19| Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen, all i wanted.

ALEXA MAE WILLOWS 
HISTORY - ONE DIRECTION

The triplets and i were all sat in nick's room. 

"so, what should i do?" i asked, sat on a beanbag near Nick's bed with chris sat next to me. 

"what do you want to do?" matt asked from beside nick.

"I don't know." I sighed, putting my hand through my hair. i was so sure i would never see or hear from her ever again.

"why the fuck is she doing this?" I groaned

"Crazy idea, but maybe you should hear her out?" Nick prompted with shrug. 

"What the fuck nick, why would she do that?" Chris shouted.

"what's the worst that can happen if she just talks to her? she can leave anytime."

"i hate it but I think Nick's right" I sighed making chris fold his arms. 

"It's worth a try, and i can leave whenever i want." 

"Do you want us to come with you?" Chris asked. 

"No, it's okay, you've all done so much for me already." 

"Hey, we can drop you off though, and you can call us when you're ready to leave."

"Yeah, okay." i agreed

 "thank you guys. i genuinely love all three of you."

"we love you too" nick smiled as me and Chris got up to go to his room. 

"goodnight" we both whispered before leaving the room. 

we both now were now In bed, after getting changed, Chris had given me one of his hoodies and I was wearing my red and black plaid bottoms. 

"do you think I should go?" 

"I think you should do what feels right." 

"I don't know Chris, I'm scared."

"scared of what?"

"I don't know, for her to say shit that'll just hurt me. she's my mom after all, it hurts 10 times worse." 

"i know lexi, we'll be there if you need us okay?"

"i hate that you all have to do so much for me."

"it's fine, we actually enjoy it, it brings something interesting for us to do."

"It's crazy, before you guys i would literally talk to nobody, i'd go to school and go home. everyday. and then i meet you guys, and i've got to know you all so fast, like a little too fast. you're literally my boyfriend and I'm so grateful for you all. like i know it all happened so fast, but only because you're all such genuine people, like i genuinely love all three of you."

"i love you too lexi."

"sorry if i'm talking a lot."

"no keep talking, it's actually like calming." He smiled cuddling up to my side and closing his eyes.

"You're adorable." i looked down at the boy as his smile grew bigger, his eyes were still closed. 

"I still can't believe i managed to get you to be my boyfriend. it's literally insane, the guy that 'didn't do girlfriends' asked me out in like 3 days of knowing him." I sighed.

"weird flex but okay lexi." He chuckled 

"How the fuck did that happen chris?"

"Lexi, i think it's time to face it, you're one beautiful human being." He mumbled making me laugh. 

"I hate you."

"yeah, i love you too" he smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist and my head buried into his chest. 

"Goodnight chris." i whispered

"Goodnight Lex." 

TIME SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL THE NEXT DAY

"So lex, are you going to meet your mom?" Nick asked as we all got in the car to go to McDonalds. 

"I don't know." 

"you've still not decided? Lexi, you're  supposed to be going in like, 2 hours." He paused to look at his phone.

"I genuinely don't know!"

"Just go with whatever you feel like doing." 

"I'm kind of a nosy bitch so i want to go, but i'm scared."

"i get you, i think you should go though, like get it over and done with." Chris turned to face me.

"yeah okay." 

"okay?" 

"yeah, i'll go." 

"We'll be right here when you're ready to go yeah?" matt smiled.

2 HOURS LATER

"We're here" Matt said as he pulled up in front of the house. i don't even know what to call it anymore, it's not even mine. 

"ah I don't wanna go." i cringed with my hand on the door. 

"you can do this bitch." nick encouraged as matt and chris smiled. 

"We're right here for you lex." Chris smiled grabbing my hand making me smile." 

"thanks guys." i smiled getting out of the car.

"wish me luck!" i said before closing the door and turning around to walk to the front door.