When Esa get's harassed and hides from Ashton.

I tried to write it however way children under 10 speak, but let's face it, that is just not my forte. So bear with me.

Alessia

Evaline and I were out for some shopping when the guards were guarding the entrance from outside. Evaline was seven and I was six. Hence? Cute as fuck. Powerful as hell together. But we never boasted it. Never. Also...........please don't tell mama that I cussed. Baba? Perfect as fuck, as he would be damn happy and proud. Scared as shit from mother, no doubt about that, but proud. Which just makes me love him a thousand times more. My hero. My ultimate best friend.

Anyways, we were in a shop, Evaline was in the changing room trying out clothes and I was looking over a few leather pants and t-shirts which looked super cool. I was rummaging through the outfits when a rude woman snatched the piece of clothing I was about to pull. Not wanting to put up any fight, I just glared at her, "Manners would be appreciated."

"You getting lost would also be appreciated."

"This isn't your dad's store."

"Neither is it yours."

"You're the one with a nasty itch. And get your facts double checked before you even try to start a nasty fight with me. I know what you don't know."

She sighed and rolled her eyes when my hands clenched into fists and my teeth gritted. I HATEDDDD, HATED, HATEDDDDDD it when people rolled their eyes. Fucking annoying.

The lady opened her mouth to speak when a young man came and stood next to her. He seemed like more than twenty but still looked like a spoiled brat. Ignoring us, he called to the rude woman, "Mama, let's go."

She nodded and then pointed her eyes at me, "Deal with her."

She left as the man turned and looked at me when suddenly I felt fear in my veins. Evaline was in the changing room trying on outfits and neither was baba with me nor mama, nor uncle Moose and this man was downright terrifying. The side of his face was totally black with nothing but ugly ass tattoos, he had many face piercings, a veryyy thin body almost as if a wad of sticks were walking. He had no eyebrows and instead many piercings there, and.........point being, looked downright ugly. I had seen baba's pictures when he was twenty or twenty one and..... he was handsome. My baba was damn handsome even then, I could see why mama fell for him.

The man looked at me up and down scanning the body of a six year old when I tried my best to hide my trembling as I didn't like his gaze but come on......I wasn't baba. He was severely good at hiding emotions, I wasn't. That man took a step closer to me as I took one back. The moment I stepped back, he grabbed my arm and pulled me close harshly. I couldn't even scream as he had placed his hand over my mouth. I was about to bite his hand when he lowered his mouth and whispered into my ear, "Did a rat like you disrespect my mother?"

He removed his hand from my mouth when I was CLOSE to tears as I gritted and responded back, "She misbehaved first."

His nails dug into my arm as he shook me back and forth badly, "Shut the fuck up. No one disrespects my mother and gets out alive. You cross the line again, I'll throw you in brothels and let nasty men get their way through you."

I squinted my eyes not understanding what a brothel is and what did he mean by the last part when I asked, "What's a brothel?"

He did a nasty smirk which I didn't like when he thought for a moment, readjusted his belt and suddenly placed his hands on the buttons of my pants. Fear clawed up my skin and burst through my heart when I slapped him hard in the face. His face whipped in the other direction and he just stayed frozen for a minute when I was about to die from the feeling of being scared. He had a strong grip on me and I couldn't move or escape from him hold when I just wanted to cry. I wanted to cry, I wanted to scream, I wanted to run, I......I just wanted baba. I wanted baba next to me as I knew that if he or mama would have been here, this nasty man would not have had the single most opportunity to even touch me, let alone harass me like this. My parents would have broken his arm and made him eat his fingers with salsa for his wrong touches. And I would have asked them to take out his eyes for making me uncomfortable by his look.