Club fight

Found this sitting in the folder, so decided to upload it.

ASHTON

Wearing my watch and adjusting my coat, I tucked the gun in the waistband of my jeans and walked out of my room. Sophia was sitting with Emma in the living room alongside Everleigh when she saw me and turned her head around. Everleigh's eyes were glued to the TV for which I was glad. I had sent Sophia flowers the night before asking for her forgiveness with a hand written note but she never responded.

Nodding to the guard, I sat in the car until the engine roared to life and we left to go meet the one fucker I hated the most.

*

Entering the club, I instantly saw him when I nodded at my guards and Massimo. They stood behind while I made my way towards the fucker. Everyone was high on alert.

"Augustin." I sat on the opposite seat acknowledging his existence.

"Ashton. How are you?"

"Get to the point."

"Tsk tsk, a bit harsh no? Would you like to have something? Payment's on me."

"No. Get to the point." Obviously he came here before me, he could've done anything to buy the staff, make me drink or eat something horrible and I wasn't about to have that. I may be a human and may make mistakes but such mistakes? Only stupid baboons made.

He sighed, "Well....I did give you a deadline for a month but that has been surpassed wayyyyy before, so now it's damn easy, either give Sophia to us or..."

I bent forward resting my hands on the table and intertwining them, "Or what?"

"It's war."

"Then so be it." and I jumped out of my seat, taking the gun out of my waistband and shot the nearest guard of Augustins' before he lay dead on the ground. I slammed my hand on the table and glared at him, "I fucking know extremely well how to make my way out of a maze full of hungry wolves like you and still kill all the damn lot. So? Bring it on, the drinks maybe were on you, but these bullets are on me. Buona Fortuna."

And chaos broke lose like hell. Before Augustin even had the time to take out his gun, I held the both of his hands behind his back and quickly dragged him towards the kitchen to avoid the raining bullets. He thrashed in my arms when the women in the kitchen screamed. I looked up at them, sweat dripping from my forehead when I commanded by just one word which was enough for them to obey my order, "Leave." and they scrambled on their feet and left through the back door. Obviously, who would stay during a gun fight?

Hitting the butt of my gun on Augustins head, making him go limp, I quickly took out the handcuffs and cuffed his hands together before taking out another and cuffing his legs together. I took out the gun from his waistband, tucking it in mine when I tried to contact Massimo by taking out the ear piece from my pocket.

"Massimo, Massimo, can you hear me?"

No response.

"Massimo, fucking answer me, dammit."

Still no fucking response. I had only brought Massimo on this mission as I had my doubts on both Andreas and Phoenix on being the traitor, so we didn't tell them our plans at all.

Looking at the limp body of Augustin, I tried to find ways to keep him locked up as I ran out of handcuffs when I slid his body under the huge metallic racks. Either he wouldn't be able to escape and if he would try to get out, I will hear the rattling noise and catch the motherfucker.

Taking out my gun, I hardly opened the door when damn, was it raining bullets like hell. Finding my targets, I held the gun in front of me before shooting him right in his fucking head. I rolled out hiding behind shelves, firing and killing as many suspects as I could before I felt a cold metal gun at the side of my head from behind.