?"

She immediately nodded and shook my hand, "You can even watch the movie."

Obviously, no way in hell would I ever watch that movie. "I will, sweetheart."

She turned back to continue having her breakfast when I straightened up, my blood immediately rushing to my lower regions, my cock straining against my suit pants when my eyes landed on Sophia. Her ears were red and she was quickly shoving whatever food she could in her mouth just to avoid looking at me.

Slowly walking up behind her, I bent a bit and placed my lips over the shell of her ear. Her body became rigid when I whispered, quite sure that if I were to push my fingers under her dress right now? I wouldn't be disappointed.

"It would be a shame if it's food you choke on before something else I could shove in that mouth of yours. So, it's better to go easy on yourself, hmm?" and kissing her ear, I straightened up and walked out, making way to my office.

------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this little excerpt.

Peace!

A.ZChaudhry

My insta: a.zchaudhry

Insta: authora.zchaudhry