26| Chapter Twenty-Six

Chapter Twenty-Six, Smash or Pass

ALEXA MAE WILLOWS
BODIES - DOMINIC FIKE

it had been a few days since the fight and prom was literally around the corner so right now, the boys were sat in the car, waiting for Lexi to get her nails done.

"bro, I told you guys not to wait." she said as she got in the car and sat next to nick.

"yeah, well why would we actually leave?" matt asked

"you've been here for almost half an hour. i feel bad"

"it's okay, just take us out for ice cream later and we're good yeah?"

"yeah okay" she laughed 

"say hi to the car video Lexi!" Chris shouted making Lexi look In front of her to see a camera.

"oh hey guys" she said with a little wave before Chris turned and grabbed her hand to see her nails

"show everyone your new nails!" he excitedly brought her hand up to the camera.

"oh my god, I wanna see them!" nick shouted pulling her hand from chris and taking a look at them.

"what the fuck guys, are you trying to break my arm?"

"sorry" nick smiled, putting her arm down as she subconsciously showed matt her nails.

"i never asked to see your nails" matt said

"what?"

"i never asked to see your nails." he repeated with a laugh making her realise.

"oh yeah, sorry i don't actually know why i showed you them."

"i love them lex, they match your prom dress perfectly." nick smiled as the other boys nodded.

"aw thanks guys." she grinned before getting comfortable in her seat.

*intro plays* 

"what are you guys filming today?"

"today's topic is, we're getting a lil riskier than we've ever been, we're playing smash or pass, but with animated characters" he explained to the camera making lexi nod.

"oh okay"

"wait, before we start, with all due respect because I am an avid customer, I gotta read you guys this McDonald's sign that was there."

"okay go" nick said as he scrolled through his phone.

"try our new, cheesy, jalapeno-"

"you've already lost me at jalapeno" nick interrupted making matt and chris giggle

"anything cheesy from McDonald's, nu-uh I'm good, sounds like a heart attack and 20 years of cholesterol." Nick started.

"Try our new, cheesy, jalapeno, bacon, quarter pounder, with cheese." chris laughed "so it's cheesy, and with cheese, that's what got me" he laughed.

"fucking hell, if cheesy was a heart attach and 20 years of cholesterol, the 'with cheese' is probably enough to put you in a fucking coma." lexi added "you'd think the cheesy was enough, but we can't stop until these people are fucking obese." she said making everyone including herself laugh.

"it literally sounds like an hour on the toilet and a lifetime of regret." nick said before it cut to the next clip.

"kid, you look like a fucking bacon cheesy quarter pounder"

"kid, you smell like a fart after a bacon cheesy quarter pounder." nick and chris bickered because chris said it would take nick a decade to search the characters.

"see, the cheese threw you off, the jalapeno threw me off."

"yeah the jalapeno-" chris started before lexi cut him off.

"Hal up in yo business" lexi laughed making matt laugh.

"i was just about to say that! doesn't he say jalapeno like he's about to say that" matt shouted making chris laugh.

"Hal up in yo" chris giggled. "you know, how is the moon sometimes yellow?" matt asked out of nowhere. 

"cause of the sun," chris started. "the moon's a reflection of the sun." 

"no it's not." matt argued.

"yes it is" lexi, nick and chris said in unison. "the moon has no light." nick added as lexi agreed.  

"i mean if lexi said yes, you're going to have to believe it. the moon has no light, it's just a big mirror reflecting the sun."

"high five, i'm so proud of you." lexi smiled bringing her hand up to give chris a high five.

"thank you lexi, it's great someone finally sees how smart i am." he smiled back, giving her a high five and squeezing her hand a little before letting go, making her flustered.

"okay! first one! smash or pass" nick shouted before showing a picture of Betty boop.

"Betty boop bruh, she's an OG smash." chris started

"OG smash is crazy." 

"that one's too easy." matt agreed

"yeah, no, i'd smash Betty boop any day." lexi added.

"I love Betty boop bruh" chris sighed

"okay next one!" 

"Casper" chris announced making everyone look at nick's phone.

"that head looks like it's carrying so much dead weight."

"Casper got a lot on his mind bruh." 

"I think his head's so big because he's trying to figure out where that fifth finger went, bro's walking round here with four fingers." chris started making lexi almost spit her drink out.

"that was actually so creative how you came up with that so quickly." nick snorted as matt gave him a fist bump, both of them not laughing at all. "props to you."

"bro, laugh instead of some weird corny shit then," he said before going to dap lexi up "lexi was the only one that laughed and you guys are here congratulating me with a fucking straight face." 

"yeah that was insane, how are you congratulating him without laughing." lexi said before the video cut.

"i wanna say something but i can't"

"say it matt." chris pushed him.

"no"

"go matt."

"no i can't"

"say it" 

"can i whisper it to you?

"yeah" chris laughed as he leaned it so matt could whisper

"Matt wants to fuck casper!" he shouted before matt could get a word in, making everyone laugh.

"No i didn't say that!" matt laughed before going in to whisper again."

"That's not even bad" chris said as he leaned back.

"what did he say?"

"casper looks like a sperm cell."

"he does" nick laughed before the video cut to the next clip.

"smurfete" nick said 

"bro you have to smash." 

"what?"

"i'm putting myself into a smurf position, like i'm not gonna, as me. but like-" chris started before matt cut him off.

"if you're clumsy, you're falling into that" 

"WOAH MATT" Nick shouted as everyone's eyes widened before bursting out laughing.

"BEST MATT LINE OF 2023" lexi shouted as she hit the seat out of laughter.

"Sorry, Sorry, Sorry" matt repeated, moving out of the camera.

"too much! too much!" he laughed

"we're just going to move on." nick smiled at the camera as the laughing died down.

"whoever this new matt is, i absolutely love him" lexi said with a sigh as she wiped the tears from her eye as the camera cut again.

"Nick wild."

"go crazy nick." matt sighed making everyone look at him.

"WHAT" 

"you've talked about nick wild off camera before"

"that is unreal, have you ever heard me preaching my love for nick wild."

"nick wild is such a smash, like any day of the week."

"okay lexi, that is insane" 

"what, you can talk about your OG smashes and i can't have nick wild?"

"no, but Judy Hopps is bad though" chris laughed as the camera cut

"i love Velma."

"no you don't"

"yes i do bruh, cause-"

"why?"

"she's the baddest."

"Daphne?"

"no velma!"

"why!"

"cause"

"wow, what a change of heart, what led to this?" Nick was as shocked as everyone else in the car.

"cause!" chris grinned before meeting lexi's eyes, making nick put it together. it was so obvious to him, lexi was literally velma in real life.

"you know, lexi reminds me of velma." 

"what? why?" she asked, a little shocked.

"you just do, your smart as fuck too so it fits." nick smiled as chris and matt nodded, before they ended the video with a scream from Matt.

--------------------

I LOVE YOU, exclusivesturniolo.
don't forget to comment and vote, i love you so much.

The long awaited chapter, finally, I'm sorry it took so long and it's not my favourite so let me know what you guys think about it, thanks for reading and i love you!

MY NEW BOOK "HOSTAGE - MATTHEW STURNIOLO" IS OUT NOW GO READ IT NOW!!