Alessia and mama prank Ashton

Pranking Ashton???? Boyfriend prank??? Esa???? When he SPECIFICALLY said that she isn't allowed. At the age of 13????

Yeah. Hope you love this excerpt. 😉

And a massive massive Thank You to All who comment. You have no idea how even one single comment of yours makes me smile and fall in love with you.

ALESSIA

I giggled when I nodded and hugged mum. Today was my sixteenth birthday and we both decided to prank baba that I had a boyfriend since three years. Knowing baba, I knew he would flip his shit but I also knew that he would never ever raise his hand on me as that wasn't him so it felt safe enough to prank him but still deadly enough because someone could end up in hospital and most preferably uncle Moose, as baba loved him too much to shoot him whenever he got mad and yes I was kidding obviously, bit not the hospital part. That was true.

Anyways, this prank thing was totally not my idea, totally not mama's idea but literally Evaline's. She was the cutest one amongst us, the resting lady and the one who always loved to wear my baba's Raybans and go shopping. Since she was a baby. And it's quite understandable why an Aurelius type guy quickly fell in love with an Evaline like angel. So wanting to prank her heo and taking my birthday as an opportunity, she convinced us all. And we all got convinced.

But little did I know, that she would take the whole prank a notch up and TOTALLY NOT FOLLOW THE SCRIPT. Yesss, Eva gave us the script to follow and looking at the script relaxed me a bit as it was a safe game but little did I know what the devil was planning.

We all got dressed and went down where baba was already waiting for me. I accidentally giggled not out of happiness for him being there for my birthday which he always was, but for the realization of knowing what was about to come next. I ran to him in his open arms when he scooped me into a cuddle still the way he used to do when I was a cute little baba's baby. A bub. Little one. The one he loved and told about guns to when I was four months old. Yes, he got a scolding from mum but did he listen. Obviously no.

He tightened his arms around me and kissed my head harshly when he whispered, "Happy birthday, you cute little shitface."

I giggled and kept him close to me, "Thank you baba. I love you."

"I love you the most, angel. I love you the most."

After laying a kiss on my head again, I went to meet everyone and especially aunt Em as she had come to visit us after so goddamn long. Mama went and stood next to baba wrapping her arms around him and it warmed my heart to see the love they both shared even after around twenty years of being together, fifteen and a half after marriage and I am glad to tell people that even during my parent's wedding, my ass caught all the light and attention as Sashton's mini angel was more important to people than the own couple. HA!

Anyways, Baba was still so much romantically in love with mum and same was the case with her. They both stood hugging each other sideways as I met everyone. The time came to cut the cake when it was the most beautiful I could ever imagine. Our family was a big one and hence baba got two five cakes made. After cutting it and celebrating it, we all sat together and started eating when the prank began. Evaline sprang in action when she looked at her mobile, giggled and then looked at me, "Leonardo sends you kisses. He says you aren't receiving messages so he asked me to send you kisses. So yes."

I knew she will say this as we had planned but when she actually did and that too in front of baba? My whole body froze, muscles went rigid and my entire blood drained from my face. I felt my hands and feet getting cold, the whole environment lost it's temperature and there was sudden coldness when no one spoke. There was pin drop silence to a point that Auri had his mouth open and the spoon with the cake was halfway in the air, abouttttt to go inside his mouth.