Two mini broken cute souls

To the girl who mentioned wanting a scene of Sophia taking a bullet for Ashton? I still have to write it, so hopefully, next week. Till then? I hope you enjoy these little bunnies with Ashton.

------------

ASHTON

I was working in my office when I heard rasps of knuckles being hit against the door with different beats and frequencies which told me that there was not one, but two people and it was the kids, not the adults. The knocks told me.

"C-" the door opened before I could finish and my heart sank to see a crying Esa and a crying Eva entering. Esa had cotton candy in her hands but both were crying hysterically when I felt my heart tugging it's emotional receptors. I pushed out my chair and turned it into their direction, waiting for them to come to me as I tried to talk to them, "Hey hey hey, what happened?"

Alessia and Evaline had gone shopping with all the other women of the house and of all the scenarios I expected the girls greeting me in, this was never even in my head, let alone a list. Once they both entered my office, both of the girls came running to me when I was ready for their bear attack. Evaline reached to me first when I picked her up and placed her on my left knee. Then Esa came when I picked her up too and placed her on my right knee. They both kept sniffling when I looked at one, then the other, then back at one, then the other and then at my own poor state. I had three girls of my own, Sof, Alessia and little Evaline and God knows how I have no idea what to do when girls are crying. I literally don't know how to calm them down.

I rubbed the side of their legs and asked them quietly, "What happened, tell me. I'll do something."

They broke down into more tears and started crying when I got up and sat on the sofa to be more comfortable. Alessia was still busy sitting on the floor, next to my shoes, crying and munching on her cotton candy when I became rude. Snatching the cup away, she looked up at me with that mini angry pout on her face, resembling so so so damn much like Sophia's when I asked her, "Baby, first tell me why are the both of you crying? What happened there? Did mama refuse to buy you something? Did you fall there? Did someone tease you-" Evaline JUMPED into my arms and literally held my face with the both of her hands when she nodded, her lips quivering and fat fat tears falling from her eyes in waterfalls when she again nodded and squeaked out, "Yessss. Yes yes yes. We are hurt. Esa and I."

Bless their poor heart. I looked at Alessia who glared at me and snatched back the cotton candy cup and remained sitting on the floor eating it when I hugged Evaline and looked down talking to my daughter, "Esa, weren't you crying a few seconds ago?"

She nodded, "I ammmmmm but I wouldn't let a boy ruin my favourite thing for me. Let me finish please."

I stiffened and my blood boiled hearing that a boy had teased them when Evaline shook my shoulders and nodded, "Rockstar part two, yes. A boy made fun of us. Yes yes oh yes."

Yes Evaline used to call me rockstar part two as Aurelius used to call me rockstar. I rubbed her back and made her sit on my right leg and asked her, "What did he say to you, my love?"

She sniffled and shook her head, removing some tears, "He never called me my love."

I shook my head urgently, "No no, I meant what did he say to you? I was calling you my love."

Alessia was done with her sweet when she also jumped and sat on my left leg and that's when the tears started to fall again. I sighed and removed the tears when I got somewhat agitated, "Will any of you enlighten me as to what did that boy say because Poseidon ain't coming to tell me that Medusa's son talked shit with you."

Alessia grabbed my face, WHY ARE THESE GIRLS SO DRAMATIC when she asked, "You tell me, do I look like Mariposa?"

What?